The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

cmac813

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby cmac813 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:05 pm

I'd imagine the next bar would be bullish due to price not closing below the middle line. Target somewhere by the upper line. Enter somewhere by the middle line on a lower time frame, exit by the upper line.
Attachments
markup.png
markup.png (52.8 KiB) Viewed 2638 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Sacrophage

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby Sacrophage » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:15 pm

v8power wrote:F430 spider. The way that car flows is just a sight to see. One of my favorite looking cars ever.

Those are the options. Im not putting turbos on any stock engine so staqe 1 is out for sure. stage 2 and 3 would be more then enough for pretty much anyone. But stage 4 with a Highly Moded engine. Now that just calls to me. Plus who dosent love driving around with a 1000 hp :mrgreen:

LOL now I have to razz you - no real car guy is buying a 430 Spyder never mind boosting it! Are you sure you don't bench 1 plate and drink wine coolers??? :lol: Softer suspension than the coupe and much more flex, especially with the extra HP. A Scuderia with stage 1 makes more sense - power:weight - it's more than fast enough, and it will hold its value. Joking aside, I'm sure the guys at UGR will do a great job. :mrgreen:

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:20 pm

laksh wrote:
v8power wrote: So I only made about 950 pips. I'll probably blow at my billion dollar accunt the 1st day I get it, haha.

Wow!!!! Superb!!!

Assuming you trade lot sizes of at least 10M (~$940 per pip on jpy pairs) in your big account, you must have made greater than or close to a million dollars today (950 * 943 = 895850). =D> You are a demi-god of trading.

Since you are aiming for sextillion, you may consider starting a hedge fund, soon you can be world's top 10 traders.

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mdg45ejf ... n-griffin/

This is kind of why I don't like posting, cuz a lot of what I say gets taken out of context or distorted. My "big" account is treated with respect and traded more long term and with little to no leverage. I aim for 100% as a goal and if I do add a zero I am extremely happy. The account that I normally talk about on hear is a offshore broker with high leverage and a no negative balance. The lotsizes are limited by the broker pure trade and I empty it every week. So the gains are never compounded after Friday. Im more of dumbass of trading then a demi god. I would never trade public money or put myself out in public. I try not to even post trade ideas on here because it makes me feel the need to be right and then my trading goes to s**t.

There is nothing special or good about me. All my friends thought I would be dead or in jail by 21. I am now 31 and before forex had no clue what I was doing with my life. I kno what its like to have to steal just to eat and not knowing where I would be sleeping at night. Aslo when I told my partent that I wanted to trade forex they told me I would fail and couldn't do it. So when I first started when every I lost money they made sure to remind me of it and that I failed. So I bring a very messed up attitude toward trading. I could care less about the money. My shoes are 7 years old, I only wear gym shorts and t shirts. The only material thing I like are cars. I grew up with going to car shows with my dad. The majority of my money is for others so they never have to go what I have. Since you brought up sextillion, Ill be completely truthly. My goal is to trade to a billion just so I can give it away. I don't have any friends, my last relationship was 6 years ago and about the only peole I see or talk to are my parents. I am extremely private and anti social. But Im getting side tracked. I said all that to make this point. Why do most peole trade. What do they fear, worry about. I trade cuz its that or go back to hustling. I could care less whether I win or lose. I enter trades without hesistation, because all it is, is a chart with numbers on it. Its a game.

Aslo I am not even in the top 10 traders on this website. Dragon would put me to shame if he were still he. Ja puts me to shame. Same with alaismith and breathan and the others. My trading has very little behinded it besides I got lucky that a random line happened to hit a place where prive might go. I haven't been trading long (a few years) and maybe profitable for a year. Maybe I have just been getting lucky for all I know. The real traders on this board have real thought and reasoning behind their trading. Im just a side show freak who after 8 years finally understood price cancels profit and pairtots back what momo said years ago and know longer even talks about those ideas, and honestly wishes I would shut the hell up.

Ok I know that post sounds all doom and gloom but worry not. I just don't want people to look up to me or try to trade like me or think im good at trading. Do yourselfs a favor and choose someone else. Ok, haha. But thank you for thinking that anyways.

jrtrading

Postby jrtrading » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:21 pm

gbpusd-h4-oanda-division1.png

gbpusd-d1-oanda-division1-2.png

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:32 pm

Sacrophage wrote:
v8power wrote:F430 spider. The way that car flows is just a sight to see. One of my favorite looking cars ever.

