The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

jrtrading

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby jrtrading » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:57 am

Thanks for your reply, v8power, much appreciated.
I add charts using attachments->add files->place inline which uploads automatically.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

v8power

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:59 am

Libertarian wrote:I think I can actually be of some service to you v8! Lets face it US brokers suck donkey D#*%. I just went through this after my MT trading account got transferred to a bucket shop (TradeKing). Check out this thread. Big brothers hand hasn't reached the entire globe. :mrgreen:

http://forums.babypips.com/forex-brokers/36221-going-offshore-escape-cftc.html

Tradeking can suck my 8----> took almost 2 months to get my account closed and my money from them after MBT switched. Yea my 2 smaller accounts are with offshore brokers. But I keep the bigger one in the States just to be sure. The offshore ones could up and take my money and yea I would be pissed, but I wouldn't die either. Thanks for the thread tho, I will have to give it a quick read.

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:01 am

jrtrading wrote:Thanks for your reply, v8power, much appreciated.
I add charts using attachments->add files->place inline which uploads automatically.

No problem. So this question will show and prove how dumb I am and make everyone question whether or not to really listen to me. Were is this attachment button or link to click? Haha I suck with technology.

jrtrading

Postby jrtrading » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:05 am

It is below the message box where you write the post, to the right of "options".
You can also drag and drop charts directly to the message box,
but you would still have to push the "place inline" button, located under attachments, I believe, if you want it within the text.

a.png

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:21 am

aliassmith wrote:
v8power wrote:Ok so the title of the thread is a tribute to MO and TRO for what they have taught us. If it offends either one of them I will happily change it.

Quick recap. 8 years ago I saw a thread on babypips called never lose again. I thought b.s. clicked on it and changed my life forever. There I found TRO which lead to kreslik, which introduced me to someone called MO.

There has been some much valuable info offered over the years some captured and applied, some lost and some that I'm sure no wants to talk about anymore. For me and I will let Ja speak for himself, this thread will be here to bounce idea's off each other, offer advice, fill in missing pieces of the puzzle and bs about whatever else. Hopefully we can get it to be like NLA was back in the day when MO was learning from TRO how to use his stats to improve his training and transfer his knowledge of long term trading to short term, when TRO was talkimg about trading from daily extremes and members like dragon and es/pip became almost like legends that are still talked about today.

The idea to start this thread happened since me and Ja trade a like and I felt that we could help each other. But I would love for all the vets to post in here from time to time. newbies feel free to post to, but please don't ask to be spoon feed anything. Post a chart of your trade and why you took it and any other info.

Currently I'm at a point in my trading were I have a good base that I am working from, but know that there are still some pieces of the puzzle to fill in. Then once I'm happy with that its on to the frosting or confluence or whatever you want to call it.

My 2 main idea's that I will be working on are angles and everything they include and longer term trading (think holding trades for months to years). I will also probably bring up some old ideas and topics to se if they could add anything to my trading like x,y,z patterns, dynamic trend, blind mice (cc's), things like range and corrections and a few others.

Also I need to work on gathering space or scalping. I have no problem taking longer term trades, but my trading sucks when I am on small charts. Yes I know the idea is to still is extremes to gather space first, but want to play around with some other idea's.

Also I think I'm at that point where I have seen price repeat a pattern enough times, but I need to start realizing what it is, what its saying and what it normaly does.

I will try to post charts as often as I can, but I do 100 chart markups each weekend. I'll post what I feel is most relevant as to not overload this thread with useless stuff.

Fair warning I use a lot of shorthand, I suck at spelling and Iam not familiar with forums and how to post on them or what if any etique there is for them. I also use words liked idea's, concept, methods, system and set ups interchangeable. So don't get your panties in a bunch if I say "I saw a 2 day extreme set up" vs " I had a idea since price was at the 2 day extreme".

Also I have no real knowledge of the markets outside of kreslik. I don't know what any indicator is for, I don't know chart patterns, candle stick patterns, 123's, hooks, waves, fibs and almost anything else. I keep my trading very simple and what I do know is just me repeating what someone else has said or taught like a pairot would.

Here is my first contribution. Since you have read my first thread you will recall that I had liquidity issues scalping big lots.

Well you mentioned trading 1000 lots trades in a previous post, with order sizes that big you will probably need to work on accumulation techniques with multiple orders to pick up $100mil in size. Need at least 10 orders on Oanda and they for sure will slip you and hedge as fast as possible.

