The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Jalarupa

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby Jalarupa » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:59 pm

Careful of analysis paralysis...

MO simplified cones for peeps by opting for a 15 degree line that cuts through BO'S and that holds price from advancing...

As for how you know price is going to advance... Well what is a 1 2 3, but BDP.WDL...?

my way is not as easy as MO's because it is subjective and open to interpretation... Maybe try it his way first... Then you may see it my way, or you may be happier with his way... The two are very close... And I have seen that in the end as long as you understand the nature of the move accuracy is not add important as where price is going...

That is more important... Staying true to price action and stacking the odds in your favor...

It is a tool to to confirm or deny that which you already know...

Confluence is king...
:smt065

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

v8power

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:15 am

Jalarupa wrote:Careful of analysis paralysis...

MO simplified cones for peeps by opting for a 15 degree line that cuts through BO'S and that holds price from advancing...

As for how you know price is going to advance... Well what is a 1 2 3, but BDP.WDL...?

my way is not as easy as MO's because it is subjective and open to interpretation... Maybe try it his way first... Then you may see it my way, or you may be happier with his way... The two are very close... And I have seen that in the end as long as you understand the nature of the move accuracy is not add important as where price is going...

That is more important... Staying true to price action and stacking the odds in your favor...

It is a tool to to confirm or deny that which you already know...

Confluence is king...

Yea im just lost seven ways from Sunday whether its your way or MO's way

This chart might explain my confusion
1z64kz6.png
1z64kz6.png (43.94 KiB) Viewed 2321 times

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:17 am

"It is a tool to to confirm or deny that which you already know..."

Ok. Let me do a few top down mark ups and see if I can possible walk back angles from that area

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:41 am

Is this even close?

usdcad-d1-oanda-division1-2.png
usdcad-d1-oanda-division1-2.png (82.86 KiB) Viewed 2316 times

Line 1 was drawn cuz it cuts through a BO. 2 was its other angle to make the cone. 3. Was its channel line. 4 was drawn cuz it cuts through a BO and extended back makes a nice cone with line 1. Line 5 was drawn cuz its the channel line from 4 and makes a cone with 3.

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:11 am

v8power wrote:Is this even close?

usdcad-d1-oanda-division1-2.png

Line 1 was drawn cuz it cuts through a BO. 2 was its other angle to make the cone. 3. Was its channel line. 4 was drawn cuz it cuts through a BO and extended back makes a nice cone with line 1. Line 5 was drawn cuz its the channel line from 4 and makes a cone with 3.

Im in the ballpark?

usdcad-h4-oanda-division1.png
usdcad-h4-oanda-division1.png (110.07 KiB) Viewed 2314 times
usdcad-m30-oanda-division1.png
usdcad-m30-oanda-division1.png (98.36 KiB) Viewed 2314 times

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:15 am

You getting warmer...

Truth is hiding in plain sight :lol:

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:18 am

v8power wrote:
Libertarian wrote:
v8power wrote:
And look what price did just 3 days later. Gave us a short idea from breakout/breakin on the daily. Then kindly went to 146 for +500 pips.gbpjpy-h1-oanda-division1-2.png

You said we could ask you questions, so I hope this doesn't come off as asking to be spoon fed, but WTF is breakout/breakin? Is that the same as a fatcat? Hopefully you know what that is as I believe you haven't read Blind Mouse.

No questions on trading idea's or trades I love and will happily answer all day and night. Saying tell me exactly how you trade so I can make money in a pm is asking to be spoon fed.

Since MO and Ja both already answered there is no need really for me to reply (gotta love when MO posts in your thread). But one day after having reread "ideas" thread, then NLA thread and then rereading the "idea's" thread the concept of breakout/breakin kind of just kicked me in the ass. The basic thing is price broke out and then came back to the same area. My belief is this is what MO really wanted us to see in the beginning and developed idea's like zlines, price cancels out profit etc... Look at MO's charts in NLA pages 130-200 with the thought breakout/breakin and zlines in the back of your mind. It might not hit you the 1st time but do it like a dozen times and save those charts and stare at them and it will make sense on the smallest and biggest levels.

I've read blind Mouse about 3 times in the past 2 weeks and still cant tell you what a fatcat is or anything about placing averages. But for a lame person like myself I use the concept of over/under in my trading (as I see and understand it) and long bar cc's for exits. Yea so I have no idea what a fatcat is.

Here is a quick markup of exactly what I look for in a trade. Over/under off an extreme, new momo down, price retraced zeroing out all the BO traders then resumed going short and went right back in to a breakout area to make it a .....breakin area :mrgreen:

That is literally my thought process when looking for trades. Super easy and uncomplicated. Repeats over and over again and allows me to make 50-200 pip runs off of just 5 and 15m charts.
euraud-m15-oanda-division1.png
euraud-m15-oanda-division1-2.png

Your over/under is the fat cat Mang.

9sc7sl.gif
9sc7sl.gif (38.37 KiB) Viewed 2311 times

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:20 am

That pic just gave me chart wood!

Boom!

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:25 am

Up red trendline price seem to respect and do what I would have thought. Down red one not so much. Maybe later this week price finally rejects it, instead of blowing through it like it has been doing?

usdcad-h1-oanda-division1.png
usdcad-h1-oanda-division1.png (94.78 KiB) Viewed 2310 times

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:28 am

Libertarian wrote:
v8power wrote:
Libertarian wrote:
You said we could ask you questions, so I hope this doesn't come off as asking to be spoon fed, but WTF is breakout/breakin? Is that the same as a fatcat? Hopefully you know what that is as I believe you haven't read Blind Mouse.

No questions on trading idea's or trades I love and will happily answer all day and night. Saying tell me exactly how you trade so I can make money in a pm is asking to be spoon fed.

Since MO and Ja both already answered there is no need really for me to reply (gotta love when MO posts in your thread). But one day after having reread "ideas" thread, then NLA thread and then rereading the "idea's" thread the concept of breakout/breakin kind of just kicked me in the ass. The basic thing is price broke out and then came back to the same area. My belief is this is what MO really wanted us to see in the beginning and developed idea's like zlines, price cancels out profit etc... Look at MO's charts in NLA pages 130-200 with the thought breakout/breakin and zlines in the back of your mind. It might not hit you the 1st time but do it like a dozen times and save those charts and stare at them and it will make sense on the smallest and biggest levels.

I've read blind Mouse about 3 times in the past 2 weeks and still cant tell you what a fatcat is or anything about placing averages. But for a lame person like myself I use the concept of over/under in my trading (as I see and understand it) and long bar cc's for exits. Yea so I have no idea what a fatcat is.

Here is a quick markup of exactly what I look for in a trade. Over/under off an extreme, new momo down, price retraced zeroing out all the BO traders then resumed going short and went right back in to a breakout area to make it a .....breakin area :mrgreen:

That is literally my thought process when looking for trades. Super easy and uncomplicated. Repeats over and over again and allows me to make 50-200 pip runs off of just 5 and 15m charts.
euraud-m15-oanda-division1.png
euraud-m15-oanda-division1-2.png

Your over/under is the fat cat Mang.

9sc7sl.gif

So then a "fat cat" is just a line marking the extreme price has reached which future price closes under/over then

Return to “TheRumpledOne”