The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Mr. Hyde

Re: Re:

Postby Mr. Hyde » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:27 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
PhilipLangford wrote:
The lines are labelled -2,-1,0,1,2,3 etc. But yeah, I haven't seen anything that beats momo, zlines, extremes for absolute profitability. This is a method that makes crazy amounts of money, and I give all credit to those who brought it to light. Starting with TRO, Mighty One, etc. I share that sentiment with Mr. Hyde in that I don't care if it's not new and shiny any more. It works, so why not quintuple down on it?

Oh thanks for pointing that out. Im rocking a eye patch on my right eye so sight is a little hampered. I wish pics on Kreslik would enlarge when clicked on. Glad to hear someone still likes the oldies as much as me, haha.

Not to be cheeky - but you do know that if you rt click on the screenshot and ''open image in a new tab'', you will be able to do what you need to do?

I just say 'coz it took me ages to figure out the same thing :P

Nope, that doesn't work for me :( I always have to download and save them, then open them up from a folder.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:33 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
Oh thanks for pointing that out. Im rocking a eye patch on my right eye so sight is a little hampered. I wish pics on Kreslik would enlarge when clicked on. Glad to hear someone still likes the oldies as much as me, haha.

Not to be cheeky - but you do know that if you rt click on the screenshot and ''open image in a new tab'', you will be able to do what you need to do?

Nope, that doesn't work for me :( I always have to download and save them, then open them up from a folder.

Ah, I suppose you can't zoom in enough just from the new tab? Fair enough.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:52 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

Ah, I suppose you can't zoom in enough just from the new tab? Fair enough.

No it just wont let me open a new tab. It is shaded out when I right click. Ah, no matter. Its not that big of a deal. but thank you for the suggestion and no you weren't being cheeky, cuz I normally miss the most obvious things like that.

Mr. Hyde

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby Mr. Hyde » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:04 pm

I'm feeling pretty good about this week. Let the fun begin.

Mr. Hyde

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:13 am

Man so this past week there has been some awesome info presented. Leo and Lem presenting some physcological aspects to this. phillip, mira, PTG and arkan had some awesome charts and trade idea's.

Def. need to look at and work on adding positions on BO's and not just pullbacks. Also some good post on fundamental and working the news into your trading.

Why Im writing this. Just as an example to new traders showing how you need to journal idea's to make your trading better. I normally do this in a notepad and more in depth (printing off charts and posts), but it offers a glimpse as to how to take your trading to another level.

also sold EA at 1.5975 took part off at +20, letting the rest ride for a little long or taken out a +1.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:33 am

Nice triangle on GJ 15m

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:17 am

Even tho price has broken out and even retest the triangle, im still not long. I'm not a huge fan of putting trades on of GU during Asian. Add to that we are at a price level that has been showing strong resistance. I also wonder had NFP not been on Friday would we have seen such a strong run up. Maybe if price closes over and retest a line up then I will look for a long. Until then I would much rather sell. Also price had reached and bounced at a daily trendline on Thursday, so if we could get a break and close lower, price would be showing me a change of behavior and I would def be more bearish.
Attachments
gbpusd-m15-fx-choice-limited.png3.png
gbpusd-m15-fx-choice-limited.png3.png (46.09 KiB) Viewed 1945 times

IgazI

Postby IgazI » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:19 am

Mr. Hyde wrote:... Add to that we are at a price level that has been showing strong resistance...

It looks like betting on lower lows is a high probability trade until it closes above an extreme.

save.png
save.png (50.23 KiB) Viewed 1937 times
"Everything Should Be Made As Simple As Possible, But Not Simpler!"

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:29 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:Nice triangle on GJ 15m

So following my trade plan paid off with the easiest trade of the day for me. Nabbed a easy 40 pips, exited just a little bit before the measured move which was near the priors day high.

I' wondering if 152 is the level were price might run into and finally change direction and start to move back down. You can see it on the daily but more clear on the weekly
Attachments
gbpjpy-m15-fx-choice-limited.png
gbpjpy-m15-fx-choice-limited.png (44.44 KiB) Viewed 1882 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:34 pm

IgazI wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:... Add to that we are at a price level that has been showing strong resistance...

It looks like betting on lower lows is a high probability trade until it closes above an extreme.

save.png

I use the same idea when trading. I call them strong bars, weak bars. Strong are bullish bars closing over the previous bars extremes and weak for bearish. I actually use it to for adding on to trades and even to get out of trades.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”