Rise of the Silent Ones

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Leoheart

Re: Rise of the Silent Ones

Postby Leoheart » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:42 pm

I am humble, brutal truth:

Don’t just trade what you see, only trade what you plan to see.

Ebb (Expect, beaware, become).

-Leo out.
Last edited by Leoheart on Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:55 pm

Leoheart wrote:No Ego, brutal truth:

Don’t just trade what you see, only trade what you plan to see.

Ebb (Expect, beaware, become).

-Leo out.

I will have to ponder that...
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:37 pm

Eurtry,Usdtry. Come on guys seriously :lol:

I think Mo was the only one that exited on the long range bull candle.
Last edited by Leoheart on Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:21 am

I am humble, all love and brutal truth:

“A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.” –Abraham Maslow

A trader must....

-Leo out.
Last edited by Leoheart on Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:48 pm

I am humble, All Love & brutal truth:

More than Ignorance, Desperation is the cause of failures in judgement.

If you are at a day job that you hate, and continually dream about being a full time trader. You are desperate. Your trading will be desperate. Your results will reflect your desperation.

When you start seeing trading as a side project and lighten up abit. Hopefully you'll realize that there is no pressure to perform. You have infinite amount of freedom to be creative and just trade naturally in your own style. Fulltime traders have it WAY more tougher than you (especially if they are the bread winners with a family and little ones to support). Its all about perspective.

-Leo out.
Last edited by Leoheart on Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:06 pm

I am humble, All love & brutal truth;

My personal favorites, Mo (BFAM)

To defeat a foe, all you have to know is how he generally thinks.

Amatuers use indicators to trade charts, Pros use indicators to solve problems.

“A novice trader, like the boy, constantly worries about when he should act & what he should do when all that he needs to do is wait for the bite and respond to the pull”.

-Leo out.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:23 am

I am humble,All love & brutal truth:

It all begins and ends with our predominant believes.

“Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.” - Picasso

Break down and question very single assumption you make about your trading & about other traders trading. If you immediately feel repelled by a trading idea, a destructive negative believe or bias may be blinding your view. Believes like emotions are fluid and may be altered if one is willing & opens himself to recieve that one piece of advise just one form of inspiration to change his life.

It all begins and ends with our predominant believes.

-Leo out.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:09 am

I am humble,All Love & Brutal truth:

“A success is anyone who is realizing a worthy predetermined ideal, because that’s what he or she decided to do … deliberately. But only one out of 20 does that! The rest are ‘failures.” – Earl Nightingale

Look I get it. This business (life) is hard. If it were easy, then everyone would strive to live up to their grandest ideals. Decide what it is that you want, how you want to live & and then work like a beaver to live the way you truly want to live.

If you want to quit smoking but continually give in to the temptation, then you are not living up to an ideal
If you truly love your spouse but continually cheat then you are not living up to an ideal.
If you love your kids and promised to always be there from them and provide for them financially, but continually gamble way all your earnings them you are not living up to an ideal.

I am not here to tell you how to live your life, nor am I an expert. I am just putting down my thoughts (perhaps as a reminder). If anyone as an issue this post or any of my posts just reach out to me & we can discuss it.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:28 am

Leoheart wrote:I am humble,All Love & Brutal truth:

“A success is anyone who is realizing a worthy predetermined ideal, because that’s what he or she decided to do … deliberately. But only one out of 20 does that! The rest are ‘failures.” – Earl Nightingale

Look I get it. This business (life) is hard. If it were easy, then everyone would strive to live up to their grandest ideals. Decide what it is that you want, how you want to live & and then work like a beaver to live the way you truly want to live.

If you want to quit smoking but continually give in to the temptation, then you are not living up to an ideal
If you truly love your spouse but continually cheat then you are not living up to an ideal.
If you love your kids and promised to always be there from them and provide for them financially, but continually gamble way all your earnings them you are not living up to an ideal.

I am not here to tell you how to live your life, nor am I an expert. I am just putting down my thoughts (perhaps as a reminder). If anyone as an issue this post or any of my posts just reach out to me & we can discuss it.

Unfortunately it is human nature to take the line of least resistance, even if - as is usually the case - that is the worst of the directions to take as far as results go.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:47 pm

I am humble,All Love & Brutal truth:

"Confidence is the result of working on yourself. It is the benefit of proving yourself to yourself. It is knowing you can handle whatever comes your way." -Unknown

I have being mulling over on how to say this for a couple weeks and already deleted a draft. Feeling an emotional state is one thing, but jotting it down is more difficult than I thought.

In all of trading the entry always comes first. We have to enter the trade in order to move on to the next phase. Even before fearing what can happen After you enter a trade, see if your emotionally ready to even enter the trade.

There is a feeling of complete internal peace and laser like focus. Its an earth shattering believe (confidence) in whatever you are doing, and you would still do it even if the whole world was against your decision. These are types of entries were its irrelevant if your trading 1 mini or 10 standard lots. In this state, you are emotionally balanced and accept the consequences of your actions. You see fear only exists because you are unwilling to Fully accept your actions. There is more I want to say , and I feel like what I have said so far is not enough. There is more here, and a critical concept to grasp...just hard to put it on paper just yet. Maybe in a future edit.

-Leo out.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”