Math check:
$10,000/pip
$10,000/$10= 1000 lots
1000 lots x $100,000 a lot= $100mil position

A page about order size...
https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/? ... erSize.php
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:22 am

jrtrading wrote:It is below the message box where you write the post, to the right of "options".
You can also drag and drop charts directly to the message box,
but you would still have to push the "place inline" button, located under attachments, I believe, if you want it within the text.

a.png

Thanks that is a ton easier. Now I will post more charts. Give me a few and I will whip up ej next

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:24 am

aliassmith wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
v8power wrote:Ok so the title of the thread is a tribute to MO and TRO for what they have taught us. If it offends either one of them I will happily change it.

Quick recap. 8 years ago I saw a thread on babypips called never lose again. I thought b.s. clicked on it and changed my life forever. There I found TRO which lead to kreslik, which introduced me to someone called MO.

There has been some much valuable info offered over the years some captured and applied, some lost and some that I'm sure no wants to talk about anymore. For me and I will let Ja speak for himself, this thread will be here to bounce idea's off each other, offer advice, fill in missing pieces of the puzzle and bs about whatever else. Hopefully we can get it to be like NLA was back in the day when MO was learning from TRO how to use his stats to improve his training and transfer his knowledge of long term trading to short term, when TRO was talkimg about trading from daily extremes and members like dragon and es/pip became almost like legends that are still talked about today.

The idea to start this thread happened since me and Ja trade a like and I felt that we could help each other. But I would love for all the vets to post in here from time to time. newbies feel free to post to, but please don't ask to be spoon feed anything. Post a chart of your trade and why you took it and any other info.

Currently I'm at a point in my trading were I have a good base that I am working from, but know that there are still some pieces of the puzzle to fill in. Then once I'm happy with that its on to the frosting or confluence or whatever you want to call it.

My 2 main idea's that I will be working on are angles and everything they include and longer term trading (think holding trades for months to years). I will also probably bring up some old ideas and topics to se if they could add anything to my trading like x,y,z patterns, dynamic trend, blind mice (cc's), things like range and corrections and a few others.

Also I need to work on gathering space or scalping. I have no problem taking longer term trades, but my trading sucks when I am on small charts. Yes I know the idea is to still is extremes to gather space first, but want to play around with some other idea's.

Also I think I'm at that point where I have seen price repeat a pattern enough times, but I need to start realizing what it is, what its saying and what it normaly does.

I will try to post charts as often as I can, but I do 100 chart markups each weekend. I'll post what I feel is most relevant as to not overload this thread with useless stuff.

Fair warning I use a lot of shorthand, I suck at spelling and Iam not familiar with forums and how to post on them or what if any etique there is for them. I also use words liked idea's, concept, methods, system and set ups interchangeable. So don't get your panties in a bunch if I say "I saw a 2 day extreme set up" vs " I had a idea since price was at the 2 day extreme".

Also I have no real knowledge of the markets outside of kreslik. I don't know what any indicator is for, I don't know chart patterns, candle stick patterns, 123's, hooks, waves, fibs and almost anything else. I keep my trading very simple and what I do know is just me repeating what someone else has said or taught like a pairot would.

Here is my first contribution. Since you have read my first thread you will recall that I had liquidity issues scalping big lots.

Well you mentioned trading 1000 lots trades in a previous post, with order sizes that big you will probably need to work on accumulation techniques with multiple orders to pick up $100mil in size. Need at least 10 orders on Oanda and they for sure will slip you and hedge as fast as possible.

Math check:
$10,000/pip
$10,000/$10= 1000 lots
1000 lots x $100,000 a lot= $100mil position

A page about order size...
https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/? ... erSize.php

Thanks

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:26 am

Since I wasted the day posting on the forum and got nothing done. Gonna pull a all nighter. If anyone wants to shot the s**t and post from now till US lunch. I will be online and watching and reading.

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:31 am

aliassmith wrote:
v8power wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
Nice move down and up!
post91094#p91088

Your trying to piss me off aren't you. haha. the h1 with some cc's on it look real good right now

Nah, I can't piss u off. I don't trade large enough to make you jealous :mrgreen:

You were scalping with 50 lots before I even opened my first account. So the only way you don't trade enough to make me jealous is by choice or some other situation. Cuz we know it ain't because you lack skills, that's for sure.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:38 am

v8power wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
v8power wrote:
Your trying to piss me off aren't you. haha. the h1 with some cc's on it look real good right now

Nah, I can't piss u off. I don't trade large enough to make you jealous :mrgreen:

You were scalping with 50 lots before I even opened my first account. So the only way you don't trade enough to make me jealous is by choice or some other situation. Cuz we know it ain't because you lack skills, that's for sure.

Moved to trading stocks, but I don't love it like forex. The decline in good forex brokers has me concern and caused me to make the move. May transition back to forex 100% until it implodes in the U.S. Then I might just go to futures/options.

Keeping my eyes and ears peeled for a way to stay in forex.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Return to “TheRumpledOne”