The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

v8power

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby v8power » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:27 pm

Ja would you still agree with this post

"This is all that you really need to know to draw a triangle:

There are only two types of triangles and they are the CONE & PENNANT.

BOTH the CONE & PENNANT exist at the same time because a TRIANGLE is nothing more than TWO CHANNELS that cannot agree on direction.

While they are two channels, thus technically the same, they are different in spirit.

A pennant will generally be quiet with a false break or two and re-entry.

A cone will generally be extremely noisy with multiple high/low breakouts and an intense desire to bungee dive in the opposite direction and snap back yet again...it will often leave you feeling mentally exhausted just looking at it.

Each triangle will have its own complex pattern but somehow adhere to its basic shape of two lines pointing in opposite directions.

The #1 rule to drawing triangles is NOT TO INCLUDE THE BREAKOUT as part of the triangle.
You think including the BO at part of the triangle makes the pattern look pretty? It is pretty, pretty stupid! :lol:

The #2 rule is to EITHER draw the pennant OR the cone, not both; it looks more like a...what is the spirit of this triangle (cone or pennant?).

THE #3 rule is NOT TO USE STEEP ANGLES when drawing triangles.
There is another word for a steep angle, we call it...A BREAKOUT...& breakouts are not part of triangles.

9 times out of 10 if you draw a triangle and it has no false breaks then you drew it incorrectly.

HOW DO WE TRADE A TRIANGLE?

You know how to trade a BDP because you know the 'spirit' of the BDP is to point in the direction of profit.

You know how to trade a wickdoll because it points in the direction of loss.

So looking at a triangle you can also feel its spirit and internally know what to do.
In the last picture you are short and you see many new lows forming the bottom of what looks to be a cone.
You get a massive momo to the breakout and instant reversal (very cone like behavior) followed by yet another low break and momo reversal.
Next we get multiple pivot breaks followed by a low break...we know the spirit of the cone, we know where this is going"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

v8power

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby v8power » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:51 pm

36 hours straight with a 4 hour break. Now taking 1hour break and back to study cones for another 6hours before bed. Failure is not an option

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:18 pm

v8power wrote:36 hours straight with a 4 hour break. Now taking 1hour break and back to study cones for another 6hours before bed. Failure is not an option

Gulp!

Call me up in 5yrs or so and I'll be your friend.
Otherwise it appears we would only get to lift together bout once every 3mo.

Hahahahahah
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

v8power

Postby v8power » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:25 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:36 hours straight with a 4 hour break. Now taking 1hour break and back to study cones for another 6hours before bed. Failure is not an option

Gulp!

Hahahahahah

What do ya mean, I hit 645 pounds on reverse band squats and 225pounds bench press with a extra 160 pds of chains this past week.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:30 pm

v8power wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:

Gulp!

Hahahahahah

What do ya mean, I hit 645 pounds on reverse band squats and 225pounds bench press with a extra 160 pds of chains this past week.

With the amount of time you dedicate to trading it seems there is not much left for friends. LOL

Hey, I guess WEIGHTS are on another level.......something we never quit no matter what.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:32 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
Gulp!

Hahahahahah

With the amount of time you dedicate to trading it seems there is not much left for friends. LOL

Hey, I guess WEIGHTS are on another level.......something we never quit no matter what.

Oh,
And your weight training is a few levels above mine.
@47 it's about health AND being able to bend over to pick up a penny. Hehehe

v8power

Postby v8power » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:53 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
Gulp!

Hahahahahah

O haha, that's what you meant. Yea no friends. I have a stray cat that I adopted.

Friends are overrated. They lie underoath and sue you and try to send you to jail. Screw em
Last edited by v8power on Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

v8power

Postby v8power » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:54 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:What do ya mean, I hit 645 pounds on reverse band squats and 225pounds bench press with a extra 160 pds of chains this past week.

Oh,
And your weight training is a few levels above mine.
@47 it's about health AND being able to bend over to pick up a penny. Hehehe

s**t. I wish I could pick up a penny, haha.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:55 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
Jalarupa wrote:Green line is the MEDIAN price of the last up bar that formed of a swing (retrace) and that subsequent swing broke the lows prior to the up move....that is SUPPOSEDLY the bar that the banks are selling into. (ICT info)

Thanks PRO this s**t is helpful...

Same thing but different...

Historically I was always looking for a small bar then a big bar (momo) but never knew why price didn't make it back to the small bar (usually same direction as momo bar) and other times went way through it....
Now I know.

I understand completely what you saying... There's nothing new to this stuff though, Chris Lori uses zlines as his core strategy to scalp between and within ranges ... Sam Siedan also targets zlines (RBD DBD RBR DBR) clusters and trades away from them... It's how you interpret the noise...

The information you posted is great, it offers a new angle on a concept that we know and love... My "median" would be the Dragon Line... If that gives then I know we possibly going the other way...
:smt065

v8power

Postby v8power » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:09 pm

Jalarupa wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
Jalarupa wrote:Green line is the MEDIAN price of the last up bar that formed of a swing (retrace) and that subsequent swing broke the lows prior to the up move....that is SUPPOSEDLY the bar that the banks are selling into. (ICT info)

Thanks PRO this s**t is helpful...

Same thing but different...

Historically I was always looking for a small bar then a big bar (momo) but never knew why price didn't make it back to the small bar (usually same direction as momo bar) and other times went way through it....
Now I know.

I understand completely what you saying... There's nothing new to this stuff though, Chris Lori uses zlines as his core strategy to scalp between and within ranges ... Sam Siedan also targets zlines (RBD DBD RBR DBR) clusters and trades away from them... It's how you interpret the noise...

The information you posted is great, it offers a new angle on a concept that we know and love... My "median" would be the Dragon Line... If that gives then I know we possibly going the other way...

Seriously Im the only trader who doesn't know who all these internet guru's are? RBD DBD? The first time I heard of Sam Siedan I thought it was a scam or just spam. Everyone has all these cool words and catch phrase's. All I got are 2 lines, price extremes and balls to put a bull to shame (according to others). But thanks to Ja I now have the holy grail indicator. Shows overbought and oversold area's, do and don't take this trade confluence, maybe add a little more to this trade signal and the outline map of future price movement :mrgreen:

Return to “TheRumpledOne”