"The Best of dragon33"

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:02 pm

trader2925 wrote:hi there,
i havnt received any copy yet.guess this is the price i have to pay for not actively participanting in the discussions.:-(

Yeah... guess it pays to participate ;)

This forum would be so much more if the campers started participating more... Kreslik gets over 10 000 hits a day... and hardly a word of from anyone...

Ric is well within his rights to distribute his document the way he sees fit... and if this acts as an encouragement to those who are just camping, well great!
:smt065

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:06 pm

post removed
Last edited by Jalarupa on Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:smt065

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:17 pm

I've got to say - sometimes a document like this makes things so easy you just don't appreciate them. (or learn)

I have gone through this forum multiple times using Evernote to pin posts to. Its Free

Then I sort out the good stuff and stick it in Clarify- it free - but so good i paid for the extras

so I have a couple for Dragon

ESpips

Mo etc etc etc

I even have a crappy old one featuring withnail! - well none of us are perfect.

My belief is I learn more by putting the work in myself - laziness just don't pay in this game.

And that being said - Thanks again Ric
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

xXx

Postby xXx » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:14 pm

RicG wrote:
xXx wrote:I have not got it as well.
RicG would be grat if maybe you could upload it here or somewhere else...

There have been multiple people requesting it, who are suspect at best. My concern is that they simply want the document to sell it for profit.
Because of that I am only going to send the document via email to well-know Kreslik members, and have protected it via copyright laws.

Ric

That is fine when you put it this way.
I just wanted to help as I thought that there is maybe problem with you email.
8)

trader2925

Postby trader2925 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:47 pm

Well, from the op i knew that i wont be getting that file but still i gave it a try.All i can say is a big Thankyou to dragon33 for not copyrighting his posts.Also want to say thankyou to that guy who compiled all posts of mo dragon espip and also important kreslik threads and posted links for everyone to download.Thanks a lot.
so any1 can take that file and create his own highly classified seriously copyprotected version of dragon33'best posts.

RicG

Postby RicG » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:05 pm

trader2925 wrote:Well, from the op i knew that i wont be getting that file but still i gave it a try.All i can say is a big Thankyou to dragon33 for not copyrighting his posts.Also want to say thankyou to that guy who compiled all posts of mo dragon espip and also important kreslik threads and posted links for everyone to download.Thanks a lot.
so any1 can take that file and create his own highly classified seriously copyprotected version of dragon33'best posts.

Listen dude!

It was dragon33 himself that requested the bundle be protected by copyright. He and I exchanged several PM's during the process and we agreed to take this approach. If you don't like it that's fine. But by attempting to insult me, you have also unknowingly attempted to insult him.

You've been on this board for over a year, and prior to today your contribution has been exactly ONE post.

I put this document together to learn more about dragon33's method for myself, and wanted to share it with the good Kreslik members who freely donate their knowledge and time.

I spent over 50 hours reading/studying every post, copying/pasteing the text of the best ones, resizing every associated chart picture, and putting this document together in a clean/concise pdf format. You are more than welcome to do the same, as all 800 posts and charts that I went through, edited and re-formatted, are still on Kreslik. All if the information is there, just waiting for you. However, based on your lack of contribution to the forum, and your immature attitude, I sense that you are too lazy to do the work.

Even if I sent my version to you, it wouldn't help you at all anyway, because you wouldn't put in the work to learn the method. This document is 90 pages long and contains about 75 posts. It's not a 2-3 page holy grail, that guarantees that you will make millions of dollars in only 15 minutes of study, which is probably what you're searching for. All the more reason not to send it to you.

Ric
(Disclaimer - This post is for educational purposes only. Always consult a licensed investment professional before taking any trade. Any trade you take is at your own risk.)

trader2925

Postby trader2925 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:04 am

well i think u didnt read that i said a big thankyou to dragon33.noway i will ever insult him.i have highest respect for him as he is not only a great trader but also a very generous always ready to help person and this is the only point i find worth replying to from your post.with this matter is closed from my side.

RicG

Postby RicG » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:16 am

trader2925 wrote:well i think u didnt read that i said a big thankyou to dragon33.noway i will ever insult him.i have highest respect for him as he is not only a great trader but also a very generous always ready to help person and this is the only point i find worth replying to from your post.with this matter is closed from my side.

I most definitely did read your post, that's the only reason why I replied.

You attempted to insult me for protecting the bundle, and unknowingly by default, you attempted to insult dragon33 as well.

Now that you realize what you've done, you're trying to backtrack from your poor decision.
(Disclaimer - This post is for educational purposes only. Always consult a licensed investment professional before taking any trade. Any trade you take is at your own risk.)

trader2925

Postby trader2925 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:38 am

thank you sir for the word "unknowingly" thanks a lot and since no insult was done to dragon33 "knowingly" now would you please kindly excuse me.

RicG

Postby RicG » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:48 am

trader2925 wrote:thank you sir for the word "unknowingly" thanks a lot and since no insult was done to dragon33 "knowingly" now would you please kindly excuse me.

You said the post before this one was your last on the subject. Guess that was a lie.

You did, in fact, attempt to insult us for making the decision to protect the bundle. Since that decision was made by dragon33 and me, you meant to insult both of us.

By continuing to try and backtrack from your poor decision, you are simply making yourself look worse.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”