Shin Kaizen: Continuous Improvement!

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:31 pm

aliassmith wrote:
Here is a pic of my indicators.

Yeah, my chart is hard to understand as well:

Where is 'something' and is price above or below it; that is all we really have to work with. :lol:

I am not here to knock what the thread starter is doing; I am just responding to aliassmith's picture.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

trueblueTEX

Postby trueblueTEX » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:02 pm

But his red line is straight and your's isn't. How does that work?

(I better not have to put a "/sarc" line in this post!)

newscalper

Postby newscalper » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:33 pm

MOS lines ARE straight lines, the red lines are straight between two price points :D

They're just joining the points which helps to see which are higher and lower and how much they've moved but it's the price points themselves he's looking at. Take a point and draw a horizontal line, see body in direction of profit etc :D

trueblueTEX

Postby trueblueTEX » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:09 pm

newscalper wrote:MOS lines ARE straight lines, the red lines are straight between two price points :D

They're just joining the points which helps to see which are higher and lower and how much they've moved but it's the price points themselves he's looking at. Take a point and draw a horizontal line, see body in direction of profit etc :D

Some people......... :twisted:

Shinobi-X

Postby Shinobi-X » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:03 pm

newscalper wrote:TLDR

no wonder. "you only see what you want to see and not seeing everything else".

newscalper wrote:Good luck with hoodwinking everyone

it doesn't take long to finally reveal your true color, does it?
i never try to deceive anyone; never even thought about doing that. your accusation is baseless, you don't have manner and you obviously don't have respect for other people. practically everyone know about this.
heck, even TRO, MO, dragon33 and es/pip who are much bigger traders and from whom you leech trading knowledge won't say that about me.

newscalper wrote:No. I won't. If cages have been rattled. Good. If there really was a 'super trader' on a forum they wouldn't be frightened off by some cursory scrutiny. But they wouldn't be on a forum in the first place.

scrutiny? this is even far from scrutiny. i know for sure which one is scrutiny and which one is not. yours even not worthy of being called a scrutiny. plus you're not even doing it correctly. you complained, made incompetent conclusion, repeatedly push other people to accept your thought and... can't you see this is all about you being Mr. or Ms. Right? this thread is Shin Kaizen which literally mean The True Continuous Improvement. Clearly this thread does not belong to a person with your POV.

newscalper wrote:No 'super trader' would change their methodology every 5 minutes either. They know their edge and play out the odds. End of. Just saying.

for the millionth time already... i never want to change anyone's trading method. i only try to open their mind of other possibilities. if there's something they find interesting in this thread then it's good but if not then leave it be.

newscalper wrote:TRO writes indicators as we all know. Now I do not profess to speak for the man but those that he would probably use himself are based on what? I see two types, those based on statistics, and those which are based on straight lines.

are 100% sure you've seen all the indicator that TRO modified in his motherlodes from the beginning of time? check them all out and then come back here. you might want to revise your opinion later on.

newscalper wrote:It's said time and time again on the site, if price is above a line it's up, if its below it's down. And it's true. That is it, what happens next...who knows? You don't know till it happens.

i know that and i obviously don't need to hear any explanation from you about those things. and i'd prefer to hear the things directly from the source(s) rather than from you. also, there are threads already that discuss those concepts. i respect those thread starters (TRO, MO, dragon33 and es/pip) but please take your discussion there and don't pollute this thread.

newscalper wrote:But do you really BELIEVE after all your time on Kreslik that anything which is...

Believe? i don't even use that word in the beginning of this thread. i said i KNOW because i've tested it. if you BELIEVE you won't be harmed after jumping from 70 stories building then suit yourself. but i KNOW that you will die from doing that act. do you understand the difference between our choice of word? i select my words carefully despite being a non-native speaker. but you do have a poor understanding of your own language. oh well...

newscalper wrote:at its core based on a squiggly derivative of price and which you have no idea (without further research) how it works or what it's doing is going to be of use?

no idea how it works? no use? listen here... if you can't make money by using indicator then it means you either:

1. don't know how to use that thing or
2. don't know how to make it useful.

i'm guessing you don't know how to make an indicator useful.

newscalper wrote:How much time do you have to waste going up, potentially, another blind alley?

you're pretty assertive. i give you that. but you're too narrow minded to even accept that there are other things that can also make money from this market. too bad.

