The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Mr. Hyde

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby Mr. Hyde » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:15 pm

PhilipLangford wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
PhilipLangford wrote:

Extremes are a big part of this idea handed down to us from the Mighty One.
On the daily chart here, the blue stuff is two combined candles.
We have a D1 3 sema and some spikes into the D2 MZ.
TRO's traplines tell us that price usually crosses a line when it hits it.
Worth a scalp against W1, M1 and Y1? Turns out it was.

Did you have that drawn before or after price action. What was your reasoning for using those 2 candles. I thought the point of combining candles was to mark momentum. If that is the case then I would have started one candle before what you marked. But I do like the idea you presented and if you did draw the fibo's from the top of the swing to the bottom you had the 38 retracement line up perfectly with support turned resistance. the funny thing was is I originally got in at 1.4085 in the Asian session (the very top). To bad I just didn't hold it, haha.
Attachments
gbpusd-h4-oanda-division1.png
gbpusd-h4-oanda-division1.png (25.21 KiB) Viewed 2054 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

LeMercenaire

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby LeMercenaire » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:27 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:Of course the best day for GU and I try trading against price the whole time. This is 90% of my losses and what I need to work on and change.

1st trade price had a came into a 1hr momo candle from yesterday, also hit a 1hr and 4hr dragon line. Price then makes a 1hr momo candle, next hour wicks the 50% area and a 15 min momo candle closes up. Bought the high of that candle, was with the 1hr candle color. Loser.

2nd trade price made multi day/weekly lows. Then formed equal size candles. Price retraced into them then formed a 15m momo candles, bought the high and was trading with the 1hr candle color. Loser.

If anyone was trading to the downside I would love to hear why and how.

I know what I'm waiting on... :P

GBPUSDDailywhatimwaitingfor7thApril18weekend.png
GBPUSDDailywhatimwaitingfor7thApril18weekend.png (41.64 KiB) Viewed 2054 times

In the meantime, H4 gave me my play...

GBPUSDH4whatimwaitingfor7thAprilweekend18.png
GBPUSDH4whatimwaitingfor7thAprilweekend18.png (51.51 KiB) Viewed 2054 times

In case I'm not clear enough. I'm talking DWZ. Here for Thursday and Friday. What more do you need?

GBPUSDH4Thu-Fri-DWZat7thApril18weekend.png
GBPUSDH4Thu-Fri-DWZat7thApril18weekend.png (53.76 KiB) Viewed 2054 times

Even if you don't play it as a stand-alone method, use it for directional bias clues.

Just sayin'.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:36 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:Of course the best day for GU and I try trading against price the whole time. This is 90% of my losses and what I need to work on and change.

1st trade price had a came into a 1hr momo candle from yesterday, also hit a 1hr and 4hr dragon line. Price then makes a 1hr momo candle, next hour wicks the 50% area and a 15 min momo candle closes up. Bought the high of that candle, was with the 1hr candle color. Loser.

2nd trade price made multi day/weekly lows. Then formed equal size candles. Price retraced into them then formed a 15m momo candles, bought the high and was trading with the 1hr candle color. Loser.

In case I'm not clear enough. I'm talking DWZ. Here for Thursday and Friday. What more do you need?

Even if you don't play it as a stand-alone method, use it for directional bias clues.

Just sayin'.

Uh... I don't even know what DWZ is, so hard to use as a stand alone method or directional bias, haha. The more posts I read by vet members here, the more I realize I don't know jack about trading.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:54 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

Just sayin'.

Uh... I don't even know what DWZ is, so hard to use as a stand alone method or directional bias, haha. The more posts I read by vet members here, the more I realize I don't know jack about trading.

Many apologies, assumption made an ass out of me.

DWZ is Daily Wick Zone (trading). It's all TRO - I have just appropriated it as my own (all the best writers steal outright, not borrow, lol).

If you visit the thread here or probably even better the vids over at YooToob, then you'll get the data in detail, however the key to it is that price will always (statistically significantly) look to leave a Wick Zone (of the previous candle).

The majority of this movement is back inside the body (certainly and predominantly on the Daily Candle) and I prefer to focus in that. However an extreme break is part of that also.

You can trade these moves as straight breaks (best on the small time frames) or as a close above/below, retest, enter technique (possibly better, definitely safer) on the Daily and up.

Please guys, if I am ever babbling on about stuff and you have no clue what that babbling is about - or you have any questions at all about my variations on TRO's themes, then don't hesitate to ask all the questions you want.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:06 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

Just sayin'.

DWZ is Daily Wick Zone (trading). It's all TRO - I have just appropriated it as my own (all the best writers steal outright, not borrow, lol).

