Signal Bender

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:38 pm

Slightly Simpler Model

- This shows how the party started and how it ends and then becomes a whole new party all together... ;-)

Shows the Party effect (Spike) and the Hangover effect (Histogram crossovers) - the Party effect Squiggly Crossovers and the Hangover effect Histogram crossovers...

Hope this makes it a little easier to code... I really think this will work if we get it right... Great input Smoke! thx
:smt065

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

gfg1

Postby gfg1 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:59 pm

jalarupa, how do you get the histogram and average to show up in the same window? TIA

Jalarupa wrote:Slightly Simpler Model

- This shows how the party started and how it ends and then becomes a whole new party all together... ;-)

Shows the Party effect (Spike) and the Hangover effect (Histogram crossovers) - the Party effect Squiggly Crossovers and the Hangover effect Histogram crossovers...

Hope this makes it a little easier to code... I really think this will work if we get it right... Great input Smoke! thx
Price closed over a line that you believed to be support and that is the first indication that something is WRONG-MO

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:22 pm

gfg1 you can drag and drop both indicators onto the same panel on the charts so that they map over one another.

I just edited the properties to have the outlines bolder and the histogram cleaner... ;-)
:smt065

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:30 pm

Smoke... I am in Tucson... we should talk.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

gfg1

Postby gfg1 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:45 pm

Smoky, would you mind giving an example of this on a chart? TIA

SmokyByers wrote:The squigglies are what Bender calls SAC, exponentially weighted moving average of the TAC lines (histogram). TRO can correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what it looks like to me.

I trade using the fills of the TAC to SAC. In other words, what percent of the SAC is the TAC 'filling'? TAC divided by SAC equals fill %. This simplifies and gives only one number to track for each side (long and short).

So, Jalarupa, when you say 'the squigglies breaking out of histogram', your basically seeing an 'overfill' condition becoming an 'underfill' condition (a shift in the trajectories) which allows the opposite side to now take over, so you are right on target.

This stuff doesn't lend itself easily to MT4, which I think Bender realized this and why he left, but it can be done.

Smoke
Price closed over a line that you believed to be support and that is the first indication that something is WRONG-MO

tmanbone

Postby tmanbone » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:30 pm

Jalarupa, you've been studying hard. I find this system a bit confusing, but will dig in this weekend to get a grip. Thanks for breaking it down. Can you explain what you mean when you say short histogram? Are there two overlapping histograms, one short the other long? One blue the other red? Could you make us out a legend defining each part/line/bar of the indi? I'll study the entire thread this weekend; these are questions that pop to mind at first glance. Thanks again.
"The simplicity of the markets is it's greatest disguise"

T

newark18

Postby newark18 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:32 am

Ok, honestly, I haven't read this thread from the beginning. I saw how big each paragraph was and started zoning out after a while. Is this thread worth getting into? Sorry for the lazy ass question.
Failure is an opportunity to learn.

tmanbone

Postby tmanbone » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:48 am

I understand it went way over my head too. Jalarupa is definitely on to something, follow his lead.
"The simplicity of the markets is it's greatest disguise"

T

gfg1

Postby gfg1 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:17 am

newark, signalbender pretty much threw the concept of the way he trades out there. He was looking for someone to code it for him. When TRO did not jump right on it (as if he has nothing better to do) signalbender quit kreslik. Although he did give an idea to a fellow member, I think his name is cosmoe, so search that out.

Also jalarupa and smoky seem to have figured out a method to trade this indi.

newark18 wrote:Ok, honestly, I haven't read this thread from the beginning. I saw how big each paragraph was and started zoning out after a while. Is this thread worth getting into? Sorry for the lazy ass question.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:35 am

tmanbone wrote:

Jalarupa, you've been studying hard. I find this system a bit confusing, but will dig in this weekend to get a grip. Thanks for breaking it down. Can you explain what you mean when you say short histogram? Are there two overlapping histograms, one short the other long? One blue the other red? Could you make us out a legend defining each part/line/bar of the indi? I'll study the entire thread this weekend; these are questions that pop to mind at first glance. Thanks again.

Sure thing...

Smoke can you check to see if I am on a similar page as you in my analysis?

I'm honest, if we can get this right then I feel sorry for the banks... Market DNA... Love that concept! Everything in life is cyclical and there is a natural flow of energies... We just need to unlock the secrets to that force and we will be able to plug right in!

Exciting!

If these triggers are used in conjunction with what we know from NLA and MO's teachings... I pitty the banks... :lol:

Return to “TheRumpledOne”