free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat May 02, 2009 9:13 pm

Today, 07:32 AM
slow and steady wins the race

as always avery, if procharge is NOT YOU, accept my apologies immediately

mp
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat May 02, 2009 9:13 pm

Old Today, 07:39 AM

"superiority complex"?

MP, you told me about HORIZONTAL LINES? Really? When and where? You've been a "SQUIGGLY" for as long as I have known you. Are you taking credit for PSYCHOLOGICAL PRICE LINES? I know they were around, just like FADING THE GAP, long before I was born and YOU TOO!!

I NEVER ASK FOR GIFTS AND DONATIONS - BUT I DO ACCEPT THEM. Funny thing, no one who has given me a gift or donation has ever complained. They are usually surprised at how much they receive. You know how it works, MP. I have posted HUNDREDS of free indicators for TradeStation, eSignal and now MT4. Many people download them. Some of those people appreciate what I do and show their appreciation by sending me a gift or donation. I thank them by sending them more indicators. NO ONE IS ASKED, FORCED OR COERCED INTO SENDING ME A GIFT OR DONATION. They do it out of FREE WILL. Just like trading, no one forces you to enter a trade. They may force you to exit due to a margin call but you are never forced to enter.

No one is "suckered" and you know better. If someone sees and wants a donational indicator that is their decision. Do you think so lowly of the traders here that you believe they can be suckered? Once again, "SUPERIORITY COMPLEX"? Do you think someone who sent me a $50 donation and received over 340 indicators last year feels like that have been suckered? Do you think the traders who have received over 150 indicators this year feel suckered?

Oh yeah, that's right, this IS the INSULT THREAD.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat May 02, 2009 9:14 pm

That is the LEAST you need to apologize for.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat May 02, 2009 9:14 pm

Old Today, 09:06 AM

seven years ago they were included in my stock system on this site and at that time you immediately went forth to toot my horn, as long as your name was BIGGER on the toot !

while certainly not an important part of what i taught then or now, those lines represent retracement points that are rather inevitable in intraday forex trading and lead to decent returns once "kissed", which you knew then and now.

its the line we are speaking about and not your method of figuring where to exit not to forget you are featured over at kreslik and reside at many, if not all, of the forex sites around.

within seconds of my telling you i was here at the hideout, you were HERE to start your own thread ---- DOES THAT NOT SAY SOMETHING ABOUT HOW YOU FOLLOW ME AROUND, YEAR AFTER YEAR !

you use a perverted form of logic to explain how people HEAP money on you out of the most esteemed love for your more advanced indicators, but also let EVERYONE know that those indicators are available ONLY BY DONATION.

what you call "showing appreciation" is nothing more than CHARGING, no matter what YOUR logic says.

I understand fully that you do not wish to admit to selling your indicators, but where the rubber meets the road, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING ----- "hey kid, you can have this for nothing, but if you want the REAL stuff, you have to "DONATE" to me and my minimum donation is $50 !

CMON TRO --- theyre pretty and they blink a lot and therefore people like em, but call a spade a spade and admit that you CHARGE for them ---- dont attempt to hide behind perverse logic that claims ANYONE CAN HAVE THEM BUT YOU WOULD APPRECIATE A DONATION, cause theres NO appreciation, just plain old merchandising !

If you CANNOT see the truth TRO, you have a real problem there !

mp

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat May 02, 2009 9:15 pm

Old Today, 09:33 AM

Default Question for TRO
As some of the people here know, I've been writing software for a very long time so I am familiar with the open source community and how things work. There are a lot of people doing it out of passion. That being said (passion) some make their software available to everybody, others accept donations just to keep things going but they still give their stuff away.

What you do is a little different, as your indicators are geared exactly towards "draining the banks" like you say. So if your indis are so good in doing their job, why don't you use them to make a lot of money for yourself and just give them away for nothing(with 2 trillion exchanged daily, it would not affect you in any way, there's room for everybody)?

What's the point of the donation for you? Allegedly, you should be a very rich guy already.

I don't know, it just doesn't add up for me. Can you explain what's going on?

