The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

prochargedmopar

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby prochargedmopar » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:05 pm

v8power wrote:
Jalarupa wrote:V8 you been hitting the moonshine again bro? Wtf?

Haha. No. Im still going to post as I want to shift my focus to some old ideas and things I just want to look. I just wont be posting any more trades that I took. I want to start looking at long term trades, angles, xyz, patterns, range/correction/expansion and blind mice for long term trades. That's all. I will still be here and reply to anyone that post or ask me anything.

Why, why ,why?

Why complicate?

What you currently use works on ANY timeframe so WHY not just move up a few notches?

What is xyz, 123, let's go pee, gonna do for you that a deeper understanding of MOs MM tactics will not?
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

laksh

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby laksh » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:18 pm

Sacrophage wrote: telling us about nude photos of <<insert hottest chick ever here>> and not showing them to us is at least mildly cruel.

I like your analogies... hilarious :D

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:28 pm

Sacrophage wrote:
v8power wrote:
Sacrophage wrote:
Weak. All of the concepts are already written and beaten to death (we even have a thread by this name LOL) - all that's missing is watching someone kill it in real time. Of course, you have no responsibility to help others, but telling us about nude photos of <<insert hottest chick ever here>> and not showing them to us is at least mildly cruel.

Haha. Ok. Since you have earned my respect these past few days, I will post what you want to see. But tell me what you are looking to learn or what isn't making sense or whatever. I just don't feel like posting charts randomly that's all.

The EJ call was sweet - it had lead time, we were able to see the chart well before it set up, then in real time as the entry came to be, and then armchair what we did right/wrong after. Normally we only get to do the last part. I still think a chat room for a session would be great, as it would allow everyone to see the real-time decision-making, and understand how/when/if balls of steel come into play with regard to sizing. You were posting almost constantly throughout your last session and made sick returns - while I made 3 meals, went to the gym, fed horses, watched TV, slept, and made ~1%. Point is, typing signals for those trades shouldn't impede performance, and might help many of us greatly. If you're in, I'll set one up for when you want, and put the link in here for people to come make calls, watch, discuss, and BS.

I ate a grilled chz and 2 scoops of peanut butter, for all Sunday and Monday haha. I would be happy to chat. I get bored trading. Hence the reason this thread got so many post from me. I was just looking to play with someone.

laksh

Postby laksh » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:31 pm

v8power wrote:This is kind of why I don't like posting, cuz a lot of what I say gets taken out of context or distorted. My "big" account is treated with respect and traded more long term and with little to no leverage. I aim for 100% as a goal and if I do add a zero I am extremely happy. The account that I normally talk about on hear is a offshore broker with high leverage and a no negative balance. The lotsizes are limited by the broker pure trade and I empty it every week. So the gains are never compounded after Friday. Im more of dumbass of trading then a demi god. I would never trade public money or put myself out in public. I try not to even post trade ideas on here because it makes me feel the need to be right and then my trading goes to s**t.

There is nothing special or good about me. All my friends thought I would be dead or in jail by 21. I am now 31 and before forex had no clue what I was doing with my life. I kno what its like to have to steal just to eat and not knowing where I would be sleeping at night. Aslo when I told my partent that I wanted to trade forex they told me I would fail and couldn't do it. So when I first started when every I lost money they made sure to remind me of it and that I failed. So I bring a very messed up attitude toward trading. I could care less about the money. My shoes are 7 years old, I only wear gym shorts and t shirts. The only material thing I like are cars. I grew up with going to car shows with my dad. The majority of my money is for others so they never have to go what I have. Since you brought up sextillion, Ill be completely truthly. My goal is to trade to a billion just so I can give it away. I don't have any friends, my last relationship was 6 years ago and about the only peole I see or talk to are my parents. I am extremely private and anti social. But Im getting side tracked. I said all that to make this point. Why do most peole trade. What do they fear, worry about. I trade cuz its that or go back to hustling. I could care less whether I win or lose. I enter trades without hesistation, because all it is, is a chart with numbers on it. Its a game.

Aslo I am not even in the top 10 traders on this website. Dragon would put me to shame if he were still he. Ja puts me to shame. Same with alaismith and breathan and the others. My trading has very little behinded it besides I got lucky that a random line happened to hit a place where prive might go. I haven't been trading long (a few years) and maybe profitable for a year. Maybe I have just been getting lucky for all I know. The real traders on this board have real thought and reasoning behind their trading. Im just a side show freak who after 8 years finally understood price cancels profit and pairtots back what momo said years ago and know longer even talks about those ideas, and honestly wishes I would shut the hell up.

