The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Jalarupa

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby Jalarupa » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:11 pm

v8power wrote:Price breaks out, price breaks in, price is under something, price is over something,exit at zlines or highest high/lowest low. How many lost today? How many made 1%. 10%. 100%. 1000%. Im loving life right now

gbpusd-m15-noble-services-ltd.png

Almost too easy eh V8?

GBPUSDM15AB.PNG
GBPUSDM15AB.PNG (48.6 KiB) Viewed 3019 times

Breaking Brexit...

GBPUSDM15ABc.PNG
GBPUSDM15ABc.PNG (48.66 KiB) Viewed 3019 times
:smt065

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Jalarupa

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby Jalarupa » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:23 pm

USDCAD from Friday (alias will like this one)

USDCADD1.PNG
USDCADD1.PNG (42 KiB) Viewed 3013 times

Trade looks like this...

USDCAD_ENTRIES.PNG
USDCAD_ENTRIES.PNG (55.96 KiB) Viewed 3013 times
:smt065

Braathen

Postby Braathen » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:39 pm

v8power wrote:Never been good with patience, haha. How much do you think cones have helped your trading would you say.

In the beginning i just drew them everyday not REALLY using them.
I use cones with everything now. They have helped me with position strength(better entries), better exits witch also includes scaling in and out of my trade
and just having fun making a road map :D Now dont get me wrong.. you cant just reverse at every line or sell every cone breakout because like everything
else you have to feel whats happening. But it is what it is.. i feel i get solid information from this that suits my trading style.

Heres a 4H chart with the cones ive been trading latly. I moved up to a 4H from 1H.
I try to slice breakouts with my 15* lines and ive tried to show this here.

GBPJPYcolorcones.png
GBPJPYcolorcones.png (65.23 KiB) Viewed 3007 times
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

Sacrophage

Postby Sacrophage » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:56 pm

Braathen wrote:
v8power wrote:Never been good with patience, haha. How much do you think cones have helped your trading would you say.

I use cones with everything now. They have helped me with position strength(better entries), better exits witch also includes scaling in and out of my trade
and just having fun making a road map :D Now dont get me wrong.. you cant just reverse at every line or sell every cone breakout because like everything
else you have to feel whats happening. But it is what it is.. i feel i get solid information from this that suits my trading style.

Heres a 4H chart with the cones ive been trading latly. I moved up to a 4H from 1H.

GBPJPYcolorcones.png

Nice, man - I need to zoom out and calm down. I'm very analytical - do or do not do, right or wrong, lie or truth, long or short. Gets me whipped.

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:15 pm

Braathen wrote:

GBPJPYcolorcones.png

See that's why Iam afraid to even bother with them, cuz my dumbass would be by and selling every little thing. Plus they are very subjective or at least I think.

My trading has to be set up in simplicity for me not to go broke. Is price at or near a something line. Did price do this, yes or no. Ok then do either a,b, or c. Aim for either x,y,or z. Price either hits x,y,or z or I take a loss.

I don't allow myself really to think to much. Otherwise that could be bad. Keeps me from chasing price or trades.

What if every person that isn't profitable did just that. Look at the chart I attached. Open up the daily 2 lines. Top one shows where price broke out and came from, bottom was were price needed to go before I cared about it. Then the hourly justs shows it in action. 3 trades +350 pips. I think its funny when people think im cherry picking trades or charts or there is no way to use small sl's on big charts. Go look at either g/j or e/j and I did the same for them. That's how I took a weekly zline trade last week for 20 pip sl and almost +300. Almost +1,000 pips today and for once and even started out only risking 1% over 20 pips. I was still up 70% in less then 2 hours and I wont bother saying what I finished with cuz no one would believe or care. PRICE CANCELS OUT PROFIT, TRADE FROM EXTREMES, HORIZANTAL LINES. You have to just not care what is going to happen. Don't just end your trade cuz your up 30%. Who cares. Either the trade works or doesn't. And that wasn't directed at you, just for anyone reading. I know you know how to trade. I study you and your charts to learn how to :mrgreen:
gbpusd-d1-oanda-division1-2.png
gbpusd-d1-oanda-division1-2.png (105.86 KiB) Viewed 2985 times

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:23 pm

Sacrophage wrote:
Braathen wrote:

GBPJPYcolorcones.png

Nice, man - I need to zoom out and calm down. I'm very analytical - do or do not do, right or wrong, lie or truth, long or short. Gets me whipped.

That doesn't have to be a bad thing. Look at the chart Iposted in a reply to breathan. Price had to do or not do something to get me to trade and that was make it to a daily extreme or else I don't trade. Yea I miss trades here and there(who cares there will be enough) and let losers become winners. But I don't chase price. Pick an idea and make that idea yours until it is automatic, then once you are good with that. Add another idea. Then make it more and more complex to where you have no idea what your doing and then return to yhour first idea and you will have mastered price. Haha. Don't do that. Its what I did.

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:24 pm

Ok seriously Im the only one who has been in front of a computer for the last 24 hrs straight. Someone post a chart.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:30 pm

Braathen wrote:

You are getting really good at drawing cones! I'm impressed.
Eventually you will not even need to mark your charts at all, it will be so natural
that you will not see the chart any other way.

not_4_public.png
not_4_public.png (79.67 KiB) Viewed 2979 times

Sacrophage

Postby Sacrophage » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:33 pm

Any of you guys up for a chat room for real-time trading? We used to do it with TRO years ago. I feel following some of you beasts in real-time even with minimal volume would be eye-opening. I'd be glad to set one up, even better if Kreslik wanted to do it under its name.

Sacrophage

Postby Sacrophage » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:44 pm

Orange lines are from last night - blue lines from this morning. Short against these highs? Wait for the cone to be pierced and short against the green line high? I don't see any favorable probability in the setups, just in the RR.
Attachments
EURAUDM15.png
EURAUDM15.png (59.52 KiB) Viewed 2966 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”