"The Best of dragon33"

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

trader2925

Postby trader2925 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:19 am

All i can do is lol at you dude.You have really lost your mind.you really have a huge ego for sure.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

RicG

Postby RicG » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:31 am

trader2925 wrote:All i can do is lol at you dude.You have really lost your mind.you really have a huge ego for sure.

So now you're trying to change the subject from your previous negative comment concerning dragon33 and myself, to simply attacking me. You show extremely poor judgement in continuing your posts about this, after several posts ago, you said that one would be your last.

You've now made 7 posts on this forum. Only one of them has been about trading, and the rest have been negative, attacking and trying to insult good members on Kreslik.

You are a perfect example as to why I didn't share my my hard work with you and other lurkers.
(Disclaimer - This post is for educational purposes only. Always consult a licensed investment professional before taking any trade. Any trade you take is at your own risk.)

trader2925

Postby trader2925 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:05 am

dude u can keep crying over this whole day i dont really care.

Pasaia

Postby Pasaia » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:33 am

Hello to all. I'm from Portugal and I was the one who asked Mr. RicG "The Best of dragon33". And I totally agree when you say that only delivers the document by the most known members (participants) of kreslik. I've been here since 2008 and never had any post, my fault! What I disagree is when you say "who are suspect at best." As it says in my land ... "silence is consent", I'm not suspicious of anything! As for making the request, that at the time Mr. RicG had not yet specified the intended recipient! I think it was better to say, as I do not know the intentions of most applications .....
Just want to clarify this situation, I have the greatest respect for all, and it is not my intention to cause conflict.
Sorry for the english (google translator).
Greetings to all.

RicG

Postby RicG » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:40 am

trader2925 wrote:dude u can keep crying over this whole day i dont really care.

You're really not helping yourself, with all of these negative posts, which have nothing to do with trading.

You've now posted 8 times, only 1 about trading and that was all the way back in July 2013, almost a year ago.

Now you've posted 7 times in the past 24 hours, and they are all attempting to attack and intended to insult Kreslik members in good standing.

Also, this is the 3rd post since you said: "this matter is closed from my side". You obviously have no credibility.
(Disclaimer - This post is for educational purposes only. Always consult a licensed investment professional before taking any trade. Any trade you take is at your own risk.)

trader2925

Postby trader2925 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:28 pm

i have made no negative comment about dragon33 ok.i have already said i have highest respect for him.if that sounds like negative comment to you or other members of kreslik there is nothing i can do.please stop taking dragon name again and again.if he feels insulted he will make his post about this himself.in any case if dragon or other members (you are not included in others) find my post offending i sincerely say i am sorry and i will delete such post.

as far as you go i dont really care if u feel insulted dejected left alone whatever.what you have done is just created an edited copy.you havnt created anything original work.i can write more but this is only waste of time.
so my final request to you is please stop making allegations that i have insulted dragon33 cause even if i did knowingly or unknowingly i will appologise to him. and since you say you chat with dragon please learn how to stay humble.creating so much fuss over a bloody edited copy.

i will keep replying as long as you keep saying i insulted dragon as that is totally untrue.you keep on counting as i am all set to create new kreslik records in this topic.lol

RicG

Postby RicG » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:00 pm

trader2925 wrote:i have made no negative comment about dragon33 ok.i have already said i have highest respect for him.if that sounds like negative comment to you or other members of kreslik there is nothing i can do.please stop taking dragon name again and again.if he feels insulted he will make his post about this himself.in any case if dragon or other members (you are not included in others) find my post offending i sincerely say i am sorry and i will delete such post.

as far as you go i dont really care if u feel insulted dejected left alone whatever.what you have done is just created an edited copy.you havnt created anything original work.i can write more but this is only waste of time.
so my final request to you is please stop making allegations that i have insulted dragon33 cause even if i did knowingly or unknowingly i will appologise to him. and since you say you chat with dragon please learn how to stay humble.creating so much fuss over a bloody edited copy.

i will keep replying as long as you keep saying i insulted dragon as that is totally untrue.you keep on counting as i am all set to create new kreslik records in this topic.lol

You're really not helping yourself, with all of these negative posts, which have nothing to do with trading.

