STOCK HIDEOUT MP FLAME THREAD

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat May 02, 2009 9:19 pm

If you CANNOT see the truth

"CMON TRO --- theyre pretty and they blink a lot and therefore people like em, but call a spade a spade and admit that you CHARGE for them ---- dont attempt to hide behind perverse logic that claims ANYONE CAN HAVE THEM BUT YOU WOULD APPRECIATE A DONATION, cause theres NO appreciation, just plain old merchandising !

If you CANNOT see the truth TRO, you have a real problem there !"

MP:

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Do you really think that I would sell indicators for $0.30 a piece or less?

What would be the point in that?

You know CJA? He posts free indicators. But he also has a website where he charges over $100 for one indicator. Each indicator has a price. Now that's selling.

You know FerruFX. He posts free indicators. But he also has a website where he charges over $100 for one indicator. Each indicator has a price. Now that's selling, too.

I post free indicators. I don't have a website and I don't sell indicators. My indicators don't have a price.

If someone likes my work and wants to send me a donation that's up to them. If they do, I thank them by sending them indicators. That's not selling. I am NOT obliged to send them anything. But I do to show appreciation.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat May 02, 2009 9:21 pm

Today, 12:14 PM

For all the PEEPS out there giving the time of day to this indicator nonsense, keep in mind that there is no MAGIC in software. If you let's say go for one of these EAs (enhanced indicators) advertised out there, what you do is actually having someone else LOGIC playing with your money. There's simply NO WAY AROUND IT. And when it comes to MY money, I would very much like to use that more powerful computer sitting on my shoulders where the indicators are only the INPUT but the logic is MINE.

If we dare to go into a more different way of using machines to make us money in forex while we're sleeping, I would go a different route, and that is truly using the computational power of hundreds of machines to give me buy or sell signals. I'm not saying this will ever happen, as life is so full of twist and turns but....

Once I'll make a lot of money from mp's method of understanding the market, I'll be sitting on that beach surrounded by the "native girls" breezing me with palm tree leafs and....

I would hire the best financial modelers mathematicians, pay them royally, take their models and drop them into a custom designed neural network (look it up, pretty cool stuff as these things can "learn" and are designed exactly for pattern recognition), use the many cloud computing solutions (amazon ec2 would be one of them as this guy bezzos is building a space ship there) to really "drain the banks".

If someone is into this kind of stuff, let me know as I will be interested (maybe 10 years from now).

PS: I've already written the software infrastructure for this kind of stuff

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat May 02, 2009 9:22 pm

Still doesn't answer my question. Why do we even discuss donations while your indicators are so god that you are supposedly already a VRD (Very Rich Dude)?

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat May 02, 2009 9:22 pm

Today, 12:31 PM

MP, your SUPERIORITY COMPLEX is showing.

MP:

SUPERIORITY COMPLEX??

Or are you OBSESSED with me??

It's funny how you keep attacking me. But where's my attack on you?

But this is the INSULT thread, so I guess it's allowed.

Yes, I do modify and enhance others' work. That's all part of the process. Why reinvent the wheel? Society wouldn't move forward if it didn't build upon existing bodies of work. That's why I post the source to my indicators so others can enhance them.

As far as using MB Trading goes, they are an ECN. MBT is not a trader cheating deal desk. You say they don't allow hedging in the same currency. I don't see that as a problem. If you really could SEE the market like you say you can, then you wouldn't need to hedge. You would ride the currencies like a roller coaster - going long at the bottom and short at the top without the need to hedge. Anyone with 2 brain cells on active duty can see you can't debate your way out of that.

It's not the donation aspect that gets me thrown off of boards. THEY VIEW ME AS A THREAT TO THEIR CASHFLOW. If traders know better than to trade with a cheating deal desk, then the forums lose ad revenue and IB revenue. If traders know they can get plenty of free indicators then won't use the software vendors that advertise - another blow to referral income.

Forums want CAPTIVE audiences. Just like at the ball park where they charge you $7 for one beer and don't let you bring in your own. Why must you perpetuate the lies, MP? Surely, they haven't pulled the wool over your eyes, too, or have they?

