Rise of the Silent Ones

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Leoheart

Re: Rise of the Silent Ones

Postby Leoheart » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:14 am

LeMercenaire wrote:I've got a selection of quotes that continue to resonate with me over the years...

''Whether you think you can or think you can't, you are right.'' - Henry Ford

''Confidence is preparation. Everything else is beyond your control.'' - Richard Kline

This one, in particular, is something I have had to have tattooed behind my eyelids:

''Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.'' - Mark Victor Hansen

Finally...

youaregoodenough.jpg

Hey man I love the one right before the chick stuck her hand out and almost struck me right in the nose.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:39 pm

Your words strike very deep but I know they have truth. I actually just had the same discussion with another trader as well. My response was this. I dedicated myself to zlines. Or I think I did. That was my method. I was chatting with MO and staring at charts, all day every day. BUT, I had never learned in a forum setting, and so I kind of half assed that part. I wasn't forced to. I know this was my folly. The forum atmosphere is different. People reveal more in this setting than they ever would just chatting. Plus you have the "hive" mentality of other people, people like you, asking some of the same questions and answering them. So I have gone back to the beginning on z lines. Just me in a room alone, but what I think I have found out is that zlines are a roadmap from point A to point B. I need to find my A and B. That is where I was looking for other methods to learn, to help me decide which zlines to take and which to leave. MO himself weaved other ideas around his zlines certainly. So the being "all over the place" is my attempt to correct my mistakes with this forum. When I was young, no kids, no wife, no responsibility, I kind of took trading for granted, just figured it would eventually "happen", then all those things came, and I didn't have the time, so now being older and wiser (and having some time), I will NEVER take trading for granted again. It's full speed ahead. So I'm listening, I'm searching. I'm forging ahead. There are many great traders who have helped me, I appreciate them very much. I know the psychology part is probably my biggest, but not only, struggle. I'm trying to fix that. I really am. All I can really say is I'm here and I'm trying.

Leoheart wrote:
Libertarian wrote:I'm trying to see the shark fins like you see them, but its the slow controlled movements where the warhogs accumulate their dinner. only to have shark run and take their dinner (i'm combining metaphors :lol: ) So I think what your trying to point out is that this happens in the small TF and the big TFs as well. I'm trying to follow Tommy. :D

cad1mn3.pngcad1mn2.pngcad1mn1.png

Dude, word of brotherly advise. You are all the place. I can show to the "T", how I do what I do. But itll be no help. How long have you been in the business of trading, 10 years? Seriously, No more fking around.

You want accountability? In front of all of thest folks, commit to picking one method/system (what have you) from your years of experience within the next two months lets call it a year's resolution for 2019 & stick to it no matter what for the rest of your trading career. I want you to dig deep and really thing about what I am telling you.

Ask yourself the right questions when you are stuck, and the chart will give the right answer if you believe you are worthy.

This is what I read recently:

"No mans success or health will ever reach beyond his own confidence;as a rule, we erect our own barriers".

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:03 pm

Libertarian wrote:Your words strike very deep but I know they have truth. I actually just had the same discussion with another trader as well. My response was this. I dedicated myself to zlines. Or I think I did. That was my method. I was chatting with MO and staring at charts, all day every day. BUT, I had never learned in a forum setting, and so I kind of half assed that part. I wasn't forced to. I know this was my folly. The forum atmosphere is different. People reveal more in this setting than they ever would just chatting. Plus you have the "hive" mentality of other people, people like you, asking some of the same questions and answering them. So I have gone back to the beginning on z lines. Just me in a room alone, but what I think I have found out is that zlines are a roadmap from point A to point B. I need to find my A and B. That is where I was looking for other methods to learn, to help me decide which zlines to take and which to leave. MO himself weaved other ideas around his zlines certainly. So the being "all over the place" is my attempt to correct my mistakes with this forum. When I was young, no kids, no wife, no responsibility, I kind of took trading for granted, just figured it would eventually "happen", then all those things came, and I didn't have the time, so now being older and wiser (and having some time), I will NEVER take trading for granted again. It's full speed ahead. So I'm listening, I'm searching. I'm forging ahead. There are many great traders who have helped me, I appreciate them very much. I know the psychology part is probably my biggest, but not only, struggle. I'm trying to fix that. I really am. All I can really say is I'm here and I'm trying.

Leoheart wrote:
Libertarian wrote:I'm trying to see the shark fins like you see them, but its the slow controlled movements where the warhogs accumulate their dinner. only to have shark run and take their dinner (i'm combining metaphors :lol: ) So I think what your trying to point out is that this happens in the small TF and the big TFs as well. I'm trying to follow Tommy. :D

Dude, word of brotherly advise. You are all the place. I can show to the "T", how I do what I do. But itll be no help. How long have you been in the business of trading, 10 years? Seriously, No more fking around.

You want accountability? In front of all of thest folks, commit to picking one method/system (what have you) from your years of experience within the next two months lets call it a year's resolution for 2019 & stick to it no matter what for the rest of your trading career. I want you to dig deep and really thing about what I am telling you.

Ask yourself the right questions when you are stuck, and the chart will give the right answer if you believe you are worthy.

"No mans success or health will ever reach beyond his own confidence;as a rule, we erect our own barriers".

