Shin Kaizen: Continuous Improvement!

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:00 am

TygerKrane wrote:
aliassmith wrote::( I was just reminded that I am not a fan of 3l sema. I was trading a #2 short and it packed up it belongings and left town. I'll stick to large timeframe 1h,4h,d1,w1 and s/d that works for me. My next step is to get my patterns programmed so they can alert me by email or text, that way comp time can be reduced more.

Which pair! Which pair!!

E/J as it was tweeked for that pair.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:05 am

trueblueTEX wrote:
aliassmith wrote::( I was just reminded that I am not a fan of 3l sema. I was trading a #2 short and it packed up it belongings and left town. I'll stick to large timeframe 1h,4h,d1,w1 and s/d that works for me. My next step is to get my patterns programmed so they can alert me by email or text, that way comp time can be reduced more.

Now Alias! :x

I just got through reading a bunch of your posts from 2010/2011. Do I need to post a link to some of them for you to visit? :lol: :lol:

Edit: About the "patterns programmed", please elaborate.

I mean a program that will email me when price had made a supply and demand area such as a zline created by momo or if price is in a dip on an uptrend or price is at a peak of a down trend.

So why are you mad about my 2010/2011 posts? I did a lot of scalping back then, way too much screen time.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:05 am

I like: H6, D3, D9, & W13 for large charts.

The smallest chart that I would apply technical analysis is an M90 chart.

That said, there is nothing wrong with Aliassmiths selection (1h,4h,d1,w1), they are all meaningful charts.

Shinobi-X

Postby Shinobi-X » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:30 am

@Sandra
yes, you got the chart setting correct. for those of you who are still speculating about the settings of SW here it is:

timeframe: H1
period: 32
smoothing: 2

put this indi on M15 EJ. i hope there'll be no more guessing.

@dragon33
i'm really honored to have you posted several times on this thread. seriously :)

as it turned out he made a comeback and produce another million. i'll try to find the rest of the untold story from that forum. i'm hoping to find the info. i'll also try to find his trading statement (if i will ever get it since it's freakin' hard to find such confidential info :( ).

that being said, please say anything that you see fit to improve/criticize this trading strategy. i know the members will be very delighted if you do :)

@trublueTEX
LOL...

@Tony Montana
it's totally up to you.
for me personally, after i got 30 pips (or sometimes when the market is smooth on my side i get more) i quit trading, close my trading platform and then do something else lest i have eye problems (and butt too :D ) in the future.

however, there are times where i don't take the trading signal even though the SW and 3lzz is pointing to the same direction. this is only a trading strategy but we still need to use our brain power to analyze the whole situation (read what the chart is saying to you). therefore, it would be a plus if you have good skills in reading the chart (that's the core foundation of kreslik's entire knowledge :) )

@aliassmith
did you get the other signals though? this what appeared on my chart:

the SW is green all the way so you should only take long position.

the first signal (assuming you trade during the U.S. session) provided more than 30 pips (about 100 pips) and the rest of the signals will give you 20 and 30 pips. i don't trade during the U.S. session (i usually quit after 2 hours of the U.S. open). this strategy is the no greedy strategy meaning if you already get your daily target of 20 pips or 30 pips then you should stop your trading and close the trading platform (go out and do something else in life). that's the design of this strategy. it's balanced life. however, you can still go for other trading signals. normally you will get a positive result everyday.

3lzz that i see now is a hindsight chart so for sure you will money when you enter there. the way i see those signal (that i put up above) you probably entered around the 2nd last signal. it is possible that you got wiped out there before it reached the bottom (2nd sema). but that too, i only see 1 chance for a fake signal. because the stable sema formed after that fake signal.

regarding the s/d alert... i don't know if you already have this one but i think bredin coded such indicator over at II. here's the link:

http://insanityindustries (dot) net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=10

that indi also has sound alert. more power to your trading strategy! :)

@MightyOne
i'm honored to have you on this thread. this trading strategy got to this point because of the views and ideas from super traders such as you :) it would be a great pleasure if you can improve/criticize anything regarding this strategy. it's shin kaizen afterall :)

now... how many pips you guys banked up until this very minute? ;)
don't forget to spread the word...
The gap between reality and dream is called action.

trueblueTEX

Postby trueblueTEX » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:38 pm

aliassmith wrote:
trueblueTEX wrote:

I just got through reading a bunch of your posts from 2010/2011. Do I need to post a link to some of them for you to visit? :lol: :lol:

I mean a program that will email me when price had made a supply and demand area such as a zline created by momo or if price is in a dip on an uptrend or price is at a peak of a down trend.