MP, your SUPERIORITY COMPLEX is showing.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat May 02, 2009 11:10 pm

I see we have a new place to post our daily pics................
http://www.stockhideout.com/forex-forei ... edone.html
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat May 02, 2009 11:41 pm

But for how long?

MP is doing his best to get me banned from that site.

But I haven't broken any rules.

MP keeps attacking. Hopefully, all can see that.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun May 03, 2009 5:02 am

[QUOTE=mp6140;10186]I have "issues" with TRO which must be readilly apparent at the moment.

there is no way to get through to him as he is not capable of understanding what he does and how he does it and as of this moment I am NOT happy.

anyplace i go, hes right there --- anything i develop, and he has to "improve" it ---- anything i teach, he will attempt to teach under a different name.

The man refers to himself as a trader, and yet his only claim to fame is 5 pips maximum at a time because he cannot trust himself to seek longer runs.

presently he has "kreslik.com" on his header and yet we post NO other site names. Kreslik is HIS home site, where (whatever the logic involved) he requests "donations" for his best indicators. While I take no issue with someone asking to be reimbursed for work done, its rather like the "candy man" who gives you the first for free, but now "you pay" for the next --- something is a little amiss there.

you all see how we have used indicators, and how long it takes him to create the "improved" version, when the improved version is of no use as we dont use it for any "system" --- digital forms of indicators CANNOT show the strength, direction and movement that we require of them and therefore become useless (albeit pretty) for our needs, but i find more and more peeps drawn to a bunch of indicators that do not work for what we do.

While i stupidly cling to the hope that i can teach enough of you to be COMFORTABLE with real trading because you will understand how the market is moving, and continue to learn more from the point i teach, he takes a stupid line that is one of 4 i have used for years, and makes a "system" out of it promising that you "will never lose again" ---- heck, even i would never make that claim, although i sure hope its true for all of you.

so inside of me is seething, because ONCE AGAIN hereeeeees johnnnnnnnny !

we use barrys, he comes up with a better one (questionable) --- we use the CCI for some of the most important information, and he ignores it, we use the DSS and channels for trend and he tells everyone to BUY whenever there is a number 3 semaphore (which can get you into VERY serious troubles as some must have noted.

this is not in the way of argument, but simple fact --- he has developed hundreds of indicators because he doesnt know which ones are the correct ones and just keeps "taking" everyone elses to "enhance" them.

In just a few days ive grown sick of it --- i step on toes and maybe i shouldnt or maybe im right, but I KNOW ONLY ONE THING AT THIS POINT and that is HOW to trade 20 different ways from sunday, and i want you to learn it also, and with him blasting his indicators and untruths in a place with the name "forex" attached to it, I am repulsed !

with what and who i am, the best for anyone is if i dont start thinking --- if i simply move as i wish, good things happen but in this situation i have started thinking again and that is NOT A GOOD THING.

i wish no comment on this subject, just that stockanalyzer understand the direction this is moving in and be aware.

mp[/QUOTE]

That new leaf didn't last long... more personal attacks, half truths and lies.

MP IS DELETING MY REPLIES IN HIS FORUM...

THAT'S CHICKEN S**T

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun May 03, 2009 5:44 am

THE BASTARD DELETED ALMOST ALL OF MY POSTS AND THREADS ON STOCKHIDEOUT!!

That's worse than Tymen and BabyPips.

eudamonia

Postby eudamonia » Sun May 03, 2009 6:03 am

Avery,

Man if you weren't getting banned on some forum it would be the end of the world. Nobody wants the sheeple to get educated and QUESTION authority :)

Edward
Eudaimonia (pron.: you-die-moan-e-a) (Greek: εὐδαιμονία) is a classical Greek word commonly translated as 'happiness'. The less subjective "human flourishing" is often preferred as a translation.

PTG

Postby PTG » Sun May 03, 2009 11:33 am

I cannot agree with Parker's 'reasoning' re. donations nor anything else that he blurts out, simply because it's not how I see it. It is Parker's perverted, twisted opinion of the truth. It's almost like this guy is seriously paranoid. The phrase 'Medication time !' comes to mind. Those who know the movie where that originates from, know what I mean.
There's no business like [strike]show[/strike] covid19 business.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”