The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Mr. Hyde

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby Mr. Hyde » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:07 pm

forget what MO called them, lil devils or something. Jujst a head and shoulder pattern, but reversed so two higher pivots on the outside with the low pivot inside. Also been using the candle open as an entry. Sort of like the buyzone but use 00 instead. Yhis is y I love 4hr charts. its a ten pip stop :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Attachments
CADJPYH4.png
CADJPYH4.png (39.79 KiB) Viewed 1695 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mr. Hyde

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby Mr. Hyde » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:15 pm

This is just a thing of beauty. Literally a picture perfect setup. Price level, macd divergence, candlestick pattern and chart pattern.
Attachments
USDCHFDaily.png
USDCHFDaily.png (34.27 KiB) Viewed 1694 times

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:23 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
"If I have a good position (h1 chart), entries literally DO NOT MATTER" Mightyone

You do wake up and look at the H1 chart, No?
I can not argue with a master.

I did. But I still pretty much took the all the trades asmith's setup that came my way.

Isnt the entry your position? Haha. I try not to argue with anyone. People are way to crazy now adays.

Not according to MO.
M15 chart as GOD.
These M1 entries DO NOT MATTER.

9-11-17.JPG

Let me re-quote him more accurately.
He states:
"Your entries literally DO NOT MATTER if you have a good position" (on higher timeframe chart) MightyOne

Do you know what that quote means?

For MO position was at pointy places in higher tf charts. So by position he ment a stoploss. If it is the stoploss he refers to then the entry doesn't matter as much as the proper size.

MO was less of a scalper and more of a builder of OPM for those big high pip value moves. Always protecting "his" capital.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:59 am

aliassmith wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
I did. But I still pretty much took the all the trades asmith's setup that came my way.

Isnt the entry your position? Haha. I try not to argue with anyone. People are way to crazy now adays.

Not according to MO.
M15 chart as GOD.

9-11-17.JPG

He states:
"Your entries literally DO NOT MATTER if you have a good position" (on higher timeframe chart) MightyOne

For MO position was at pointy places in higher tf charts. So by position he ment a stoploss. If it is the stoploss he refers to then the entry doesn't matter as much as the proper size.

MO was less of a scalper and more of a builder of OPM for those big high pip value moves. Always protecting "his" capital.

Yup,
Better the position, bigger the size, OR more of em. And they Literally do not matter.

With that being said I'd think you'd agree waiting for an MA to change color OR price to cross the newly colored ma with MO would be indicative of BAD position and small trade sizes.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:57 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:

Not according to MO.
M15 chart as GOD.

9-11-17.JPG

He states:

Yup,
Better the position, bigger the size, OR more of em. And they Literally do not matter.

With that being said I'd think you'd agree waiting for an MA to change color OR price to cross the newly colored ma with MO would be indicative of BAD position and small trade sizes.

I dont believe that "they Literally do not matter". MO would add to positions in a deliberate way. I would say it definitely mattered to him.

As for MA color change.... what does it show?
It is a indication of the micro-trend.
It also shows market structure. You can't have a lower high without having a local high to start the ball rolling.
Also shows a type of support/resistance.

Noone said you must use it, there are many ways to make money. Trading without a bias or an edge is not one of them. Trading without structure/discipline isn't one either.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:09 pm

aliassmith wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

Yup,

I dont believe that "they Literally do not matter". MO would add to positions in a deliberate way. I would say it definitely mattered to him.

As for MA color change.... what does it show?
It is a indication of the micro-trend.
It also shows market structure. You can't have a lower high without having a local high to start the ball rolling.
Also shows a type of support/resistance.

Noone said you must use it, there are many ways to make money. Trading without a bias or an edge is not one of them. Trading without structure/discipline isn't one either.

In essence:
"Trade my way as long as it makes me money". aliassmith
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:32 am

Currently in short 80.70, sl 80.95. But could see the potential long. Need to break 80.30
Attachments
CADJPYH4.png
CADJPYH4.png (46.89 KiB) Viewed 1512 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:54 am

Anyone still use angles. any comments or suggestions.
Attachments
CHFJPYH4.png
CHFJPYH4.png (49.02 KiB) Viewed 1510 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:11 am

Made 1st TP. Now holding.
Attachments
GBPUSDH1.png
GBPUSDH1.png (32.67 KiB) Viewed 1506 times

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:31 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:Anyone still use angles. any comments or suggestions.

Me! :D

I'm no expert but your horizontals is my angles. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I use these global angles
GU_hyde_angles2.png
GU_hyde_angles2.png (68.44 KiB) Viewed 1480 times

And use the same angles on a smaller timeframes. (I wish I could change the candle bodies perpendicular to the angle lines to get a true picture!)
GU_hyde_angles.png
GU_hyde_angles.png (73.43 KiB) Viewed 1480 times

CADJPYDAILY.png
CADJPYDAILY.png (66.3 KiB) Viewed 1480 times

I don't trade this pair but looks like CADJPY H4 at demand area if looking at my angles.
CADJPYH4.png
CADJPYH4.png (71.71 KiB) Viewed 1480 times
Last edited by pablo101 on Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WAS A YALE STUDENT. Now? Let's see!

Return to “TheRumpledOne”