The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

v8power

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:43 pm

Jalarupa wrote:V8 you been hitting the moonshine again bro? Wtf?

Haha. No. Im still going to post as I want to shift my focus to some old ideas and things I just want to look. I just wont be posting any more trades that I took. I want to start looking at long term trades, angles, xyz, patterns, range/correction/expansion and blind mice for long term trades. That's all. I will still be here and reply to anyone that post or ask me anything.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

v8power

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:49 pm

cmac813 wrote:
v8power wrote:If price didn't break a higher high or a lower lower and we are trying to trade extremes what shoud you have done/looked for

I guess if we're trying to trade from the extreme then you'd want to look for some shorting opportunities, in this example as we failed to make a higher high.

As far as there only being 2 posts since last night, this is a thread you started so if you're not posting I don't think as many people will post. I feel most came to this thread to learn from you and I assume you were sleeping which is why you weren't posting and other people probably didn't want to post random stuff in your thread.

I had posted multiple charts and ideas that newbies and whoever could have taken a few minutes to offer what they would do or thing to try and get some back and forth convo going on. My trading is super basic and just repeats itself over and over again so there is no need for my charts. If someone truly wants to learn they need to post, mark charts, take notes. That's all I was trying to do and get the ball rolling that's all.

Sacrophage

Postby Sacrophage » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:51 pm

v8power wrote:

Haha. No. Im still going to post as I want to shift my focus to some old ideas and things I just want to look. I just wont be posting any more trades that I took. I want to start looking at long term trades, angles, xyz, patterns, range/correction/expansion and blind mice for long term trades. That's all. I will still be here and reply to anyone that post or ask me anything.

Weak. All of the concepts are already written and beaten to death (we even have a thread by this name LOL) - all that's missing is watching someone kill it in real time. Of course, you have no responsibility to help others, but telling us about nude photos of <<insert hottest chick ever here>> and not showing them to us is at least mildly cruel.

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:57 pm

v8power wrote:Either today or tomorrow EJ will have a breakout on the 5min during the 1st 4 hours of the Asian session and will continue till the us session for 100-150 pips

I made 100 pips while passed out drunk and even told everyone ahead of time to prove how easy this is. I magically predicted the breakout and the tp. :mrgreen:
eurjpy-m5-oanda-division1-2.png
eurjpy-m5-oanda-division1-2.png (106.82 KiB) Viewed 2108 times

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:00 pm

Sacrophage wrote:
v8power wrote:

Weak. All of the concepts are already written and beaten to death (we even have a thread by this name LOL) - all that's missing is watching someone kill it in real time. Of course, you have no responsibility to help others, but telling us about nude photos of <<insert hottest chick ever here>> and not showing them to us is at least mildly cruel.

Haha. Ok. Since you have earned my respect these past few days, I will post what you want to see. But tell me what you are looking to learn or what isn't making sense or whatever. I just don't feel like posting charts randomly that's all.

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:03 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:gbpusd-d1-oanda-division1.png
v8power wrote:gbpusd-d1-oanda-division1.png

What are 2 of my exit targets. Zlines and crash zone. Crash zone is shown and extended threw the chart. Look where it cuts threw at. Extremes and breakous (zlines). Talk about confluence.

Also I have no idea what the next candle will be. But I have 2 different ideas of what price could do tomorrow that would let me build a idea to trade off of. Maybe some upward movement then bar finishing bearish, price just moving down straight into the cash zone, or down up possible action with a buy short term idea unfolding into a HTF idea. Did you check the weekly and monthly chart for clues( yea I know you don't know what pair just saying). Aslo what happens at 4:30 and 8:30 am est time tomorrow (news).

Its easy and simple if you are prepared and planned

I think everyone said they thought the next candle was going to be bullish. While I magically predicted some some upward movement then fininshing bearish, price going to the cash zone (we missed by a few pips) but had a long bar marking the days lowest low and price kindly went back and let us exit at the LOD and the yellow line marks a daily and weekly low extreme that we could have used for an exit. And it is also seting up a buy short term idea that could unfold into a HTF idea for tommorrow

I'll have to look back but I thought I said price was going to hit 1.3700 "smoke it" is what I think I said. LOL

Then put some really money on the trade and be profitable my man

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:05 pm

Sacrophage wrote:
v8power wrote:

Another updated chart with a line I had put on yestday and I honestly don't even remember why. But look how price kindly respected it :mrgreen:
gbpjpy-m15-oanda-division1.png
gbpjpy-m15-oanda-division1.png (101.6 KiB) Viewed 2099 times

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:12 pm

Serious question.

What the *censored - swear word* happens to price when it breaks through a 25 year old support line with the type of power that a leave vote from the brexit could offer. Does it just drop and drop. Huge flipping gap. Goes straight to zero and just dies.
gbpusdpro-mn1-tradeking-forex-llc.png
gbpusdpro-mn1-tradeking-forex-llc.png (150.49 KiB) Viewed 2094 times

Sacrophage

Postby Sacrophage » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:13 pm

v8power wrote:
Sacrophage wrote:
v8power wrote:

Haha. Ok. Since you have earned my respect these past few days, I will post what you want to see. But tell me what you are looking to learn or what isn't making sense or whatever. I just don't feel like posting charts randomly that's all.

The EJ call was sweet - it had lead time, we were able to see the chart well before it set up, then in real time as the entry came to be, and then armchair what we did right/wrong after. Normally we only get to do the last part. I still think a chat room for a session would be great, as it would allow everyone to see the real-time decision-making, and understand how/when/if balls of steel come into play with regard to sizing. You were posting almost constantly throughout your last session and made sick returns - while I made 3 meals, went to the gym, fed horses, watched TV, slept, and made ~1%. Point is, typing signals for those trades shouldn't impede performance, and might help many of us greatly. If you're in, I'll set one up for when you want, and put the link in here for people to come make calls, watch, discuss, and BS.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:58 pm

Sacrophage wrote:
v8power wrote:

Hahahahahhaha. Hahah. Haahha
SHIIT!!!!!!
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Return to “TheRumpledOne”