Look buddy, I am not here to belittle your efforts or you as I person - I apologize if I came across in that manner in anyway.

I was going say a few things about picking most logical zlines, but I think I'll refrain. Some answers will have to come to you as you go over your previous zline losses and start asking the right questions.

Keep up with the affirmation, brosef.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:46 pm

Libertarian wrote:Your words strike very deep but I know they have truth. I actually just had the same discussion with another trader as well. My response was this. I dedicated myself to zlines. Or I think I did. That was my method. I was chatting with MO and staring at charts, all day every day. BUT, I had never learned in a forum setting, and so I kind of half assed that part. I wasn't forced to. I know this was my folly. The forum atmosphere is different. People reveal more in this setting than they ever would just chatting. Plus you have the "hive" mentality of other people, people like you, asking some of the same questions and answering them. So I have gone back to the beginning on z lines. Just me in a room alone, but what I think I have found out is that zlines are a roadmap from point A to point B. I need to find my A and B. That is where I was looking for other methods to learn, to help me decide which zlines to take and which to leave. MO himself weaved other ideas around his zlines certainly. So the being "all over the place" is my attempt to correct my mistakes with this forum. When I was young, no kids, no wife, no responsibility, I kind of took trading for granted, just figured it would eventually "happen", then all those things came, and I didn't have the time, so now being older and wiser (and having some time), I will NEVER take trading for granted again. It's full speed ahead. So I'm listening, I'm searching. I'm forging ahead. There are many great traders who have helped me, I appreciate them very much. I know the psychology part is probably my biggest, but not only, struggle. I'm trying to fix that. I really am. All I can really say is I'm here and I'm trying.

Leoheart wrote:

I'll tell you how I did it. I took the idea of zlines and then I studied all the charts I could about zlines until a workable methodology became clear in my mind.

Not all zline users think of them and use them exactly the same. To me they are an area of interest and a bias.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:02 am

aliassmith wrote:

Leoheart wrote:

I'll tell you how I did it. I took the idea of zlines and then I studied all the charts I could about zlines until a workable methodology became clear in my mind.

Not all zline users think of them and use them exactly the same. To me they are an area of interest and a bias.

Red ='s If we all traded zlines the same, there would be no market.
Blue='s I too am very interested when I see a person jumping in joy as a steam roller approaches him/her at full speed. On Intraday charts I occasionally use RTS or RAS (Rub A Shark, which sounds more grammatically correct imo) after momo to zline folks.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:12 am

Delightful poem did I find for the silent weary souls:

"Every day is a fresh beginning, Every morn is the world made new; You who are weary of sorrow and sinning, Here is a beautiful hope for you, A hope for me and a hope for you. "All the past things are past and over, The tasks are done, and the tears are shed. Yesterday's errors let yesterday cover; Yesterday's wounds, which smarted and bled, Are healed with the healing which might has shed.

"Let them go, since we cannot relieve them, Cannot undo and cannot atone. God in His mercy receive, forgive them! Only the new days are our own. Today is ours, and today alone.

"Here are the skies all burnished brightly; Here is the spent earth all reborn; Here are the tired limbs springing lightly To face the sun and to share with the morn In the chrism of dew and the cool of dawn.

"Every day is a fresh beginning, Listen, my soul, to the glad refrain, And, spite of old sorrow and older sinning, And puzzles forecasted, and possible pain, Take heart with the day and begin again."

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:17 pm

It was rude of me not reply here. Its all fun and games until someone gets bit. Firstly, please do not combining the scenarios. The LPA and RAS are totally different animals.

As you trade zlines, RAS may be of some benefit so lets discuss it.

Don't follow Tommy Sun, he is dude that wiped out and ended as a shark snack. Be more like "Johnny Utah". He is one that pet the shark as he caught narly wave up.

I can only see this one intraday timeframes. On the smallest, access to 1min would look at tick If it was convenitent.

When you see your momo setup, you expect a zline right? We (I) gauge how fast and smooth momo hugging candle is moving forwards BE traders. My view: when its real momo, then the market gets pretty greedy & moves quickly to zline the BE trades (time is money, especially when its free money).

This a type of trade were you have a 'grow a hugh pair steel balls', because you are Not waiting for a close. You just have to believe that overall PA makes senses and enter at a cutoff point (LIS). I normal try to enter somewhere between the midpoint and the open of the momo candle (not set in stone, varies)

To sum up: Smooth wave, with no shark heads. Be Johnny Utah, and grow a pair, catch the wave, and if don't get your hand bitten off you maybe able to pet a shark as you are going up.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:42 pm

I am humble, brutal truth:

We are in field of creating art. Not a mere chartist but an artist. As you display your work to your audience and critics, your work is either greatly admired and accepted or its ferociously repelled. You see its only feedback of what is in demanded in correlation to what your able to supply at the time.

There is no reason to be melodramatic about rejected work. Work must go on, so just continue plunging away until their demand naturally meets your supply.

-Leo out.
Last edited by Leoheart on Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:48 pm

Kreslik:

Interdependence is superior to independence which is greater than dependence - NH.

-Leo out.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:42 pm

I am humble, brutal truth:

Don’t just trade what you see, only trade what you plan to see.

Ebb (Expect, beaware, become).

-Leo out.
Last edited by Leoheart on Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”