The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

BambinoFlex

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby BambinoFlex » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:55 pm

Thanks Lem, really appreciate it. You’re way of viewing the market is great. I can tell you have a lot of “gut instinct” haha

Alias, yup, I read your story as well and yup, I have found my “rich uncle”!

Same, rather get 50% of a 1 million account than 100% of a 10k personal account. The goal is to have my own account but if I’m trading already, there are more efficient ways (rich uncle) to grow personal equity. Plus there’s more traders there as well sharing their views.
"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby aliassmith » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:18 pm

BambinoFlex wrote:Thanks Lem, really appreciate it. You’re way of viewing the market is great. I can tell you have a lot of “gut instinct” haha

Same, rather get 50% of a 1 million account than 100% of a 10k personal account. The goal is to have my own account but if I’m trading already, there are more efficient ways (rich uncle) to grow personal equity. Plus there’s more traders there as well sharing their views.

I was going to join one of those to post my experience for those undercapitalized traders. I haven't got around to it yet. I did test apiary fund out. It took me about 2 months to get funded, but they only start you out with $2500 and you pay $69 a month. Also their max account is $250k with about 80% payout. They have pros and cons like the others.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:47 pm

aliassmith wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:Thanks Lem, really appreciate it. You’re way of viewing the market is great. I can tell you have a lot of “gut instinct” haha

I was going to join one of those to post my experience for those undercapitalized traders. I haven't got around to it yet. I did test apiary fund out. It took me about 2 months to get funded, but they only start you out with $2500 and you pay $69 a month. Also their max account is $250k with about 80% payout. They have pros and cons like the others.

Yup, I went with City Traders Imperium. Heard about them from the Trading Nut podcast. Good views, lots of ICT traders. Everyone complains about the drawdown (compared to FTMOs 10%) but I really don’t get how they risk that much. I feel like a baby in trading, a lot of things are a “first” for me and I have no basis of comparison.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:32 am

BambinoFlex wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

Yup, I went with City Traders Imperium. Heard about them from the Trading Nut podcast. Good views, lots of ICT traders. Everyone complains about the drawdown (compared to FTMOs 10%) but I really don’t get how they risk that much. I feel like a baby in trading, a lot of things are a “first” for me and I have no basis of comparison.

Ya they are similar to 5ers. That relative drawdown stinks but not a deal breaker. In my analysis, I took the whole account size and got 4% of that, then I divided that number by 10. That number or less would be my max loss per trade.

Basically .004 of the account.

CTI gives you $2 million to manage and you get 50% of the profit. In reality its like trading $1 million. 5% a month on that and you are doing pretty nice.

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:42 am

aliassmith wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

Ya they are similar to 5ers. That relative drawdown stinks but not a deal breaker. In my analysis, I took the whole account size and got 4% of that, then I divided that number by 10. That number or less would be my max loss per trade.

CTI gives you $2 million to manage and you get 50% of the profit. In reality its like trading $1 million. 5% a month on that and you are doing pretty nice.

That’s a good risk amount. Really bold too! 10 trades is slim for me but maybe over time I can build up to that risk tolerance. I’m sitting at 40 trades of 4% and that’s my max risk per trade. Giving me 40 times to screw up emotionally hahaha but right now, that’s the next milestone. The emotions. Sometimes they come back...i.e revenge trading. Another one was over confidence...I realized confidence is great in trading...but over confidence is dangerous. All in moderation.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:02 am

BambinoFlex wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:

That’s a good risk amount. Really bold too! 10 trades is slim for me but maybe over time I can build up to that risk tolerance. I’m sitting at 40 trades of 4% and that’s my max risk per trade. Giving me 40 times to screw up emotionally hahaha but right now, that’s the next milestone. The emotions. Sometimes they come back...i.e revenge trading. Another one was over confidence...I realized confidence is great in trading...but over confidence is dangerous. All in moderation.

Nothing wrong with 40 trades. My breakdown was more for my scalping where losses would vary between .1% to .2%.

Take it slow, build on your success. The money will come.

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:02 am

Great advice “Take it slow, build your success. The money will come.”

Mark Mark

Postby Mark Mark » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:06 am

I am trading buy zones and wick zones. Also I trading Walmal method. I like TRO methods. It is simple and I do not need to analyze the charts.
I am living on this forum :smt024

cheunt3

Postby cheunt3 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:32 pm

EU is pretty!

WEEK.png
WEEK.png (36.73 KiB) Viewed 17148 times

DAY.png
DAY.png (50.48 KiB) Viewed 17148 times

M30.png
M30.png (72.91 KiB) Viewed 17148 times
MO "Don't try to predict what will happen next, simply aim to consistently apply your ideas."

Return to “TheRumpledOne”