SUPPLY & DEMAND!!!

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

LeMercenaire

Re: SUPPLY & DEMAND!!!

Postby LeMercenaire » Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:57 am

Mr. Hyde wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:If anyone wants to follow along, lets do some homework. Lets use GU, EJ, GJ, EA, EN, GN, GA, ES, GChf, silver. Pull up a four hour chart. Place BB 50/2 for settings. Then mark off any possible SD. Then look for retracements further then 50% and look for any price extensions. See if you have any of these 3 that overlap. If so, then these will be on our watchlist. we then will look for any other confluence and we will see if price is outside the BB when it gets there. If needed, you can drop to the 1hr to refine the zone.

Also. Im going to through up the crash zone indy if i still have it. If price makes it to one of the zones on a tues or wed, there should be a good chance we can hold the trade for a few days or until the opposite of the crash zone.

I've always been interested in the Crash Zone but had no clue as to how to actually use it, so this will be one for me to watch! Cheers.

Crash zone is super easy. To me its just a weekly ATR indy. So it gives you a clue how far price could move this week. Then there was a topic of discussion that i believe Bredin did, in which he showed that there is a 90% chance that price will always make the opposite extreme first, then move to the other pivot. That really didnt make sense. But pretty much, price should set a weekly pivot, then cross the open and set the opposite next. MO had also mentioned this concept when talking about trading yearly extremes. I beleive he said price has a habit of setting one extreme around March give or take a month and then setting the opposite extreme around sept give or take a month. I still trade using this concept. You can easily load 30 pairs and then just start looking for a setup that just screams out at you. I will post a few that i have taken a little later.

So lets use GbpChf. Im bearish on it. It just triggered my short entry. Now if my SL is beyond a pivot, I could try to hold for the whole week. So normally if you can get in with a 30 or 40 pip stop and then target a 200 to 300 pip move, it offers a nice little RR. Hopefully that kinda made some sense.

gbpchf-h4-hugo-s-way (1).png

I remember Pippy and I looking at the Opposite Extreme First concept at one time, I think using Bredin's thoughts as a roadmap. We kinda' got lost, lol.

It was like there was a kernel of something there but not truly fully formed.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:01 am

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
I've always been interested in the Crash Zone but had no clue as to how to actually use it, so this will be one for me to watch! Cheers.

Crash zone is super easy. To me its just a weekly ATR indy. So it gives you a clue how far price could move this week. Then there was a topic of discussion that i believe Bredin did, in which he showed that there is a 90% chance that price will always make the opposite extreme first, then move to the other pivot. That really didnt make sense. But pretty much, price should set a weekly pivot, then cross the open and set the opposite next. MO had also mentioned this concept when talking about trading yearly extremes. I beleive he said price has a habit of setting one extreme around March give or take a month and then setting the opposite extreme around sept give or take a month. I still trade using this concept. You can easily load 30 pairs and then just start looking for a setup that just screams out at you. I will post a few that i have taken a little later.

So lets use GbpChf. Im bearish on it. It just triggered my short entry. Now if my SL is beyond a pivot, I could try to hold for the whole week. So normally if you can get in with a 30 or 40 pip stop and then target a 200 to 300 pip move, it offers a nice little RR. Hopefully that kinda made some sense.

gbpchf-h4-hugo-s-way (1).png

I remember Pippy and I looking at the Opposite Extreme First concept at one time, I think using Bredin's thoughts as a roadmap. We kinda' got lost, lol.

It was like there was a kernel of something there but not truly fully formed.

Haha. Sometimes i will mentally use it on the 1hr and then use the buyzone for an entry. If im bearish and price makes a high on the 1hr then crosses the open i'll take a quick short.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:01 am

Baby QM in a larger QM inside a demand zone.
Attachments
cadjpy-h1-hugo-s-way-2.png
cadjpy-h1-hugo-s-way-2.png (87.01 KiB) Viewed 1629 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:27 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:You have a 4hr supply zone above you. Then price forms a QM pattern on the 1hr. Then you can refine your entry even more and drop to the 15m and find another QM zone. 10 pip stop. Already up 2 to 1. Took half off. Letting the other run.

Add on trade. Look for S/D zones on smaller time frame while following higher time frame targets. 3 to 1.
Attachments
gbpjpy-m5-hugo-s-way.png
gbpjpy-m5-hugo-s-way.png (62.55 KiB) Viewed 1607 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:28 pm

Closed EA out at BE. Might push lower. Who knows. US session probably going to suck.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:16 pm

I know this might be an impossible question to anwser. But why would the S/D indy mark that bottom supply zone (red arrow). In my eyes it has no characteristics of S/D that we would look for. And it marks these quite often and they have a high rate of success. Any comments?

eurnzd-h1-hugo-s-way.png
eurnzd-h1-hugo-s-way.png (75.94 KiB) Viewed 1599 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:18 pm

Also anyone that wants to share anything S/D related, please do. Any tips or little things you have learned over the years would be greatly appreciated. I know for me once i stopped looking for what i thought was S/D and veered off the beaten path, thats what helped with my zone drawing and being able to just place limit orders. Ill mark up some charts to show what im talking about eventually.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:29 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

TRO001.png

Thank you TRO. Quick question while i got you here. Over the years, have you ever made a daily ATR indy that kinda operates like the crash zone. In where it uses like a percent of the daily ATR to make the zones and then plots it each day. That would be a badass indy, especially for daytraders.

TRO001.png
TRO001.png (55.45 KiB) Viewed 1588 times

TRO_ATR_LINES_HL will plot the boxes for min/max ATR based on the inputs.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:30 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:So here is a perfect example of what i look for. You have a demand zone (keep in mind that huge ass wick behind it. But then price retraces to between the 61.8 and 78.6 level. Its also at the 1.27 extension. Price is also outside the BB. You could easily have placed a limit order just to get in, but the stop would have been pretty big. And it could still retrace deeper. So i would only put a partial on if i was doing that. So then what i would do is drop down to the 5m or 15m chart and either look for a QM pattern to form or a S/D zone to enter in. Just like i showed with Etherum yesterday.

What did i say. drop down to the 5m and look for a QM pattern. Easy 2RR and could hold for a little more
Attachments
spx500-m5-hugo-s-way.png
spx500-m5-hugo-s-way.png (67.18 KiB) Viewed 1587 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:31 pm

Had to post this one. 4hr demand. Then drop to the 1hr. You have divergence. 50% retrace entry on pinbar. Inside bar after the pin bar. And a wedge. E 2.0235, SL 2.0210, TP 2.0335
Attachments
gbpnzd-h1-hugo-s-way.png
gbpnzd-h1-hugo-s-way.png (81.18 KiB) Viewed 1576 times
gbpnzd-h4-hugo-s-way.png
gbpnzd-h4-hugo-s-way.png (79.35 KiB) Viewed 1576 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”