The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

prochargedmopar

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby prochargedmopar » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:22 am

Only alcohol I want to see you using is what your putting in your racing engine for a cooler burn!!!! Hahahahh
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

v8power

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:33 am

Also if anyone has any of my post ls from the last week quoted in there posts could u delete them for me. I dont really want that stuff in MO's thread. Its just useless clutter that vomitted out of my mouth with no thought. Its not what MO is really about. Thanks

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:41 am

16,000 members on this board and there almost no post every. Just the same click with a few newbiez rotated in and out. Having been a member since the beginning it is funny to think back when vets now were just newbies like Ja. Or dragon and his 55 ema's with the dyn fibs. Now dragon is secretly one of the richest people ever and Ja uses angles like a master. I still have his orginal gifs he made saved in a folder of charts and posts i have saved.

Maybe to make this thread a little interesting MO will toss us a bone and give us a new idea to play with and try to figure out.

roctao

Postby roctao » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:21 am

v8power wrote:16,000 members on this board and there almost no post every. Just the same click with a few newbiez rotated in and out. Having been a member since the beginning it is funny to think back when vets now were just newbies like Ja. Or dragon and his 55 ema's with the dyn fibs. Now dragon is secretly one of the richest people ever and Ja uses angles like a master. I still have his orginal gifs he made saved in a folder of charts and posts i have saved.

Maybe to make this thread a little interesting MO will toss us a bone and give us a new idea to play with and try to figure out.

did you know a member created a 90 page "the best of dragon33" pdf a few years ago?

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:24 am

roctao wrote:
v8power wrote:16,000 members on this board and there almost no post every. Just the same click with a few newbiez rotated in and out. Having been a member since the beginning it is funny to think back when vets now were just newbies like Ja. Or dragon and his 55 ema's with the dyn fibs. Now dragon is secretly one of the richest people ever and Ja uses angles like a master. I still have his orginal gifs he made saved in a folder of charts and posts i have saved.

did you know a member created a 90 page "the best of dragon33" pdf a few years ago?

And left out the most important Dragon lesson of all... The Dragon lines...

Btw I lost that document, so please don't ask me for it...
:smt065

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:41 am

Jalarupa wrote:
roctao wrote:

And left out the most important Dragon lesson of all... The Dragon lines...

Btw I lost that document, so please don't ask me for it...

s**t you don't think under my favarotie tab there is a entry that say dl (dragon line shorthand). Just like in the dragon thread you were the one who brought them up :D

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:43 am

roctao wrote:

Yea I think ricg or something. I asked for it but I think I had like to post or something. I have over a hundred different tabs under favorites named after dragon and the idea he was posting about and how it might help my trading

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:49 am

The Dragon line is the core concept of what creates a ZL

Where price changes direction there is an imbalance of buyers to sells (to quote SS)

The concept of the open/close (made famous by TRO) - the amount of times that I trade intraday and I see price return to the open of the H1 or H4 and resume it's initial trajectory is obscene...

These concepts are all represented on the Dragon Line...
:smt065

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:56 am

Jalarupa wrote:The Dragon line is the core concept of what creates a ZL

Where price changes direction there is an imbalance of buyers to sells (to quote SS)

The concept of the open/close (made famous by TRO) - the amount of times that I trade intraday and I see price return to the open of the H1 or H4 and resume it's inertial trajectory it's obscene...

You took the words out of my mouth. All new chart that I post with what people call zline are 2 things. What you just said and were price broke out with momo (usually look for were it broke out at a reverse candles extreme. Which also creates a line for over under idea's. Funny how all of MO's ideas work together. I just recently finally understood the pain he has gone throw tol show us such simple things.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:56 am

Jalarupa wrote:The Dragon line is the core concept of what creates a ZL

The concept of the open/close (made famous by TRO) - the amount of times that I trade intraday and I see price return to the open of the H1 or H4 and resume it's initial trajectory is obscene...

Famous?
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”