The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Jalarupa

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby Jalarupa » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:59 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:
Jalarupa wrote:The Dragon line is the core concept of what creates a ZL

Where price changes direction there is an imbalance of buyers to sells (to quote SS)

The concept of the open/close (made famous by TRO) - the amount of times that I trade intraday and I see price return to the open of the H1 or H4 and resume it's initial trajectory is obscene...

These concepts are all represented on the Dragon Line...

Famous?

One of my favorite indicators of yours...

TRO_OPENS

When I used to use it on MBT MT4 and price returned to the daily open, it was a brutal entry signal...

:D
:smt065

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Jalarupa

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby Jalarupa » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:03 am

You also popularised and propagated that one should trade with the current BIAS...

Hence why you are the OPENS master ;)

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:06 am

Ha I just happened to read my old thread. And saw this

Oooh Drama!

For what it's worth, If you stay I promise to start posting again...? :D

Which made me laugh. I have always considered you one of the vets of this board.

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:10 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:
Jalarupa wrote:The Dragon line is the core concept of what creates a ZL

Where price changes direction there is an imbalance of buyers to sells (to quote SS)

The concept of the open/close (made famous by TRO) - the amount of times that I trade intraday and I see price return to the open of the H1 or H4 and resume it's initial trajectory is obscene...

These concepts are all represented on the Dragon Line...

Famous?

Yes famous at least on the boards. You have no idea how much I hated, but respected you with that nla again thread on babypips. Its what I didn't understand then and what most don't stay long enough to learn. You or MO are not offering systems or setups. You offer stats and indys to help with are trading. Mo offers ideas. Must will never understand that, get frustrated lash out and leave. Those who stay quit there jobs and trade for a living

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:14 am

A promise... Is a promise... ;)

Love the energy (alcohol fueled, or nitro or whatever)

Can't promise I can keep up, but I will try and share stuff that will hopefully help in some way...

I still have to too much debt that I owe this site and those who frequent it's hallowed halls...

That's why i get so mad with arrogant upstarts that come and piss on this great forum...

FIFO BITCHES!

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:17 am

I am going to post this pic with no explantion. But it shows why trading is so easy. Its also and update I posted earlier. Newbies feel free to say what you think it might show. Vets like Ja could care less, cuz he is pointing triangle on it in his mind and getting a way better trade then I could. Ignore any and all idiacators. My charts are used to test ideas out and will have random stuff on all the time.

euraud-m15-oanda-division1.png
euraud-m15-oanda-division1.png (107.13 KiB) Viewed 2753 times

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:26 am

Jalarupa wrote:A promise... Is a promise... ;)

Love the energy (alcohol fueled, or nitro or whatever)

Can't promise I can keep up, but I will try and share stuff that will hopefully help in some way...

I still have to too much debt that I owe this site and those who frequent it's hallowed halls...

That's why i get so mad with arrogant upstarts that come and piss on this great forum...

FIFO BITCHES!

That's the only reason why I post and the fact that you were willing to work with me in the same thread made me feel honored. By no means will I show you anything new but I maybe bring up some ole ideas that I feel were just forgotten or never understood so they were dropped. Honestly the only reason I came back was because of JohnS and his post.

Only I can talk s**t to my friends,

Haha energy. One drunken night my boy looks over at me and says your way to intense. So that has stuck with me and that's how I try to explain myself to those who can only read what I say and not hear how I said it. And don't worry about keeping up. I ve been up for 36 horus straight staring at this computer. My eyes burn so bad and Im about to crash, so I wont always be so intense.

But to any newbies or lurkers who don't post. I have horrible ADD and if I go to long with nothing to do or post I will drift away. So feel free to ask me whatever. Ive been where you were and worst so just post. But you have to do the work to.

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:30 am

Haha. last updated realtime chart. What did I say price might do. What did price do. This is the essence
gbpjpy-m15-oanda-division1.png
gbpjpy-m15-oanda-division1.png (105.57 KiB) Viewed 2749 times
of my training

Sacrophage

Postby Sacrophage » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:23 am

I re-shorted EA after the #2 Sema at 1.5285, exited at 1.5256. Also, abandoned the long GJ idea and shorted at 1.5107 based on price action, after the #1 Sema. Set a TP for 1.5010, but exited at 1.5060 and scalped it 3 more times. Scared to hold on. Splitting my manual acct into 2 accts and trading with smaller cap to see if I can go bigger lotsize (relative) and hold out for larger profits.

cmac813

Postby cmac813 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:04 pm

v8power wrote:I am going to post this pic with no explantion. But it shows why trading is so easy. Its also and update I posted earlier. Newbies feel free to say what you think it might show. Vets like Ja could care less, cuz he is pointing triangle on it in his mind and getting a way better trade then I could. Ignore any and all idiacators. My charts are used to test ideas out and will have random stuff on all the time.

Obviously there is a close under and close over using the 45 min bars. I'm not really sure if that's suggesting a move higher as it didn't break the most recent high.

The earlier part with the fib is broken by momo to the upside suggesting a move higher. Not certain of these things but it's all I can see from the chart.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”