The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

aliassmith

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby aliassmith » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:51 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
pablo101 wrote:
This forum was busy when MO and Dragon was posting. I don't get it, though, where all the new bloods are. The other main forex forums sucks balls. Kreslik is the best for sure.

Literally took the words out of my mouth. I understand the vets leaving or popping up every now and then. But what happened to the newbies. No one ever post a chart or ask what a member is doing. I don't get it. Everyone must be profitable. I post dozens of charts and trades a day and not a single comment or question.

I think Kreslik has a reputation for being for hardcore traders. This is justifiable in a lot of ways, if you consider that fact that we certainly don't suffer fools gladly - or indeed at all.

I know that I have convinced a number of who I consider to be traders on the way up and even they admit they often feel a little out of their depth.

So, I think instead of fighting it, we play it up as a positive thing, something to aspire to, a place to really belong - and a big part of that will come from us vets continuing to post, whether it seems like we can often be talking to ourselves. We know that this group of - I guess for want of a better phrase - the inner circle can bring something decent to the table but that's no good if it isn't even out there for some passer by to stumble across.

I believe we might be considered hard-core because of what the modern youtuber presents. Also the fact that people don't really want to read or research. They want the holy grail served on a gold platter. They aren"t willing to put in 6 months or a couple years, they want it shipped to their door in 2 days like Amazon Prime.

I know this because I know these people. I gave people the road map to be successful in trading. They tend to not want to put in the work and always look for a shortcut.

It takes an Engineer 4+ years to make $50k+/year
It takes a Doctor 8+ years to make $100k+/year

Those take a lot of money to achieve, plus lecture time, plus reading and research. Then you have to take exams and assignments. Trading can outperform those but doesn't get treated with the same respect.

***hops off soapbox***
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mr. Hyde

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:01 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
pablo101 wrote:
This forum was busy when MO and Dragon was posting. I don't get it, though, where all the new bloods are. The other main forex forums sucks balls. Kreslik is the best for sure.

Literally took the words out of my mouth. I understand the vets leaving or popping up every now and then. But what happened to the newbies. No one ever post a chart or ask what a member is doing. I don't get it. Everyone must be profitable. I post dozens of charts and trades a day and not a single comment or question.

I think Kreslik has a reputation for being for hardcore traders. This is justifiable in a lot of ways, if you consider that fact that we certainly don't suffer fools gladly - or indeed at all.

I know that I have convinced a number of who I consider to be traders on the way up and even they admit they often feel a little out of their depth.

So, I think instead of fighting it, we play it up as a positive thing, something to aspire to, a place to really belong - and a big part of that will come from us vets continuing to post, whether it seems like we can often be talking to ourselves. We know that this group of - I guess for want of a better phrase - the inner circle can bring something decent to the table but that's no good if it isn't even out there for some passer by to stumble across.

A rep for hardcore traders. Damn. Its funny to think that, but you might have hit it on the head. I think members have been so accepting of me and I try to encourage those in the shadows to post that its almost hard to think that. but you are 100% right. I know v8 was an absolute horrible trader when he first joined here that one of his first questions was about a head and shoulder pattern and then the next was about the mighty zone which back then was the most asked question, so I don't thing anyone answered. So he got butt hurt and stopped posting for a long time I believe. He loved kreslik but honestly I don't think he ever felt that he belonged he and if it wasn't for the drugs and alcohol giving him liquid courage, probably would have never posted. For those who don't know who v8 was, he was the biggest loud mouth *censored - swear word* ever, which is why its funny to thing that even he was afraid to post on Kreslik.

I like the idea of playing up the idea of what type of place this is. But for those that don't post and just read, even tho some of the best traders in the world post here, they are also some of the nicest and most helpful. Countless members have gone out of their way to help me become the trader I am today. While I love bullshitting wikth the "inner circle" of members and swapping ideas with, I think I can say that we love helping newbies and on the rare occasion watching a trader go from struggling loser, to the cream of the crop type of trader. Look at Pablo and JEGSPY in this thread. Both have become profitable traders in the past few months. I have a trainee I have been wirking with who is doing amazing. Lem always has a crop of new traders he is helping. Alaismith has been posting for what more then a decade and his recent post of what I now call the deadhorse method has helped my trading and others to. Its amazing the level of giving and help on this site.

All I say to those who are in the shadows is this. Don't be afraid to ask what you might think is a stupid question, so long as you are serious about trading and putting in the effort. I ask stupid questions all the time. And most members here are happy to walk you through what they are doing step by step so long as your not wasting their time.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:07 pm

aliassmith wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:

I believe we might be considered hard-core because of what the modern youtuber presents. Also the fact that people don't really want to read or research. They want the holy grail served on a gold platter. They aren"t willing to put in 6 months or a couple years, they want it shipped to their door in 2 days like Amazon Prime.

