The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

v8power

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:01 pm

People think that I'm lying about how I trade and it repeats over and over again. Jr even almost had this one. Look at this amazing monthly chart. Bet I can trade it with a 20 pip sl. The bottome red line is 119.10. Then look where my 15 min chart 2 years later stops on a freaking dime, doesn't close under. Hum. Support? If candles are not closing lower then something then price must be doing what. Goiing up!! Were is price gonna go and when do you know when to get out? Zline or after a long bar at the highest high. But price missed that zline by 2 pips. Well good thing that long blue bar just finished. Look price kindly went back so you could get out at the highest high for today. So to sum up we used a monthly line from 2 years ago which allowed us to get in are trade within 20 pips of the low and are exit got us out at the highest high. Talk about riding a daily candle from extreme to extreme. The 2 blue lines are the same idea for a quick 60 pip scalp. O you didn't make 60 pips today, sorry. You want them :mrgreen:
eurjpy-mn1-noble-services-ltd.png
eurjpy-mn1-noble-services-ltd.png (82.42 KiB) Viewed 2577 times

And im not bragging or trying to sound cocky or show off. That's just my personality so don't take offense. Plus all the vets that I always mention could easily trade circles around me. Im sure Ja did awesome today and he probably did it with less rsik and more precise entries and losses less then me. The thing that might make me different is I just don't give two s**ts about anything. I don't fear losses and will let a trade that is up100% get stopped out cuz I was trading a yearly extreme and would not settle for anything less then 1000%. Who cares about 1 win or 1 loss or that daqy you made whatever.

Open your charts place your lines then let price do what it does. Did I know G/J was gonna move 300 pips today. Nope. But I placed my lines and let price move back and forth to them. I even took two 20 pip losses today. So I only made about 950 pips. See why I don't care about losses.

But seriously don't try to be like me or trade like me. Take the idea's but not the attitude. Because I'll probably blow at my billion dollar accunt the 1st day I get it, haha.
Attachments
eurjpy-m15-noble-services-ltd.png
eurjpy-m15-noble-services-ltd.png (98.26 KiB) Viewed 2577 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

MightyOne

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby MightyOne » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:15 pm

Sacrophage wrote:Orange lines are from last night - blue lines from this morning. Short against these highs? Wait for the cone to be pierced and short against the green line high? I don't see any favorable probability in the setups, just in the RR.

They are simply an indication of the possibility that something is overbought or oversold.

How do you use them? You trade what you see.

If you don't see it then don't trade it.
Don't try to force trades, they should come naturally.

for_sacrophage.png
for_sacrophage.png (57.47 KiB) Viewed 2572 times

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:22 pm

USDCADD1.PNG
USDCADD1.PNG (45.95 KiB) Viewed 2569 times
Jalarupa wrote:USDCAD from Friday (alias will like this one)

USDCADD1.PNG

Trade looks like this...

USDCAD_ENTRIES.PNG

I promise this is a serious post and I am really this dumb when it comes to cones and angles. But what does your D1 chart show? Also why did you draw your cone from those points. why not from where I marked the black lines. Also do you use triangles and are those 2 blue lines I drew how you draw one. Also what does it do for your trades more then some simple lines I threw on would do. I'm just curuois how they help you trade and how you determine were to place them. I know there the after thought and everyone who uses them seems to love them. Thanks Ja
usdcad-d1-oanda-division1.png
usdcad-d1-oanda-division1.png (104.32 KiB) Viewed 2569 times

USDCADD1.PNG
USDCADD1.PNG (45.95 KiB) Viewed 2569 times

Sacrophage

Postby Sacrophage » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:35 pm

MightyOne wrote:
Sacrophage wrote:Orange lines are from last night - blue lines from this morning. Short against these highs? Wait for the cone to be pierced and short against the green line high? I don't see any favorable probability in the setups, just in the RR.

They are simply an indication of the possibility that something is overbought or oversold.

How do you use them? You trade what you see.

If you don't see it then don't trade it.
Don't try to force trades, they should come naturally.

for_sacrophage.png

Thanks Mighty - so, if there is an objective reason to short aka it's 1) going down and optionally 2) has closed under something or 3) failed to break through something, then look at your lines and see if there is a rational SL/TP that yields a good RR?

As an aside, I can verify through data that entries and exits mean nothing as long as you have good RR and MM. Of course, this is if your objective is making money, not if the objective is being right...

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:40 pm

Perfect example why I don't allow myself to much freedom to think when I trade. I was hell bent on shorting eA and getting a nice breakout. But I was missing something. A reason why from a important something line. But look at that obvivous blue line on the daily giving me a nice 2 day extreme to go long from. Flip down to the hourly red line shows support then candle closes under, over, wicked it but closed over then boom upward momo. Lost 20 pips and missed the long trade.
euraud-h1-oanda-division1.png
euraud-h1-oanda-division1.png (131.28 KiB) Viewed 2551 times

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:41 pm

Okay V8,

So it's quiet simple... On the D1 I noticed the failed zline, (pink line) and I also plotted the channel... By connecting the top highs, in a downward trend... I then moved that same trend lower, till it cut through a breakout...

