"The Best of dragon33"

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

xXx

Postby xXx » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:44 am

Jalarupa wrote:I understand you have a language barrier to overcome.

It is not easy when I started to read Space Wars and
TheRumpledOne wrote:Why can't I ever figure out what MightyOne is saying?

TheRumpledOne wrote:Thanks MO but I am still scratching my head.

Imagine to understand Space Wars in language other than your mother tongue. I am not complaining but this was nuts :wink:

Jalarupa after couple of years I see or I try to see the markets for what they are. 8)
I get the S&D, S&R 8)
There is only one but...
There is ethernal, internal war :evil: :wink:
Sam Seiden and the Company VS Mighty One 8)
You kind of know what you have to do. Base is here, base is there. Price moves between the zones. RR 1:3. Everything is clear. You know that trading is not so difficult anymore. You know life would be good.

Then comes Mighty One and brakes everything apart 8) 8) 8)
There is no more RRs, he preaches survivability, space wars, wtf 8) :lol: :wink:
There is a conflict.

Which way to choose?

In last MOs post he posted "Train your brain to get paid via lot size, not distance"

MightyOne wrote:It all boils down to positioning your stop at a 2+ day extreme and trailing said extremes by increasing your lot size.

A good position is much more valuable than charting skills or perfect timing.

When seeing the animation I wanted to ask why not to place his order lower where line 3 is to get better lot size via compressed space
Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (242.34 KiB) Viewed 4889 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:05 am

My understanding with regards to MO's final post is that ( and I have had this realization before) you do not have to be so precise in your entry and exit into the market, as long as your position is out of reach of the market participants...

If you have a good position then you can hold for as long as you like, because no one is going to come get you and this happens if price closes over a Big S&R level on a large time frame... So then they can't reach you... and if that position is Long you benefit from positive overnight swap rates, which is like getting paid for just parking leverage you don't own... [edit] the "getting paid by lot size" means that you should increase your position size as price moves in your favour and move your stop with that increase so that your Risk % is still maintained... That is the essence of Space wars... High % gains off small moves... And this is only doable if your extreme that you are trading from is the right one...

I don't think MO has come and messed things up by showing us a different way, The same rules (many of which he introduced first on this forum to us) of Supply and Demand, Mighty Zones, Fibonacci, Zero Lines and Dragon Lines Etc, still apply... But what is increasingly important (as I am realizing more everyday) is your position in the market, your entry price... Are you placing your long entry at a place where long term demand is set to take off? or are you waiting for price to pull back into a level before you put on your short?

There is where control lies... you as a trader have absolute control where you wish to trade... That is the only control you have in this profession, you can not control what comes out of Janet Yellen's mouth that makes the market move 100 pips in 10 seconds... No, but you can control your entry and exits...

So MightyOne wants us to enter into the market off a high time frame extreme and if you are wrong about which extreme you are choosing then take the loss and try again...

So to marry everything, why not find a high time frame extreme and trade a Zline, S/R Level in the opposite direction of that extreme on a smaller timeframe like a H1/H4... That way your confusion will go away...

Also this method of trading allows one to not get whipped up in a range, if you are willing to commit some capital (risk) to a position off of an Daily + or 2 or more Daily Extremes (which show greater order imbalance if price has tried twice to take out a level and failed on a high time frame)... I guess the theory is, eventually price will get the idea and move the other way.... away from the extremes...

This thought or concept of MightyOne aims to make it easier for novices like you and me to profit without all the indecision and anxiety that ranging markets create...

[edit] with regards to you questioning withnail's order...

Well he can answer, but I think he would say that the 3 order is risky because there is no directional bias or president being set by any momentum in the direction of the trade he wanted to take... Remember MO teaches Body in direction of Profit, Wick in Direction of loss (this is the foundation of the ZERO LINE) the Wick in direction of loss is the ZLINE entry...

So you asked what is a Zline and withnail kindly responded by giving you a live action example of its setup and its application...

The trade at 3 is not consistent with Zline methodology
:smt065

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:50 am

xXx wrote:

When seeing the animation I wanted to ask why not to place his order lower where line 3 is to get better lot size via compressed space

The price action that W built his trade off happened in an area where he expected a reaction to happen LOOK LEFT

There is a black line W drew at the bottom - look at it

There was basing (over on the left)- price moved up above the basing and came back in a wick (touching the top of the basing) and bolted higher with enough MOMO to break any supply in its path - that is until it reached some real supply at the top.

OK - see how the story starts to unfold from earlier?

price returns to that very point (black line)- I used to take the trade then! ( but you can get hurt - i know! Smile

So W waits - he knows there should be a reaction here

there was

new basing

breakout

wick to zero the original breakouters

price moves to the next zero line - the short boys get zeroed

IF price would have zeroed the line marked "2" before coming back with that wick -I doubt W would have taken the trade - Think WHY?

Some lovely explainations there Jal
Last edited by Captain Pugwash on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

Pasaia

Postby Pasaia » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:59 am

xXx because of the language not beeing the same, because there is a lot of interpretations of MO's teachings( everyone has is one way of seeing it), and because there is the "walk forward" of the method, that MightyOne presented to us in other threads. One of the things that i did is only focus on one thing. So i just focus on MO's charts (mainly the ones when dragon was still posting in a regular way too) and dragon33 charts. Of course i look at every chart that is posted, but for studing only MO's and dragon33. Why? Just look this way: MightyOne is the " Bible in Hebrew " and drangon33 was one of the first that "translated to us"! So i tried first to understand what dragon33 sees in MO's charts by analizing both of their charts! This way was more easy to me. I started a little late and i don´t understand everything, but i believe i'm in the good way. Hope that helps. (Sorry for the english).

Dan

Postby Dan » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:06 am

Hi Guys, Hope this doesn't seem off topic but can anyone point me in the right direction in getting the 3 zz semfor with alerts? This was my favorite section of The best of pdf, it clarifies how Dragon uses this indicator, just the missing pieces I needed.

and thanks again to RickG

xXx

Postby xXx » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:34 am

Dan wrote:Hi Guys, Hope this doesn't seem off topic but can anyone point me in the right direction in getting the 3 zz semfor with alerts? This was my favorite section of The best of pdf, it clarifies how Dragon uses this indicator, just the missing pieces I needed.

and thanks again to RickG

Found in one of TRO's motherloads.

To others thank you for clearing my mind a bit.
I will try to marry Sam Seiden and MO ;)
Attachments
3_Level_ZZ_Semafor_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION.mq4
(43.33 KiB) Downloaded 256 times

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:38 am

Hi Dan, Kindly clarify what you have discovered so that those who were not privy to the info may benefit... ;)
:smt065

xXx

Postby xXx » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:39 am

Jalarupa wrote:Hi Dan, Kindly clarify what you have discovered so that those who were not privy to the info may benefit... ;)

So true. Some are still waiting for their copy :oops:

Dan

Postby Dan » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:42 am

Thanks xXx, but I already have that one. I'm actually trying to find one that gives a signal (email/sms) on close of the (3) candle.

xXx

Postby xXx » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:48 am

Dan wrote:Thanks xXx, but I already have that one. I'm actually trying to find one that gives a signal (email/sms) on close of the (3) candle.

I don't know how to program but found an indi with email notification so maybe someone could merge those two in to one?
Attachments
0 - Alerts on New Bar.mq4
(8.63 KiB) Downloaded 256 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”