Rise of the Silent Ones

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Leoheart

Re: Rise of the Silent Ones

Postby Leoheart » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:03 pm

Annnd we are back:

"A California Dream":

Well folks looks like RTS surfers pick this one off right before lunch. No sharks to seen at all.
Attachments
party_time.png
party_time.png (33.49 KiB) Viewed 3427 times
Last edited by Leoheart on Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:18 pm

In other highlights from the day, we see our surfers had some trouble catching a wave. Some made it out aok, while others...Lets just say the more than a few cracked surf boards washed up on the shore.
Attachments
wipe_out.png
wipe_out.png (31.4 KiB) Viewed 3427 times

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:30 pm

Now folks, we saved the best for last. This wave is a surfer's wet dream. Wave movement is harmonious and peaceful , truly tantalizing/inviting with no hidden surprises. Amazing.

That wraps it up for us till next time, be safe and good night.
Attachments
baby_smooth.png
baby_smooth.png (17.56 KiB) Viewed 3427 times

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:04 pm

Leoheart wrote:Now picture this: You are on an African safari ,and come across a lion pride. How would you describe the current behavior of these beasts if it was a direct reflection of the attached chart? The red horizontal lines are the current daily HL.

Hint: Remember the candle comparison above?

You never told us what happen to the pride?

The pride marched higher, passing the warthogs as they went. Then as the warthogs thought the pack had passed, they turned around and snatched them all up in one go? Whew, its gonna be even harder to come up with a shark and fin analogy :shock:

Am I close? This is all new to me.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:05 pm

Libertarian wrote:
Leoheart wrote:Now picture this: You are on an African safari ,and come across a lion pride. How would you describe the current behavior of these beasts if it was a direct reflection of the attached chart? The red horizontal lines are the current daily HL.

The pride marched higher, passing the warthogs as they went. Then as the warthogs thought the pack had passed, they turned around and snatched them all up in one go? Whew, its gonna be even harder to come up with a shark and fin analogy :shock:

Lion Pride Action Trade (LPA) for short is very visual and phenomenally patience type of trading. The lions are not just merrily passing up on the warthogs and giving up their own positions. They are methodical. The pride splits up, now totally camouflage in patches of african bush.

The first group lion spring into action and give chase, the warthogs are off. There is commotion all around. You can see specs of dirt everywhere. The chase only last for a minute or two and the group of lions are at the point to exhaustion. The can't keep pace much longer. The warthogs feel and see the weakness and start to turn around and charge at the lions. The lion retreat to the point at or around where the chase commenced.

As the group of lions and warthogs approach this area. The Second group of lions spring into action & start to attack. The warthogs are certainly not going down without at fight. Both sides take hits, not a pretty picture. Eventually the fresh group of lions take most of the warthogs,the remaining severely injured ones attempt to limp away. No there is no chance. Lions get to eat well today.

Now show me this action on price chart & you will see LPA. Hint: This only works intraday on the smallest timeframe that you can find. Preferably zoomed out all the way.

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:38 am

Leoheart wrote:
Libertarian wrote:

Lion Pride Action Trade (LPA) for short is very visual and phenomenally patience type of trading. The lions are not just merrily passing up on the warthogs and giving up their own positions. They are methodical. The pride splits up, now totally camouflage in patches of african bush.

The first group lion spring into action and give chase, the warthogs are off. There is commotion all around. You can see specs of dirt everywhere. The chase only last for a minute or two and the group of lions are at the point to exhaustion. The can't keep pace much longer. The warthogs feel and see the weakness and start to turn around and charge at the lions. The lion retreat to the point at or around where the chase commenced.

As the group of lions and warthogs approach this area. The Second group of lions spring into action & start to attack. The warthogs are certainly not going down without at fight. Both sides take hits, not a pretty picture. Eventually the fresh group of lions take most of the warthogs,the remaining severely injured ones attempt to limp away. No there is no chance. Lions get to eat well today.

Now show me this action on price chart & you will see LPA. Hint: This only works intraday on the smallest timeframe that you can find. Preferably zoomed out all the way.

The lion retreat to the point at or around where the chase commenced.

You have to know where the chase started, thats 1. But somedays the fight never leaves far from the where it begins, and somedays they leave right away (but usually come back eventuall) How do you be the one wharthog, who survives and gets to sing songs with the lions?

LPA.png
LPA.png (63.3 KiB) Viewed 3152 times

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:00 am

Libertarian wrote:
Leoheart wrote:
Libertarian wrote:

The lion retreat to the point at or around where the chase commenced.

You have to know where the chase started, thats 1. But somedays the fight never leaves far from the where it begins, and somedays they leave right away (but usually come back eventuall) How do you be the one wharthog, who survives and gets to sing songs with the lions?

LPA.png

Yes indeed, It all starts as the daily candle expands. In another words each time a D1 candle expands north or south there is a chase in motion.

Wharthogs only sing with lions in fairy tales with happy endings, in real life they generally get slaughtered :). Don't think like a warthog or a lion. Rather an on-looker, in observation. Observe the direction in which the whole group of the lions and wharthogs are gravitating towards as the slaughter continues.

You'll need a smaller chart than 5min to make the most keen observations. Don't worry small charts don't bite :wink:

Libertarian

Postby Libertarian » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:26 pm

I'm trying to see the shark fins like you see them, but its the slow controlled movements where the warhogs accumulate their dinner. only to have shark run and take their dinner (i'm combining metaphors :lol: ) So I think what your trying to point out is that this happens in the small TF and the big TFs as well. I'm trying to follow Tommy. :D

cad1mn3.png
cad1mn3.png (75.31 KiB) Viewed 3085 times
cad1mn2.png
cad1mn2.png (56.56 KiB) Viewed 3085 times
cad1mn1.png
cad1mn1.png (62.74 KiB) Viewed 3085 times

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:41 pm

Libertarian wrote:I'm trying to see the shark fins like you see them, but its the slow controlled movements where the warhogs accumulate their dinner. only to have shark run and take their dinner (i'm combining metaphors :lol: ) So I think what your trying to point out is that this happens in the small TF and the big TFs as well. I'm trying to follow Tommy. :D

cad1mn3.pngcad1mn2.pngcad1mn1.png

Dude, word of brotherly advise. You are all the place. I can show to the "T", how I do what I do. But itll be no help. How long have you been in the business of trading, 10 years? Seriously, No more fking around.

You want accountability? In front of all of thest folks, commit to picking one method/system (what have you) from your years of experience within the next two months lets call it a year's resolution for 2019 & stick to it no matter what for the rest of your trading career. I want you to dig deep and really thing about what I am telling you.

Ask yourself the right questions when you are stuck, and the chart will give the right answer if you believe you are worthy.

This is what I read recently:

"No mans success or health will ever reach beyond his own confidence;as a rule, we erect our own barriers".

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:53 am

I've got a selection of quotes that continue to resonate with me over the years...

''Whether you think you can or think you can't, you are right.'' - Henry Ford

''Confidence is preparation. Everything else is beyond your control.'' - Richard Kline

This one, in particular, is something I have had to have tattooed behind my eyelids:

''Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.'' - Mark Victor Hansen

Finally...

youaregoodenough.jpg
youaregoodenough.jpg (115.21 KiB) Viewed 3272 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”