Then I waited for price to converge on them both...

I dropped to the H1 and drew some cones and then when price looked set to fall lower I bought and quickly scaled in on the pullback 20 mins later (or so)...

My lines are not exactly how MO teaches but they work for me... In that I can get very precise... Which I love... Because then you can trade easy, let positions roll over night... See where to add and where to get out or reverse...

There is nothing wrong with your blue lines... Except they are a little steep for the time frame and scale of the chart... On a H4 chart they'd be perfect :)
:smt065

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:49 pm

Jalarupa wrote:Okay V8,

So it's quiet simple... On the D1 I noticed the failed zline, (pink line) and I also plotted the channel... By connecting the top highs, in a downward trend... I then moved that same trend lower, till it cut through a breakout...

Then I waited for price to converge on them both...

I dropped to the H1 and drew some cones and then when price looked set to fall lower I bought and quickly scaled in on the pullback 20 mins later (or so)...

My lines are not exactly how MO teaches but they work for me... In that I can get very precise... Which I love... Because then you can trade easy, let positions roll over night... See where to add and where to get out or reverse...

There is nothing wrong with your blue lines... Except they are a little steep for the time frame and scale of the chart... On a H4 chart they'd be perfect :)

Thanks for the answer. I was just curious and knew you would give it straight to me. Later this year Im gonna try actual paper charts and trying to draw angles. I think half my problem is that the trendangle tool doest feel right to me. Those blue lines I actually marked at the last min cuz it stood out blantly to me, and they were just by free hand. And there the best I have probably done so maybe there is still hope for me.

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:29 pm

Sacrophage wrote:
v8power wrote:
Sacrophage wrote:So, how about some details on your Ferrari build??? Did you go with UGR or someone else?

More then likely that is who I will go with. A friend is trying to talk me into some where else cuz he knows them but UGR seems to be the place. Have you ever done business with them?

Oh - you wrote in the other thread it was already in the shop - seemed it was already in surgery. I haven't, but I do know Kevin as I almost pulled the trigger with them a couple of years back, and 1 guy has a UGR R8 in my car club. Which model and are you really going for 1.5K hp?

F430 spider. The way that car flows is just a sight to see. One of my favorite looking cars ever.

Stage 1 Turbo System with Stock Engine.
650 WHP on pump gas (93 octane)
800 WHP on race fuel (Race gas)
F-430 models at $49,000 installed

Stage 2 Turbo System with Modified Engine
850 WHP on pump gas (93 octane)
1150 WHP on race fuel (Race gas)
F-430 models at $79,000 installed w/2 year 24,000 warranty.

Stage 3 Turbo System with Modified Engine
950 WHP on pump gas (93 octane)
1250 WHP on race fuel (Race gas)
F-430 models at $94,000 installed w/2 year 24,000 warranty.

Race Version Turbo System with Highly Modified Engine
1000 WHP on pump gas (93 octane)
1350 WHP on race fuel (Race gas)
F-430 models starting at $109,000 installed w/2 year 24,000 warranty

Those are the options. Im not putting turbos on any stock engine so staqe 1 is out for sure. stage 2 and 3 would be more then enough for pretty much anyone. But stage 4 with a Highly Moded engine. Now that just calls to me. Plus who dosent love driving around with a 1000 hp :mrgreen:

laksh

Postby laksh » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:49 pm

v8power wrote: So I only made about 950 pips. I'll probably blow at my billion dollar accunt the 1st day I get it, haha.

Wow!!!! Superb!!!

Assuming you trade lot sizes of at least 10M (~$940 per pip on jpy pairs) in your big account, you must have made greater than or close to a million dollars today (950 * 943 = 895850). =D> You are a demi-god of trading.

Since you are aiming for sextillion, you may consider starting a hedge fund, soon you can be world's top 10 traders.

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mdg45ejf ... n-griffin/

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:50 pm

How would you trade this chart. Which way is price headed? Will the next candle be bullish or bearish. Were would you enter and were would you exit?
gbpusd-d1-oanda-division1-2.png
gbpusd-d1-oanda-division1-2.png (77.57 KiB) Viewed 2505 times

Would this chart change any of your answers? How would you mark up this chart, to show what price has done and what it might do.
gbpusd-h4-oanda-division1.png
gbpusd-h4-oanda-division1.png (81.82 KiB) Viewed 2505 times

I really do encourage anyone who is reading this thread if your not profitable take the 5 mins answer the questions, mark up the chart and post it. That's how you will become profitable.

Also would love to hear some of the vets answers.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”