Signal Bender

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:04 pm

I know lol. TRO uses :

if(digits == 5 || digits == 3) { digits = digits - 1 ; point = point * 10 ; }

Same results. Just different coding. I like to space mine out in lines so that I can see clearly. Its redundant sometimes (like in this case), but it helps me.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

forexjake80

Postby forexjake80 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:54 pm

//to improve ;-)
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:04 am

Haha! Yes I know I know... you saw my commenting before I suppose. I do mark out sections like this with '//to improve'

The question is I have 101 things to do.... LOL! So, I do what is most impt :

1-Study price action manually, come up with concept
2-Create indicators to study price action semi-automatically, proof of concept. Do not show biasness towards the concept. Always be anti-bias; keep looking for things that will go wrong about the concept. This way, you will know, in reality if your concept really matches up with true price action or not. Stress test it!
3-Study generated price action data again with both indicator and more manual work. Stress test it further!
3a-Eliminate general bugs that are 'show stoppers' if the study is fruitful
3b-Dump the code somewhere in a bank if I still can't see anything
4-Finetune the code for efficiency, hardly done unless the indicator found high-key discoveries

Pretty much what I do while waiting for a signal or waiting for an open position to resolve.

forexjake80

Postby forexjake80 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:56 am

yes sir I did :-)

Could you give an example for a very picky entry & exit? There is so many stuff on it i am not sure what you want me to look for...
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:47 pm

forexjake80 wrote:yes sir I did :-)

Could you give an example for a very picky entry & exit? There is so many stuff on it i am not sure what you want me to look for...

Does this ring any bells to you? 10 to 20 pip scalp with this thing is easy. I am already up 20 pips with 3 lots, then took 1 off for break even. Gonna let it run a bit for a couple of hours.

And you can see I updated it again for better MM menu + better FB view + added a few more things. Every good, planned update helps lots for me trading, even its a 1% additional edge somewhere.
Attachments
audusd.PNG
audusd.PNG (102.07 KiB) Viewed 3588 times

lazygeorge

Postby lazygeorge » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:48 pm

Hi relativity,

Just wanna get to grips with this :)

I see you've added another wave 1440x5 correct?

Also your looking at FB on m60?

You took that short on the m300 trigger line? Im wondering if you also took the same short 2 candles before because that was the first time price came out of the SBZ?

I am not sure on the criteria your looking at before pulling the trigger hence the silly questions :lol:

Are the semaphores a separate addition and also the info in the bottom right hand corner,i dont have these on mine :x

I am starting to look at this more seroiusly and would really like to know what to look for or basically how to use and interprete all the data......

Maybe you or anyone else who has managed to use this succesfully could give more insight...

If you share this latest version then could you also share your tpl coz that screenshot looks nice and easy on the eye :D

Appreciate all your hard work =D>

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:02 pm

lazygeorge wrote:I see you've added another wave 1440x5 correct?

Yup

lazygeorge wrote:Also your looking at FB on m60?

Yup, took out m30 FB. Found m60 easier for the eye.

lazygeorge wrote:You took that short on the m300 trigger line? Im wondering if you also took the same short 2 candles before because that was the first time price came out of the SBZ?

Yes. And I took the short on the m300 trigger line. I did not take the same 2 shorts before. The SBZ is not near enough to the Red 'SR' lines that are slanting downwards. I want to be sure. Those 2 earlier candles are the first ones to reach the Psych Zones, so I decided to wait for a while, rather than get potentially whipped.

lazygeorge wrote:I am not sure on the criteria your looking at before pulling the trigger hence the silly questions :lol:

Hey... lol no silly questions, only silly people who do not dare to ask, unlike you! =>

Criteria vary.

These are my primary tools. Will never go away. Primary reasons to trade. I always start my analysis here.
1-Near/In strong SR zone
2-Breaking SBZ line
3-Key wave movements across various timeframes

The other factors, which always vary. Do not take these for the sole reason to enter trades, only to support/increase probability
1-Angle slant of the SRs
2-Wave squeezing or expanding
3-News
4-Specific days of the week/month
5-Spread to avg D1 range percentage
6-Price Time Volatility increasing / decreasing
7-Near/In Psych Zone

lazygeorge wrote:Are the semaphores a separate addition and also the info in the bottom right hand corner,i dont have these on mine :x

Its the FF News Calender.

lazygeorge wrote:If you share this latest version then could you also share your tpl coz that screenshot looks nice and easy on the eye :D

Lol. Never? Hehe not now.

lazygeorge wrote:Appreciate all your hard work =D>

FYI. Got stopped out at money breakeven. Thanks to the initial scalp. I always say to myself if a position lives for at least 2 hours, its already a good trade. I used to have my positions die in 5 mins (as a newbie, yes). Keep breaking even, be patient until the 'long swing down/up' comes.

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Short again. This one looks much nicer. Yum.

Already got some profit off trading crude oil (using the same indicator lol!), so putting the money into this short AUDUSD. Again, gonna lose nothing =>

If it fails, then time to go long.

Do you see it now?
Attachments
audusd2.PNG
audusd2.PNG (100.23 KiB) Viewed 3558 times

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:20 pm

Why I say prepare long if it breaks. Nice upside potential if it does. Yum.

If it doesn't... minor scalps aren't far. There is still enough space / slant for some minor downtrend. Although not much, its enough for small traders like us.

Now at +4. Watching.

Out at +5. Price moving too slow. And its NY lunchtime; lets eat =D
Attachments
prepare long if it breaks.PNG
prepare long if it breaks.PNG (90.39 KiB) Viewed 3556 times

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:36 pm

Shorted that red H1 crude oil just now with profit. Now all the lines are screaming long?
Attachments
crude oil.PNG
crude oil.PNG (99.45 KiB) Viewed 3549 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”