Ok I know that post sounds all doom and gloom but worry not. I just don't want people to look up to me or try to trade like me or think im good at trading. Do yourselfs a favor and choose someone else. Ok, haha. But thank you for thinking that anyways.

You are a fascinating human being... Harvard psychology researchers will pay money to study/analyse rare & special people like you :wink:

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:46 pm

v8power wrote:
Sacrophage wrote:
v8power wrote:
Haha. Ok. Since you have earned my respect these past few days, I will post what you want to see. But tell me what you are looking to learn or what isn't making sense or whatever. I just don't feel like posting charts randomly that's all.

The EJ call was sweet - it had lead time, we were able to see the chart well before it set up, then in real time as the entry came to be, and then armchair what we did right/wrong after. Normally we only get to do the last part. I still think a chat room for a session would be great, as it would allow everyone to see the real-time decision-making, and understand how/when/if balls of steel come into play with regard to sizing. You were posting almost constantly throughout your last session and made sick returns - while I made 3 meals, went to the gym, fed horses, watched TV, slept, and made ~1%. Point is, typing signals for those trades shouldn't impede performance, and might help many of us greatly. If you're in, I'll set one up for when you want, and put the link in here for people to come make calls, watch, discuss, and BS.

I ate a grilled chz and 2 scoops of peanut butter, for all Sunday and Monday haha. I would be happy to chat. I get bored trading. Hence the reason this thread got so many post from me. I was just looking to play with someone.

I hadn't eaten peanut butter in yrs then I got the bright idea of adding it to a post workout weight gainer shake last month.
Rich Pianas egg whites, bannana, special K, and PB setup less the "real food" supplement.

Holy hallelujah my farts stank to high heaven!!!!!

Cut that shiit out quick. No mas'

Refried beans, PB, and raisins.

All a no go. Heheheh
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:53 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:
Sacrophage wrote:

I hadn't eaten peanut butter in yrs then I got the bright idea of adding it to a post workout weight gainer shake last month.
Rich Pianas egg whites, bannana, special K, and PB setup less the "real food" supplement.

Holy hallelujah my farts stank to high heaven!!!!!

Cut that shiit out quick. No mas'

Refried beans, PB, and raisins.

All a no go. Heheheh

Haha. Rich is the biggest joke in the bodybuilding community.

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:57 pm

Hit 645 on reverse band equate today. Trying to sit to s**t is going to hurt tomorrow

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:03 pm

So after watching broker after broker go broke after the Swiss move and clients losing all there money. Closed out both offshore accounts. I haven't been around long enough, but watching every broker slash margin and all the talk about liquidity issues I'm gonna stand on the sidelines. Even clients that were on the profitable side of the Swiss move couldn't get paid cuz the brokers made up some bullshit legal thing I remember reading.

laksh

Postby laksh » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:23 pm

v8power wrote:So after watching broker after broker go broke after the Swiss move and clients losing all there money. Closed out both offshore accounts. I haven't been around long enough, but watching every broker slash margin and all the talk about liquidity issues I'm gonna stand on the sidelines. Even clients that were on the profitable side of the Swiss move couldn't get paid cuz the brokers made up some bullshit legal thing I remember reading.

Oh no... you gonna miss all the volatility fun during these 2 weeks then? I thought you like large moves!!

During SNB unpeg event, I think only Alpari UK gone bust.. of course, few brokers like FXCM had losses but they turned out fine.

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:36 pm

laksh wrote:
v8power wrote:So after watching broker after broker go broke after the Swiss move and clients losing all there money. Closed out both offshore accounts. I haven't been around long enough, but watching every broker slash margin and all the talk about liquidity issues I'm gonna stand on the sidelines. Even clients that were on the profitable side of the Swiss move couldn't get paid cuz the brokers made up some bullshit legal thing I remember reading.

Oh no... you gonna miss all the volatility fun during these 2 weeks then? I thought you like large moves!!

During SNB unpeg event, I think only Alpari UK gone bust.. of course, few brokers like FXCM had losses but they turned out fine.

I remember reading a article on hear that listed like 3 or 4 that went bust and there were clients even filing lawsuits.

Only fools stay foolish. I have been lucky with my trading not to ever have a stop gaped or any averse move hit my account hard. Plus I still have 1 other account and this is the 3rd time this year I said I was done trading. Im sure I will load a chart and start chasing the dragon again.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”