newscalper wrote:I have seen certain indicators that behave VERY differently in a sim than they do in real time and I know why they do too.

you're being silly here. if you know that there are certain indicators that behave VERY differently then what is the complain? if you know that it worked differently then use a real live account. a cent account if you will so you don't have to complain losing big bucks from your trading account. you live in the U.K. so you can definitely use small brokers to test the indicator in live account. there is really no excuse. it's your incompetence that caused you to miss the opportunities presented by indicators. again, not all indicator, ok?

newscalper wrote:But If it helps you to SEE then great because ultimately you'll stop using it anyway but if it's a crutch you've really learned nothing.

you really don't do your homework and i'm getting tired of repeating things. even if you strip all those indicators from me i will still be able to make money from the market. it is you that really learn nothing from this forum. the ability that i got from this forum is what enabled me to see things that i previously don't see (by using indicator or purely naked bar chart).

newscalper wrote:They all start out the same, some vague pictures or incomplete instructions, and they are ALWAYS vague and purposely so

vague? which part of the explanation is vague to you? oh... i forgot. you only see what you want to see and not seeing everything else.

newscalper wrote:btw I'm an aspie...

hey, guess what... I DO NOT CARE i repeat I DO NOT FREAKIN' CARE who you are, of what social class you are, of what physical condition you are in, of what color/race you are, what kind of illness you are suffering now etc etc. as long as you are a human i will give you respect and i will behave properly in front of you.
now you, my fellow Kreslik member, have a tough situation. in this world we have a code of conduct that we must follow and among the things that must attention to are behaving properly and respecting other people. by you saying "hoodwinking" alone is already way off the line. i can imagine when someone in your life is picking on you for of whatever reason. but i guess you're not that good with social interaction so you might not be able to understand what other people is feeling or thinking.

newscalper wrote:why do you think I asked about the sema? Was there a clear answer...NO, has there been a clear answer since?

what? you also need me to spoon-feed you for that? there is always the ALL POWERFUL GOOGLE for you to use. do you need a help to use google? if you do then google it too ROFL.

newscalper wrote:Has the entry even actually been defined properly? Read it again, no it hasn't. Yeah I know the presenter isn't English speaking but if you're going to present it in English, better present it so that it can be fully understood).

not defined properly? i posted it on the 1st post and for the love of God the thread is only 8 pages long before all this. English is clearly not my mother tongue but i tried my best to use clear and simple language so even a 10 year old kid can understand what i'm trying to say.

newscalper wrote:On that basis rather than continuing to learn about price, price discovery and price movement...

just in case you forgot... there are threads about them already. why do you bring that discussion here? do you know how to use a forum, newscalper? should i explain to you? here... listen up carefully lest you make the same mistake in the future and pissed other people:

1. a thread is created for a specific discussion.
2. go to the topics that you want to know about or create a new one.
3. don't litter thread with off topic post.

Jesus...

newscalper wrote:And then follows another 1000 pages of drivel, charts explanations of why it went wrong, the trader is wrong if a trade lost as the 'system' is never wrong...oh you didn't take this that or the other into account etc etc....which you see on every thread going. Even when on page 1 the poster may actually state 'this method has an 75% hit rate'....but never backs it up with ANYTHING and usually with nothing w.r.t how to run winning trades (use your discretion), at least in that respect this thread gives you a TP.

i opened a thread, put every info regarding to that specific strategy (i haven't even touched the rest of the methods that i want to share yet) and i get this stupid comment trying to blame the strategy. i already said before that this is just a strategy, you MUST ALSO use your brain. why don't you start blaming eveyone and everything in your life whenever something is not going according to your expectation?

newscalper wrote:Other traders will later in the thread attack every singe post showing a losing trade etc etc, which is HILARIOUS when for a 75% edge you can have how many losing trades in a row in a series??

how long have you been using it? oh yeah... 2 losing trades and a lot of whining. i get it.

newscalper wrote:So if the trader's 'market knowledge' is the thing that is actually paramount and it's actually entirely discretionary anyway, the 'system', actually a series of vague entry considerations and nothing else are actually completely surplus to requirements.

i did mention that i want the members here to be able to read naked charts. oh... you probably don't read it.
then again why do you need to push your way of thinking in this thread? do it in your own thread. oh i forgot you probably have nothing more to say because we already have threads that deal with those things from MO, es/pips. hey, i'm still waiting for your thread you know...

to summarize:
you don't read properly.
you complain a lot.
you really love to push your way of thinking to other people (it's not good to do that you know...)
your whole attitude left much to desire.
moreover, your ego is way beyond where God sits in heaven.

you want to leave this thread? actually you don't need to do that because i will be the one who will leave this forum. but do take heed... i'm not leaving this forum because of this cursed conversation with you. i decided it before i even open this thread, remember? oh... i again forgot that you always not seeing everything else. so now is like the perfect timing for my exit from this forum.

