The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Mira

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby Mira » Mon May 14, 2018 8:48 am

Mr. Hyde wrote:I still like to play with angles from time to time. Its crazy how laser accurate they can be. then used with confluence of other idea's and awesome trade idea's form. My problem is I still don't know exactly where and why you start them from and when they are no longer valued. I don't really look for them, they just sort of appear to me when looking at the charts. Lets see how this one plays out.

I don't know why MightyOne wanted to close forever with angles.. ok, I know that he wanted to share simplicity instead of complexity but we know that who mastered angles never came back :shock:

It’s sad..
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

PhilipLangford

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby PhilipLangford » Wed May 16, 2018 9:53 am

Mira wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:I still like to play with angles from time to time. Its crazy how laser accurate they can be. then used with confluence of other idea's and awesome trade idea's form. My problem is I still don't know exactly where and why you start them from and when they are no longer valued. I don't really look for them, they just sort of appear to me when looking at the charts. Lets see how this one plays out.

I don't know why MightyOne wanted to close forever with angles.. ok, I know that he wanted to share simplicity instead of complexity but we know that who mastered angles never came back :shock:

It’s sad..

Angles, you say? Check out how much confluence I got on this entry (monthly+ high, 4H momo, wick into MZ, bounce off angle).
Just finished re-reading this thread. V8 speaks to us traders from beyond through this thread.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed May 16, 2018 10:18 am

PhilipLangford wrote:
Mira wrote:

It’s sad..

Angles, you say? Check out how much confluence I got on this entry (monthly+ high, 4H momo, wick into MZ, bounce off angle).
Just finished re-reading this thread. V8 speaks to us traders from beyond through this thread.

That's actually a favorite candle setup of mine. You have 3 candles going from bigger to smaller, each one not being able to close past the last. Then you get a candle change and a wick of the dragon line or momo. It occurs so infrequent that I forget about it, but when it does it normally pays good and easy.

PhilipLangford

Postby PhilipLangford » Wed May 16, 2018 11:17 am

Mr. Hyde wrote:
PhilipLangford wrote:
Mira wrote:

It’s sad..

That's actually a favorite candle setup of mine. You have 3 candles going from bigger to smaller, each one not being able to close past the last. Then you get a candle change and a wick of the dragon line or momo. It occurs so infrequent that I forget about it, but when it does it normally pays good and easy.

The UJ is still hanging around those levels so there might still be some meat on the bone. Also worth keeping an eye on is this (EU weekly).
The USD is in quite a rally though. I wouldn't be surprised if it wicks down past the W1 open.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed May 16, 2018 1:37 pm

The dollar index just closed a 18 month old gap and came crashing down like a meth head on a 5 day bender.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed May 16, 2018 1:39 pm

Man if that zoom retest actually holds after that drop, I'll be in heaven.

EURAUDH1.png
EURAUDH1.png (46.23 KiB) Viewed 3519 times

PhilipLangford

Postby PhilipLangford » Wed May 16, 2018 3:44 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
PhilipLangford wrote:
Mira wrote:

It’s sad..

I ended up closing at BE (actually a microscopic profit) after an H1 bar came back and closed against me. I'll get back in on a new signal somewhere.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed May 16, 2018 4:33 pm

PhilipLangford wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
PhilipLangford wrote:

I ended up closing at BE (actually a microscopic profit) after an H1 bar came back and closed against me. I'll get back in on a new signal somewhere.

Besides EA, the one of the easier plays today was EJ. You literally could have played it down, up and down again of off zlines. It was a thing of beauty.
Attachments
EURJPYH4.png
EURJPYH4.png (31.25 KiB) Viewed 3507 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed May 16, 2018 4:42 pm

The ES was just made for zlining today. Now since we are at a zline and daily high, a short on the Flip hour is a no brainer (most likely, not trying to get to cocky).
Attachments
US500IndexM15.png517.png
US500IndexM15.png517.png (39.99 KiB) Viewed 3506 times

PhilipLangford

Postby PhilipLangford » Wed May 16, 2018 5:08 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
PhilipLangford wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:

Besides EA, the one of the easier plays today was EJ. You literally could have played it down, up and down again of off zlines. It was a thing of beauty.

My feed's a bit different but yes the potential was all there. Too bad I was tunnel visioned on the UJ, which has now gone back in my direction without me. Still, the "get out when a bar closes against you" rule has saved my a$$ more than a few times.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”