The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Jalarupa

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby Jalarupa » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:31 pm

v8power wrote:Quick question for ya Ja. What indy's do you use. The only 3 I actually use for my trading are cc, candle overlays and crashzone. I have tried using stuff like bredins range, extremes, cclite and others. But none of them will ever actually load for me, for whatever reason. Not that its a big deal. But it looks like you keep your charts pretty clutter free with just some basic stuff for stats. Gotta love naked trading

INdi.PNG
INdi.PNG (7.94 KiB) Viewed 2236 times

I also have a server that takes a snapshot of the W1, D1, H4 and uploads it to my dropbox every 30 mins, so that I have access to my charts from my tablet...

But yeah for the most part I trade naked... I combine candles in my mind, and am even starting to see cones and pennants without drawing them...

I have another template with looks just like dragons, but I haven't used it in ages... because I tried his method and it didn't always work out for me... so I have decided to try make my own way...
:smt065

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

v8power

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby v8power » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:36 pm

Jalarupa wrote:
v8power wrote:Quick question for ya Ja. What indy's do you use. The only 3 I actually use for my trading are cc, candle overlays and crashzone. I have tried using stuff like bredins range, extremes, cclite and others. But none of them will ever actually load for me, for whatever reason. Not that its a big deal. But it looks like you keep your charts pretty clutter free with just some basic stuff for stats. Gotta love naked trading

INdi.PNG

I also have a server that takes a snapshot of the W1, D1, H4 and uploads it to my dropbox every 30 mins, so that I have access to my charts from my tablet...

But yeah for the most part I trade naked... I combine candles in my mind, and am even starting to see cones and pennants without drawing them...

I have another template with looks just like dragons, but I haven't used it in ages... because I tried his method and it didn't always work out for me... so I have decided to try make my own way...

"I also have a server that takes a snapshot of the W1, D1, H4 and uploads it to my dropbox every 30 mins, so that I have access to my charts from my tablet..." That is the single best thing ever. Your a beast that's for sure.

v8power

Postby v8power » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:42 pm

Hi my name is Ja. This is the 1st week and about my 2nd trade, trading this new idea. I just sold 30 pips from the daily, weekly, monthly extreme and ripped out over +400 pips just over night. :mrgreen:

Jalarupa wrote:Image

Woke up this morning and couldn't believe my eyes :shock:

I exited on sheer surprise! *Happy Dance* Image - for newark ;-)

+431 Pips

Wow this method is HUGE! I can't even imagine the power of holding over weeks...

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:46 pm

Man that was one of the best trading experiences ever!

I remember it like it was yesterday... (it was almost 6 years ago!!!)

Who would have thought it!?

Now it would look "something" like this...

DragonGBPUSDD1.PNG
DragonGBPUSDD1.PNG (50.88 KiB) Viewed 2218 times

Cone GBPUSD D1a.PNG
Cone GBPUSD D1a.PNG (51.48 KiB) Viewed 2218 times

Cone GBPUSD D1b.PNG
Cone GBPUSD D1b.PNG (67.34 KiB) Viewed 2218 times

Cone GBPUSD D1c.PNG
Cone GBPUSD D1c.PNG (53.4 KiB) Viewed 2218 times

Penn GBPUSD D1.PNG
Penn GBPUSD D1.PNG (55.42 KiB) Viewed 2218 times

Penn GBPUSD D1a.PNG
Penn GBPUSD D1a.PNG (57.89 KiB) Viewed 2218 times

Intraday Opportunity.PNG
Intraday Opportunity.PNG (49.24 KiB) Viewed 2218 times

The last pic is just taking the piss with all the lines... I'm basically showing what is possible... and how "normal" Zlines can and do get hit by cones... depending on the angle of touch...

In hind sight, I gave up too quickly .... Should have blasted this one lower.... :lol:

But yeah great feeling and has certainly set the stage for how I trade now... Especially the scaling in over time off high time frame extremes...
:smt065

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:17 pm

v8power wrote:
Jalarupa wrote:No stress big guy!

It's all good... I'm learning a lot from you as well and I'm happy to be posting more again...