So why are you mad about my 2010/2011 posts? I did a lot of scalping back then, way too much screen time.

Oh no, I wasn't mad about posts back then. What I read sounded like you were looking at momo, zlines, etc instead of indi's and actually sounded less like scalping.

What I read was from a post a few pages back by TygerKrane. It was a link that led to a couple of threads where at least on of them had a link to some other thread (or other part of the same thread) and was a trail that took me to quite a few posts by a lot of different Kreslik folk.

What code/program/indi will you use to find those areas? I've seen some (been a while) that would notify you on hz line crosses or on MA crosses. Is that what you will use or is there something more specific to momo, etc that can notify?

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:18 pm

trueblueTEX wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
trueblueTEX wrote:

Oh no, I wasn't mad about posts back then. What I read sounded like you were looking at momo, zlines, etc instead of indi's and actually sounded less like scalping.

What I read was from a post a few pages back by TygerKrane. It was a link that led to a couple of threads where at least on of them had a link to some other thread (or other part of the same thread) and was a trail that took me to quite a few posts by a lot of different Kreslik folk.

What code/program/indi will you use to find those areas? I've seen some (been a while) that would notify you on hz line crosses or on MA crosses. Is that what you will use or is there something more specific to momo, etc that can notify?

I made a lot of pips scalping back then, I was also looking at and testing out different things. I actually learned zlines on H1 charts from Zapzing(sp?). I then went back to Mightyone's info and it made more sense. You know he communicates in a cryptic language sometimes. :wink: Oh btw, momo and zlines are on 5m charts for scalping along with s/d.

trueblueTEX

Postby trueblueTEX » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:52 pm

aliassmith wrote: Oh btw, momo and zlines are on 5m charts for scalping along with s/d.

I kind of understand momo but don't have a clue about zlines.

Let us know what you come up with for notification on potential setups.

Thanks

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:18 pm

Nothing to say about how you present it, i know i was more detailed in the past but i'm still using semafor for my trading. And just like you i'm a high risk trader with gigagains although i do not use that leverage i just use the classical 1:100 and my starting risk is more then the 5% i used in the past. Above that i use a sort of space teached by MO but i gave it my touch.

On the other hand i do not think you need the solar indi just draw your lines and i can assure you you will get in sooner. But for newbies very simple to understand a small testing curve and garantueed pips but they still need to understand the use of leverage, psychologic, loss etc because those issues can ruin there account.

So the only tip i can give new people is use it but start small, get some confidence, built more confidence, built up your risk piece by piece and you will get there
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:47 pm

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TRADING

* Price either goes up or down.
* No one knows what will happen next.
* Keep losses small and let winners run.
* POSITION SIZE = RISK / STOP LOSS.
* The reason you entered has no bearing on the outcome of your trade.
* You can control the size of your loss (skill) but you can't control the size of your win (luck).
* You need to know when to pick up your chips and cash them in.

Expectancy = (Probability of Win * Average Win) - (Probability of Loss * Average Loss)

You cannot control the probabilities of wining or losing.

You cannot control your average win size.

The only part of the equation that you can control is your average loss size.

PRICE ACTION

?Now, 2 patterns of market behavior happen on a regular basis:

1) the price breaks to new high's (or low's)

2) the price reverses from new high's (or low's)

They happen regardless of time frame .

They are phenomena that can be exploited without the fear if found out by others, that they might cease to exist.? - H. Rearden

1) Price will either breakout of the high, low or both of the previous bar

2) Price will not breakout of the previous bar.

You cannot reduce it any further. Anything else complicates the issue.

ENTERING A TRADE

You either decide to:

1) Wait and do not enter a trade

2) Trade a breakout

3) Trade a reversal.

Those are your ONLY 3 options.

That is all you need to know about trading.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

nimo350

Postby nimo350 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:18 am

nt
Last edited by nimo350 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”