You've now posted 9 times, only 1 about trading and that was all the way back in July 2013, almost a year ago.

Now you've posted 8 times in the past 24 hours, and they are all attempting to attack and intended to insult Kreslik members in good standing.

Also, this is the 4th post since you said: "this matter is closed from my side". You obviously have no credibility.

forexbob

Postby forexbob » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:35 pm

Pasaia wrote:Hello to all. I'm from Portugal and I was the one who asked Mr. RicG "The Best of dragon33". And I totally agree when you say that only delivers the document by the most known members (participants) of kreslik. I've been here since 2008 and never had any post, my fault! What I disagree is when you say "who are suspect at best." As it says in my land ... "silence is consent", I'm not suspicious of anything! As for making the request, that at the time Mr. RicG had not yet specified the intended recipient! I think it was better to say, as I do not know the intentions of most applications .....
Just want to clarify this situation, I have the greatest respect for all, and it is not my intention to cause conflict.
Sorry for the english (google translator).
Greetings to all.

totally agree! i am in the same boat, but don't mind. dragons posts are still on the board. i can still reread what i want (and i know it helps) Yes i have been silent, made some donations here and there , an incidental post and feeling that my trading experience (although i am in the plus) is not at the level i can contribute a lot. Further not willing to share my trades.(my choice) But very gratefull for people like MO,TRO,ESPIP, DRAGON33,BLUBBB, 3CLIPZ and many others who have helped me and many others to improve.
The "who are suspect at best." could be hurting, but it does not because i feel it not as directed to me. It is still a nice gesture from RICg that he made the effort, and shares it with a number of members of kreslik.
But no hard feelings. it is his decision he would not share it with everybody, and then you have to draw a line somewhere. so it is obvious some are on the side where it doesn't go.

just like trading... price does or does not cross a line!

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:53 pm

trader2925 wrote:Well, from the op i knew that i wont be getting that file but still i gave it a try.All i can say is a big Thankyou to dragon33 for not copyrighting his posts.Also want to say thankyou to that guy who compiled all posts of mo dragon espip and also important kreslik threads and posted links for everyone to download.Thanks a lot.
so any1 can take that file and create his own highly classified seriously copyprotected version of dragon33'best posts.

It was on my request i asked for the copyright. There is enough knowledge on this forum but sometimes it takes a lot of time to get it. What Ric did was also a lot of work. So Ric as i told you in the mail thanx for the effort you did a really nice job.
It is made to learn and use not to misuse!!! When people get something easy in there hands some want to make fast profit on it by selling stuff that isn't from them. If they want to make profit trading then they have to work, search, try en error and maybe they will get there. It is really possible, believe me.
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

RicG

Postby RicG » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:42 pm

dragon33 wrote:
trader2925 wrote:Well, from the op i knew that i wont be getting that file but still i gave it a try.All i can say is a big Thankyou to dragon33 for not copyrighting his posts.Also want to say thankyou to that guy who compiled all posts of mo dragon espip and also important kreslik threads and posted links for everyone to download.Thanks a lot.
so any1 can take that file and create his own highly classified seriously copyprotected version of dragon33'best posts.

It was on my request i asked for the copyright. There is enough knowledge on this forum but sometimes it takes a lot of time to get it. What Ric did was also a lot of work. So Ric as i told you in the mail thanx for the effort you did a really nice job.
It is made to learn and use not to misuse!!! When people get something easy in there hands some want to make fast profit on it by selling stuff that isn't from them. If they want to make profit trading then they have to work, search, try en error and maybe they will get there. It is really possible, believe me.

Thanks dragon33 for your kind and wise words.

It was a pleasure working on this document, learning about your method, and getting the opportunity to interact with you via PM and email.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”