The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

v8power

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:43 pm

RANDOM THOUGHT

Using indicators like blubbs zline and mzone held back my trading progress horribly looking back now. You really should place the lines yourself and now a days I really don't even think what MO was trying to show us had anything to do with a 50%. What if price only retraced 48% are you not going to take the trade? He offered the 50% zone as a way to help us see a idea that we weren't ready for. So he dumbed it down and then everyone tried to use the indicator and 50% as a system. Exactly why he trades idea's.

Im not saying I don't use the 50% area to trade, but it is used as a last ditch idea to build a trade around.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

prochargedmopar

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby prochargedmopar » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:58 pm

v8power wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:
I ate a grilled chz and 2 scoops of peanut butter, for all Sunday and Monday haha. I would be happy to chat. I get bored trading. Hence the reason this thread got so many post from me. I was just looking to play with someone.

I hadn't eaten peanut butter in yrs then I got the bright idea of adding it to a post workout weight gainer shake last month.
Rich Pianas egg whites, bannana, special K, and PB setup less the "real food" supplement.

Holy hallelujah my farts stank to high heaven!!!!!

Cut that shiit out quick. No mas'

Refried beans, PB, and raisins.

All a no go. Heheheh

Haha. Rich is the biggest joke in the bodybuilding community.

But he makes the most $$$ and has the finest wife!!!!

Who's laughing now? Hahhaha
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

v8power

Postby v8power » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:09 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
I hadn't eaten peanut butter in yrs then I got the bright idea of adding it to a post workout weight gainer shake last month.
Rich Pianas egg whites, bannana, special K, and PB setup less the "real food" supplement.

Holy hallelujah my farts stank to high heaven!!!!!

Cut that shiit out quick. No mas'

Refried beans, PB, and raisins.

All a no go. Heheheh

Photoshoped pretty and $$$ is considered to be very overstated. Plus he offers very dangerous ideas on "supplement" use and is unfortunately looked to as a god by the youth of what you mentioned. I bet dollars he dies from a heart attack or has kidney failure before 50

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:12 am

v8power wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:

Photoshoped pretty and $$$ is considered to be very overstated. Plus he offers very dangerous ideas on "supplement" use and is unfortunately looked to as a god by the youth of what you mentioned. I bet dollars he dies from a heart attack or has kidney failure before 50

I like Rich but he looks very odd as a body builder. These freaking mutants are scary looking.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:19 am

v8power wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:

He only has 500,000+ followers on Youtube. LOL
Creatine, anabolic chicken, vitamin S.
He appears to give good information from what I hear him say if your someone who wants to use that stuff.

He always says, if at all possible dont start, stay natural.

Hmmmmm
Ive seen someone on kreslik say many times
"Dont trade like me"
"Dont try what Im doing"

Hahhaha
Thats funny.

Look at the respect youve gotten for being honest.
With Rich its the same thing on a 1000x grander scale.

He admits using SEO's, did vid on lip augmentation removal, dieing hair, taking hair loss meds, filling voids in pulled muscles with some kind of calogen injections, and on and on.

People love the truth.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:49 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:

He appears to give good information from what I hear him say if your someone who wants to use that stuff.

Hmmmmm
"Dont trade like me"
"Dont try what Im doing"

Hahhaha
Thats funny.

He admits using SEO's, did vid on lip augmentation removal, dieing hair, taking hair loss meds, filling voids in pulled muscles with some kind of calogen injections, and on and on.

People love the truth.

They also like train wreaks
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

v8power

Postby v8power » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:17 am

aliassmith wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:

Hmmmmm
"Dont trade like me"
"Dont try what Im doing"

Hahhaha
Thats funny.

People love the truth.

They also like train wreaks

Haha yea I actually realized the simialrites after you mentioned him and it really made me think about what I post. Honestly I have never even really bothered to read what he recommends on PED's. I just belong to a very hardcore lifting site and the majority just thinks he is a joke. The difference I think between that topic and trading is that it is illegal and the public already has a bad misconception about lifters and he doesn't help it. That's all. But yes he does speak the truth.

What the hell is anabolic chicken. Haha vitamin s. Most refer to gh as vitamin G.

v8power

Postby v8power » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:21 am

aliassmith wrote:
v8power wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:

I like Rich but he looks very odd as a body builder. These freaking mutants are scary looking.

Haha. Yea the look of bodybuilders went south after Dorian hit the stage. He pushed up the size game and once Ronnie took the crown it was just all about size and not symmetry. That look is from massive food and abusing slin and growth, which causes the body to store fat in the muscles. Its why they all look pregent but still have six packs

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:58 pm

If you don't post in your thread no one else will either as there is nothing "new" to talk about.
People are reactionary, if there is nothing to react to.....

"crickets"

newark18

Postby newark18 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:56 pm

v8power wrote:
Libertarian wrote:I think I can actually be of some service to you v8! Lets face it US brokers suck donkey D#*%. I just went through this after my MT trading account got transferred to a bucket shop (TradeKing). Check out this thread. Big brothers hand hasn't reached the entire globe. :mrgreen:

http://forums.babypips.com/forex-brokers/36221-going-offshore-escape-cftc.html

Tradeking can suck my 8----> took almost 2 months to get my account closed and my money from them after MBT switched. Yea my 2 smaller accounts are with offshore brokers. But I keep the bigger one in the States just to be sure. The offshore ones could up and take my money and yea I would be pissed, but I wouldn't die either. Thanks for the thread tho, I will have to give it a quick read.

Where do you guys have your accounts (both onshore and offshore)? I am currently using TradeKing FX as I they took over MB Trading (which I heard was good).
Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”