Those are the options. Im not putting turbos on any stock engine so staqe 1 is out for sure. stage 2 and 3 would be more then enough for pretty much anyone. But stage 4 with a Highly Moded engine. Now that just calls to me. Plus who dosent love driving around with a 1000 hp :mrgreen:

LOL now I have to razz you - no real car guy is buying a 430 Spyder never mind boosting it! Are you sure you don't bench 1 plate and drink wine coolers??? :lol: Softer suspension than the coupe and much more flex, especially with the extra HP. A Scuderia with stage 1 makes more sense - power:weight - it's more than fast enough, and it will hold its value. Joking aside, I'm sure the guys at UGR will do a great job. :mrgreen:

I wont drive it unless its a drop top or has T-tops (except for my fav car a 63 split rear window vette). I do like how the scuderia looks, but would literally cut the top off. I bought an 03 copbra for myself when they were the next cool things. But sold it 2 months later for a z28 with ttops

Sacrophage

Postby Sacrophage » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:35 pm

laksh wrote:
v8power wrote: So I only made about 950 pips. I'll probably blow at my billion dollar accunt the 1st day I get it, haha.

Wow!!!! Superb!!!

Assuming you trade lot sizes of at least 10M (~$940 per pip on jpy pairs) in your big account, you must have made greater than or close to a million dollars today (950 * 943 = 895850). =D> You are a demi-god of trading.

Since you are aiming for sextillion, you may consider starting a hedge fund, soon you can be world's top 10 traders.

A big day here and there is probably OK with retail brokers, but I started having trouble pulling that amount out of them in good months, never mind daily. If you're pulling down those numbers with retail brokers, watch your ass. MB Trading only had 9M in stockholder's equity back when I was trading with them, and they were considered the best ECN - an hour's worth of tech glitches and these little guys are out of biz. I'm very surprised V8 hasn't had broker issues yet if trading that well. Even liquidity-wise, 100-lot orders get partial fills all the time and raise broker flags... I generally got calls the same day if any significant % of my orders were partials. Either things have changed a lot or V8 is one lucky sob!

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:43 pm

Sacrophage wrote:
laksh wrote:

Wow!!!! Superb!!!

A big day here and there is probably OK with retail brokers, but I started having trouble pulling that amount out of them in good months, never mind daily. If you're pulling down those numbers with retail brokers, watch your ass. MB Trading only had 9M in stockholder's equity back when I was trading with them, and they were considered the best ECN - an hour's worth of tech glitches and these little guys are out of biz. I'm very surprised V8 hasn't had broker issues yet if trading that well. Even liquidity-wise, 100-lot orders get partial fills all the time and raise broker flags... I generally got calls the same day if any significant % of my orders were partials. Either things have changed a lot or V8 is one lucky sob!

I wont get into exact numbers and this is probably my fault for asking about such large lotsizes, but I think you guys are giving me to much credit. I don't use 100lot size orders daily. I do break up my orders at times and like a dumbass I don't care about slippage. 1,000 pips even at 1 lot is $10,000 so I will leave it at that. I have been with about 5 different brokers and cuss them out all the time. Tradeking held my account for 2 months and wouldn't release my money. I wont get into details but I wasn't happy.

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:46 pm

jrtrading wrote:gbpusd-h4-oanda-division1.png
gbpusd-d1-oanda-division1-2.png

The blue and organge chart is the smaller time frame. Also I took away the wicks. Also look on the right side. Its my favorite thing in the world. The crash zone. I live and die by that thing

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:59 pm

So I am kind of surprised. I never really meant for people to think I was an awesome trader or traded huge size. Anyone remember dragon, the guy who went 127 before one loss. The guys who daily made 30-100% and did it without using OPM. Took a 300 account to 25,000 when he was just starting to learn how to trade and then meet MO! Then took it to 100,000 then to 250,000 while taking all profit out each week. I post cocky for the fun of it. Anyone remember whnen MO asked it anyone was making 10% and lux made a comment about bs and MO replied good thing I only said 10% or when he offter his 6% profit for us to trade for off of EU.

For anyone that thinks I am good at trading or should be looked up to ask yourself this. Would you have the balls to trade a 6 figure account downt to under 10% of its starting value and be willing to put it all on one last trade and make back 150%. Im guessing no, so please do not think Im anything special. I only post as I feel that I can offer what MO has shared in its most dumbed down way to be understood (cuz that's how I needed it).

Sacrophage

Postby Sacrophage » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:00 pm

So, here we are in this cone - I want to be long, as my idea is to TP around 154. As I watch it go up (not long), I talk myself out of entering, saying, let's see a drop to the bottom of the cone, and go long on the bounce. I can also see a bounce down off of the top of the cone as a nice short... and here comes the indecision. So, I'm doing nothing, in accordance with advice from Ja and Mighty, for 90% of the time, or until it looks more natural.
Attachments
GBPJPYM5.png
GBPJPYM5.png (31.98 KiB) Viewed 2602 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”