Those charts you posted earlier are great, I love the top down approach... If you want my thoughts on a pair maybe drop me a pair and I'll give my thoughts ;) and colorful drawings :lol:

"If you want my thoughts on a pair maybe drop me a pair" Bout knocked my laptop off me trying to sit up straight after reading that. Now I feel like a little kid trying to decide on which toy to get. Let me take a look.

The more I post/read/markup charts the more I do question if my wins aren't just dumb luck. Did I really win that "cc close under/close over/wick/rejection" trade cuz of what I marked or was it just at a place prices was ready to move from. I feel like I'm at a point were trades just make 100% sense or Im just randomly using some idea and getting lucky. Its funny I'm currently going over Blind Mice and it is easier for me to pick trades in real time then after the fact. If I just look at a chart that is already there I just start picking random SR and fat cats, using cc momo in basic BDP/wickdoll setup's and just weird stuff. But I do love the cc's for exits. Those are a thing of art.

Top down approach keeps me out of trouble. Instead of chasing price it has to come to an area and only then can I look for a trade. Really right now I think my trading is looking for HTF idea's, then maybe looking for a blind mouse setup on lower timeframe(still testing this out), then exit at an extreme. I really want to whittle my trading down to trades that win +100 pips per trade. 1-3 of those a week and only choosing the best setups is how I feel I take my trading to the next level. Kind of like your 99% win rate with +20 to 1 RR trades.

As M.O. says "The entry is only 10% of the trade"

With a HTF idea you fall into the category of "if I'm lucky I don't have to be good".

Luck is bestowed upon you when entering on the smaller TF's by virtue of the HTF idea.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:32 pm

v8power wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:
At a quick glance you might think those are my charts. But nope. There espips from 2010. Same basic idea, applied the same basic way. :mrgreen:

You lost me after median. Keep it simple and consistent pro. All I see is mz after mz and aint none of mine getting breached or giving up the ghost. Just the market giving up its money. Simple s**t is telling and Im a simple man.

Yellow denotes the median of an up bar (bearish order block).
White is where I am to look for entry on a smaller Time frame.

Simple is as simple does.

Do you see the accuracy?

When done right a lower TF is not required most times..

MZ+Median.png
MZ+Median.png (31.38 KiB) Viewed 2198 times

v8power

Postby v8power » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:33 pm

These are the only way I see GU breaking and staying lower
gbpusd-mn1-oanda-division1.png
gbpusd-mn1-oanda-division1.png (111.38 KiB) Viewed 2197 times
gbpusd-mn1-oanda-division1-2.png
gbpusd-mn1-oanda-division1-2.png (110.14 KiB) Viewed 2197 times

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:52 pm

v8power wrote:These are the only way I see GU breaking and staying lowergbpusd-mn1-oanda-division1.pnggbpusd-mn1-oanda-division1-2.png

I'd drive that bit$h right down their throat.

IdDriveThatBitchRightDownTheirThroat!!.png
IdDriveThatBitchRightDownTheirThroat!!.png (58.96 KiB) Viewed 2189 times

v8power

Postby v8power » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:06 pm

Why Im long GU (what I believe)

gbpusd-mn1-oanda-division1-4.png
gbpusd-mn1-oanda-division1-4.png (101.84 KiB) Viewed 2185 times
gbpusd-w1-oanda-division1-2.png
gbpusd-w1-oanda-division1-2.png (97.23 KiB) Viewed 2185 times
gbpusd-d1-oanda-division1.png
gbpusd-d1-oanda-division1.png (121.73 KiB) Viewed 2185 times
gbpusd-mn1-oanda-division1-5.png
gbpusd-mn1-oanda-division1-5.png (107.79 KiB) Viewed 2185 times

v8power

Postby v8power » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:09 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:These are the only way I see GU breaking and staying lowergbpusd-mn1-oanda-division1.pnggbpusd-mn1-oanda-division1-2.png

I'd drive that bit$h right down their throat.

IdDriveThatBitchRightDownTheirThroat!!.png

I meant breaking and staying below 1.3800, which I don't believe will happen. Price will for sure run down there. But I'm looking for a rejection

Return to “TheRumpledOne”