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat May 02, 2009 9:16 pm

Old Today, 10:23 AM

MP --- a little about this and that

as an aside, TRO goes from pillar to post seeking others indicators to modify and attach HIS name to all in the name of "enhancing !"

that he has 100's of indicators simply points to the fact that he doesnt really have a clue as to how the market works as his ONLY method of trading is scalping for a few pips at a time.

He touts MB trading (which if in only ONE TRADE is an EXCELLENT ECN) because MB is really DESIGNED for scalpers (although you CANNOT have any counter trade in the same currency, which is a definite problem !)

His touting of MB reveals completely his desire to scalp (since you cant really do much more) and therefore LIMITS trading styles available to other traders, the reason why I will explain that they are GOOD, but go on to explain their DOWNSIDE also !

that said, TRO has made 100's of indicators, copied from everyone elses work, or in my case from conversations we have on yahoo, and whether or not anyone wants their information IMPROVED AND ENHANCED, he goes forward and does it anyway.

the DONATIONS aspect of his indicators is what has gotten him thrown off site after site as the mods have simply requested he post in the "commercial" threads of the sites he inhabits, and he REFUSES TO DO SO, arguing constantly that a DONATION is NOT a commercial agenda.

No stranger to being banned, I at least take on the powers that be and understand the consequences, and while i may find them repulsive, you will NEVER hear me defend what i do with the perverse logic he applies to his "defense" of donations !

Because i want the newbs to simply learn how the market works, i seek only one textbook, but along he comes seeing an opportunity to further his "donations" on a new playing field, and he simply cannot resist doing so.

Since this has been happening with him and me for seven years or so, it becomes tiring to have a merchandising shadow follow me wherever i wander, and i dislike the NON - MORALITY of what is being done.

his interests lie with how many VIEWERS he gets as he is always reporting to me how LARGE his readership becomes, and in no way does it have anything to do with people LEARNING, but how many indicators he can sell !

Im an extremely "old fashioned" guy who still believes in Morality and Honor, which are returning after a few years of "high flying partying" with MONEY being the ONLY thing we looked up to ---- maybe this recession will "cleanse" us for a small time, although humans will always return to their exhuberant side, but this forum reflects my thoughts, teachings and yes, a definite slice of my morality, and TRO does not fit well with these "old fashioned" leanings and the reason i so thoroughly dislike the ECONOMICS of his alleged "help" to the newbs !

different strokes, but I will always seek the MORAL side, even in a world of capitalism gone mad !

enjoy and trade well

mp

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat May 02, 2009 9:17 pm

Old Today, 11:45 AM

Lightbulb love that ignore function
so simple and clean!

Click on that Username...
Click on Profile...
Click on User Lists...
Click on Add to Ignore List

... and "poof -- he's gone." we never have to read that stalker's bug-eyed junk again...

....UNLESS ....

... someone else decides to TAKE HIS BAIT and QUOTE HIS POST!

... which we can decide every time not to do. the payoffs for discipline & patience are ours & not just in fx.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat May 02, 2009 9:18 pm

Old Today, 11:55 AM

All one has to do is google my name and you can find the HUNDREDS of indicators that I have posted for free. You can see I usually post one or more free indicators every week.

Some people sent me gifts and donations. I decided to do something to thank them. I saved some of the indicators that I coded and sent those saved indicators to them as a THANK YOU. There's nothing wrong with that.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat May 02, 2009 9:18 pm

Old Today, 12:00 PM

That's not a true statement and you know better

""hey kid, you can have this for nothing, but if you want the REAL stuff, you have to "DONATE" to me and my minimum donation is $50 !"

That's not a true statement and you know better. Show some proof, if you can.

Look at the DRAIN THE BANKS method I posted. All of the indicators can be downloaded for free.

What "REAL stuff" are you talking about, MP? I tell people all the time that they don't NEED my donational indicators or any indicators for that matter.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat May 02, 2009 9:19 pm

Today, 12:03 PM

within seconds of my telling you i was here at the hideout

"within seconds of my telling you i was here at the hideout, you were HERE to start your own thread ---- DOES THAT NOT SAY SOMETHING ABOUT HOW YOU FOLLOW ME AROUND, YEAR AFTER YEAR !"

Really? So what? Afraid of a little competition?

Who followed me on BabyPips? ForexFactory?

Return to “TheRumpledOne”