@aliassmith
that chart just gave me an idea or two. thanks :)
i know that there are many ways to dissect a chart and i also always learn from other traders knowing that i might get something useful or avoid for my own technique.

@MO
your way of teaching made people really think about the possibilities and that's what opened up my brain. i greatly appreciate that :)

I am not here to knock what the thread starter is doing;

i can only wish that the other party have the mannerism and the kind of respect that you showed.

With this i am officially resigning from this thread and will no longer post anything regarding this strategy, the rest of my trading strategies and the possible updates for this strategy.

To those willing to open up their minds to other possibilities... keep doing it until you get there.
To those who supports the balanced view approach of things... you will be much more wiser if you keep this state of mind.

This should have been a thread about trading strategies but only ended up this way.

So this will really be my last post on this thread AND this forum.

Oh... before i go... i'm not an ungrateful bastard who just leech from super traders of this forum. yeah i leech their knowledge and i'm glad i did. but i'm not an ungrateful person. i always mention from whom did i get my knowledge/inspiration/indicator from. so i want to once gain thank:

Blubbb and bredin (for the indicators; you guys created great stuff).

zapzinig, Braathen and ajaymein (for the inspiration you guys really boost my courage to trade boldly).

and finally:

TRO, MightyOne, dragon33 and es/pip (the bulk of my current trading knowledge came from you guys).

I've said what i wanted to say so...

Good bye Kreslik.

PS: sorry if i mistyped things... i'm tired, sleepy and simply disgusted from what i just read from certain member. (yeah.. that is you newscalper).
The gap between reality and dream is called action.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:04 pm

MightyOne wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
Here is a pic of my indicators.

Yeah, my chart is hard to understand as well:

Where is 'something' and is price above or below it; that is all we really have to work with. :lol:

I am not here to knock what the thread starter is doing; I am just responding to aliassmith's picture.

Ya trend line and order stack area it may be too simple to comprehend. :roll:
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:49 am

"I've said what i wanted to say so...
Good bye Kreslik."

Everyone gets to leave Kreslik but me :)

I believe that Kreslik attracts people who are tired of bullshit and want to have real conversions about how to make money in this world without being exploited by internet marketers.

If I left Kreslik then I would probably go back to the James16 group; I am still fond of the man and the simplicity of his methods.

trueblueTEX

Postby trueblueTEX » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:14 am

MightyOne wrote:
Good bye Kreslik."

I believe that Kreslik attracts people who are tired of bullshit and want to have real conversions about how to make money in this world without being exploited by internet marketers.

If I left Kreslik then I would probably go back to the James16 group; I am still fond of the man and the simplicity of his methods.

If you were to leave Kreslik you would hear the tender voice of the child calling, "MO, MO, Come back, MO!"

(apologies to Alan Ladd) :-)

If I ever make it as a trader, it will only be because of time spent at Kreslik and the special people that have congregated here at one time or another over the last few years.

Now, how 'bout that Space Wars STRATEGY thread? :-)

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:02 pm

MightyOne wrote:
Good bye Kreslik."

You can leave and go slash your "Sword" at Babypips if you like. :wink: I don't think they appreciate you there.

I also like james16. I learned some things from him, but I would not go to his forum or any other if/when kreslik dies off again. I've aready learned how to trade and make great returns and I have given back.

The only thing a forum has to offer at this point is maybe a few nuggets and some conversation with others that share my same interest.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

trueblueTEX

Postby trueblueTEX » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:56 pm

@Alias,

looking at your chart that you posted above of the usd/chf; I infer from it that you are implying price will range around the close of that last daily candle until it makes it to the red TL after which, you should look for long trades.

Am I inferring correctly?

What's interesting is that I have only 6 daily bars at the bottom while your chart shows 7!!!

Does Oanda work a longer week? :-)

Return to “TheRumpledOne”