I know this because I know these people. I gave people the road map to be successful in trading. They tend to not want to put in the work and always look for a shortcut.

It takes an Engineer 4+ years to make $50k+/year
It takes a Doctor 8+ years to make $100k+/year

Those take a lot of money to achieve, plus lecture time, plus reading and research. Then you have to take exams and assignments. Trading can outperform those but doesn't get treated with the same respect.

***hops off soapbox***

You hit it on the head. To all newbies read this. We are happy to help you, but when we spend hours marking charts and typing post and then a week or two later your on the next great idea and your eyes are open now and you cant believe you never saw this before and you have links to whatever youtube trader of the week it is. That will drive us crazy and tell you to get bent. I will never understand why people don't take trading seriously. You can make more money then any other job in a fraction of the time and all it takes is some effort and a couple of hundred or thousand of dollars for a trading account. That's it.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:11 pm

JESGPY wrote:Today was a good day!

Manage to get a hold of myself after some *censored - swear word* ups, like have +25 and taking +3. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Day result is 3R positive. -1R first trade + 0R on second, + 2R on GU and +2 on EJ.

all that in 4,5 hours.

Lets see tomorrow.

Mr. Hyde wrote:
JESGPY wrote:
I was lucky enough

Out at 2R.

Made the day. This awsome moves take blow through TP help with my greed. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I add all that I leave on the table for being greedy I want to shoot my self. And many of those turn to losers.

Whats your total haul for the day JESGPY. Another trader killing it with the deadhorse setup.

That's freaking awesome. I love that another trader is killing it with this method. At 2% per R makes you 6% a day which is almost a zero to your account every two months. at 5% its a zero every month. HOLY GRAIL!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :twisted:

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:18 pm

Pin bar entry to enter a pin bar. My name is Mr. Hyde and im a pin bar addict.
Attachments
US500IndexM5.png
US500IndexM5.png (49.82 KiB) Viewed 1967 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:23 pm

pablo101 wrote:Target bottom double blue. Don't feel warm and fuzzy about this one. Let's see. Small stop.

EU17092020.png

EDIT: -2 :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I know where your entry and stop is but can you make it super obvious.

Also, when you start with a naked chart, what makes you put your first angle on. What validates a line. what invalidates a line. How far do you consider them still in play. I assume you update them daily or weekly since you are trading super small charts. Im gonna ask you a million questions cuz im curious as hell about them.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:35 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
pablo101 wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:Real life trade. Level. Divergence, pin bar setup (combine the 2 candles to make the pin bar).

You guys are animals.

How many fricken trades do you guys make everyday???

Do you ever sleep?

"combine the 2 candles to make the pin bar"

Gotcha, nice catch.

I look at over 20 pairs and trade a lot of daily and 4hr charts. Then I have my main pairs that I trade 1hr and now 15m charts. Also if im in a trade on a htf chart I will look for trades on small charts.

Here is a gold trade I just took. Were in a big ass triangle at the top. Getting near the apex. So it could break out against us. But im in short.

Took this trade in real time on here. This is how easy it is guys.
Attachments
XAUUSDH4.png
XAUUSDH4.png (42.65 KiB) Viewed 1948 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:42 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:Anyone still use angles. any comments or suggestions.

I think the red down angle contains price better then the green. This is my issue with angles. I never know which one to use. I get close but never good enough to really use them in my trading with confidence.
Attachments
CHFJPYH4.png
CHFJPYH4.png (61.81 KiB) Viewed 1945 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:51 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
JESGPY wrote:Long EJ now..

looks good.

Lets see

Looks real good. could have used the retrace to get even better entry. Look at that beautiful triple bottom. Could add on at the neckline. 124 looks like a good tp. Awesome trade tho.

Price went right to 124. What a beautiful thing. Could go to 124.40 to retest the broken level.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:55 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
JESGPY wrote:Today was a good day!

Manage to get a hold of myself after some *censored - swear word* ups, like have +25 and taking +3. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Day result is 3R positive. -1R first trade + 0R on second, + 2R on GU and +2 on EJ.

all that in 4,5 hours.

Lets see tomorrow.

Mr. Hyde wrote:
Whats your total haul for the day JESGPY. Another trader killing it with the deadhorse setup.

That's freaking awesome. I love that another trader is killing it with this method. At 2% per R makes you 6% a day which is almost a zero to your account every two months. at 5% its a zero every month. HOLY GRAIL!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :twisted:

Or you risk 1% per trade and made 3% today and who knows what the future hold. I'm conservative for the most part. Not trying to blow my account up and all. 8)
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Return to “TheRumpledOne”