If you visit the thread here or probably even better the vids over at YooToob, then you'll get the data in detail, however the key to it is that price will always (statistically significantly) look to leave a Wick Zone (of the previous candle).

The majority of this movement is back inside the body (certainly and predominantly on the Daily Candle) and I prefer to focus in that. However an extreme break is part of that also.

You can trade these moves as straight breaks (best on the small time frames) or as a close above/below, retest, enter technique (possibly better, definitely safer) on the Daily and up.

Please guys, if I am ever babbling on about stuff and you have no clue what that babbling is about - or you have any questions at all about my variations on TRO's themes, then don't hesitate to ask all the questions you want.

Your far from an ass Lem that's for sure. Sounds almost like a price failure (price makes a new high, prices doesn't make a new high (stays within the wick) then prices moves the opposite way of the previous high (back into the previous candle).

I'll have to take a quick glance at it.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:13 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:

Your far from an ass Lem that's for sure. Sounds almost like a price failure (price makes a new high, prices doesn't make a new high (stays within the wick) then prices moves the opposite way of the previous high (back into the previous candle).

I'll have to take a quick glance at it.

Bang on.

You can add all the subtleties you feel you want or need.

KISS:
Daily Candle. Where is price in relation to yesterday's candle? If it's in the Wick Zone, likelihood is, it's going to leave...probably back into the previous candle's body. Trade that line accordingly.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:02 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

Just sayin'.

Babbling? You update so much half of the time I can't even keep up :lol: Like a jack rabbit all over the place. We love you Lem,good have you around rather then hear crickets chirping.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:31 pm

Leoheart wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:

Babbling? You update so much half of the time I can't even keep up :lol: Like a jack rabbit all over the place. We love you Lem,good have you around rather then hear crickets chirping.

Ha ha. It keeps me out of mischief, Leo. Idle hands and all that ;P

PhilipLangford

Postby PhilipLangford » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:35 am

Mr. Hyde wrote:
PhilipLangford wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:

Extremes are a big part of this idea handed down to us from the Mighty One.
On the daily chart here, the blue stuff is two combined candles.
We have a D1 3 sema and some spikes into the D2 MZ.
TRO's traplines tell us that price usually crosses a line when it hits it.
Worth a scalp against W1, M1 and Y1? Turns out it was.

Did you have that drawn before or after price action. What was your reasoning for using those 2 candles. I thought the point of combining candles was to mark momentum. If that is the case then I would have started one candle before what you marked. But I do like the idea you presented and if you did draw the fibo's from the top of the swing to the bottom you had the 38 retracement line up perfectly with support turned resistance. the funny thing was is I originally got in at 1.4085 in the Asian session (the very top). To bad I just didn't hold it, haha.

It's actually 4 candles which are included (admittedly not clearly), starting from the open of the sema3 marked candle. I scalped this pattern from
Wednesday, but didn't hold because NFP was coming up and expectations already indicated I didn't want to be short for that. Nice job getting in on that top extreme.

Mira

Postby Mira » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:47 am

Mr. Hyde wrote:
Mira wrote:

I’m NOT the one who can give you suggestions Mr. Hyde.
btw this gives me an advantage because I often find myself in setups like those ones. :lol:
Maybe a shared view can give you some fresh idea :idea:

If you are trading away from bigger lines then 1.40659 was the 50% of a H4 bearish momo.posting.php?mode=quote&f=4&p=113171

If, like me, you are looking for a hit&run method then take the profits at point “2” of a 1-2-3 (usually it comes with a 1:1 RR but it’s still a profit).
I think that if there are enough stops price will close above the 2 and then would try to zeroline that traders, that is when/where you trade long again.

About the second entry I’m not experienced enough to share my view, what I see is just too weak (aka no close above) and too small for a long.

HOWEVER this is just my own opinion.

Please feel free to offer your suggestion. It is always helpful to hear from others and look at it from there side.

There is no way I would consider that little 4hr candle bearish momo. Plus it didn't close under any meaningful line, so to me that was just another bear candle, but I do see were you are coming from. But there was a double top that could have easily been played so kudos to your Mira you did make me see something I missed.

I marked the candle I saw as a close over on the 2nd trade so not sure what you mean by to weak.

Why not bearish momo? This is what I see:

233069CD-93E5-4A9F-B765-1F6B358BFDE2.png
233069CD-93E5-4A9F-B765-1F6B358BFDE2.png (77.1 KiB) Viewed 1949 times

16A7148D-FEAD-49D7-B52A-B186FEAE2718.png
16A7148D-FEAD-49D7-B52A-B186FEAE2718.png (80.45 KiB) Viewed 1949 times
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

Return to “TheRumpledOne”