Rise of the Silent Ones

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Leoheart

Re: Rise of the Silent Ones

Postby Leoheart » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:37 am

Why? Why Not.

If you build it, they will come (not necessarily, but darn I like this quote).

Ladies and Gentlemen as the summer season approaches its peak, we have a special treat for you for a limited time only.

So invite your family and friends as we present to you a magical show like no other, with trick,games and monster so strong & big with teeth so sharp even a tiny touch can cause a major "boo boo" (Lets tone down the drama for our younger audience for now).

We call this show (big drum roll in background) "A California Dream".

We gather here on this glorious beautiful sunny afternoon. The warmth of pure Californian beach sand runs through our toes,souls and touches our hearts. The ocean is serene with gentle waves washing up to beach which are truly tantalizing. In a moment our performers who are pro surfers will commence there mesmerizing display of pure talent. These souls are brave and relentless indeed, but little do they know of the true hidden dangers of the seas.

(In a low tone) Now gather around even closer now people. There are beasts in these seas that are ready at every opportunity to nimble and eventually feast on fresh flesh. I tremble in front you at even the thought (shrugs the chills off). Ok Now, folks around these parts call these beasts "The Great Whites", for this show may call these monsters "Destroyer of Dreams. I will leave it up to the audience.

Our surfers truly have a daunting task ahead, but little do they know (visible smirk) .

(Back to trading)
A disclaimer: The setups we show here, we would not touch ourselves with a 100 foot pool & must only be shown in hindsight (only kidding, You are in California now so take it easy friend). Please do take these setups at your own risk.

Our setup is called (drum roll please) "Rub the Shark, and get away with it". "RTS" for short.

Now, Who here will join yours truly for some "RTS" adventures!

( Back To "A Calfornia Dream")

"3 2 1 and we are at commercial break".
Attachments
sharky.jpg
sharky.jpg (112.94 KiB) Viewed 3407 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:46 am

Welcome folks gather around, you have been selected into a elite squad of surfers. True warriors, fearless, strong, unwavering, and with sharper focus than the sharpest samurai katana blade.

Now, We have to go over a few things before we you can enter the water that may safe you...Pause...Excuse me, Hey you in the back stop flexing your pecs and abs this is not that kind of show..Pause..Sorry about that folks, lets continue.

We must inform you that these particular waters are very dangers, anything can happen. Creatures lie within these pristine waves which the world has never seen before. Please do take precautions and be vigilant.

Ok now lets talk about catching waves in these waters. You want to catch a wave after a smooth fast wave has already crashed down. The momentum from the previous wave will carry you right up. Avoid at all cost, catching a wave after a wave with pointy objects has dumped down...Pause..ok I see you are confused. What do you think I mean by pointy objects? What is typically quite scary in the ocean that has a pointy object protruding from its body. Long pause... (Unbelievable, come on guys this not a trick question), Yes the surfer in the back you are correct, sharks of course. Look for shark fins, and avoid these waves.

Also be informed that the audience here will select a champion after your run. From my past experience, I have noticed the surfers that are able Rub a shark or we may say gentle grazing touch as they blaze past these wild beasts usually win.

Alright folks, that is all I have for you. We will commence shortly, have fun out there & please come back in one piece.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:30 pm

And..Our surfers are off to the races. Points On the chart:

1. Can you see the shark fin visible in the wave as it splashes down?
2. See how much more serene and calm this wave is? We are unable describes this behavior in writing. You will have to experience it yourself in person. Even though these waves seem calm they will move rather quickly and in great force, which portraits an environment of hostility and uncertainty. As the wave crashes down and makes a hugh splash, the force is so strong it carries surfer up effortlessly.

As for point 1, why would you want to ride at a bottom of wave when you a shark coming down within the wave with its jaws wide open? Wait for smoother wave to lift you up and if you are luck, rub a shark on the way up 8) .

Also never forget, from a surfer's visual point of reference at a particular time - Will the waves not crash down at or around each other?
Attachments
GET_Your_Rub_On _.png
GET_Your_Rub_On _.png (23.05 KiB) Viewed 3361 times

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:04 am

RTS surfers buying, some can't resist & face the "Destroyer of Dreams".
Attachments
Dinner_is_served.png
Dinner_is_served.png (27.28 KiB) Viewed 3345 times

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:29 am

RTS Surfers sell, but almost get their arms bitten off.
Attachments
Bite_Bite.png
Bite_Bite.png (31 KiB) Viewed 3343 times

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:03 pm

"A California Dream":

Ladies and gentlemen we have just gotten word from our previous run surfer # 13, Johnny Utah, may of actually rubbed a shark on the way down. This is exciting news,the first shark rub of our show, crowds are going wild...Wait a minute..Now I am hearing something totally different.. It wasn't gentle graze as we suspected but our surfer actually PET a shark while blazing pass it! Wow folks surfer #13 has just made history today.

Unbelievable. I can't even imagine petting a dog while running at full speed, and this man Pets a shark while balancing on a surfer board, as the sharks jaws is completely agape. Needless to say, surfer #13 leads the board. Lets see what our other surfers can muster up. Amazing show of talent so far folks. Just amazing.

"3 2 1 and we are at commercial break".

"Commercial" (Disclaimer: All of this is made up , We are not trying to advertise anything) :

(Soothing music in the background, some middle age dude hiking in the woods with a middle age dudette) Do you feel depressed , lonely, and just not as manly as think you should be? Are you having hard time attracting the right woman due to intimacy issues. Do you feel like you could use a big boost in bed? "Circumzor" maybe the solution for you. Clinical trails have proven that "Circumzor" may enhance sexual performance by 90%. Middle age men on "Circumzor" have claimed to be full of energy and passion lasting all night long.

(The voice of commercial commentator suddenly speeds up) Please consult your doctor before using Circumzor. The Side effects of Circumzor may include, complete loss kidney function, severe liver damage, permanent erection if used in excess, hair loss... (We can fill a book, if we keep going) .

"Commerical" ends.

Food for thought: How convenient is it for this commercial to come on right after Johnny Utah PET A SHARK while blazing past it!

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:48 pm

"A California Dream"

We are back folks, and from the looks of it, appears as if our surfers are threading on untested ground now. I don't blame them, after the show surfer #13 put on yesterday.
Attachments
Yikes.png
Yikes.png (28.22 KiB) Viewed 3291 times

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:46 am

I have no idea where you're going with this - but I'm sure enjoying the ride! :D

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:22 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:I have no idea where you're going with this - but I'm sure enjoying the ride! :D

Just relax, put on your flip flops let the ocean breeze guide you to your destination. We all eventually surf waves whether we see them or not.

That reminds of interesting study that was conducted in "The Desperate Trader" Magazine. A sports illustrated swim suit model by the name of Britney Sparks was asked to spend a day with 3 different traders to see if a layman individual can learn to trade quickly and enjoy the process. Also out of curiosity, she was asked to pick one trader who she felt most attracted to you.

Ok, So our trades were:

Trade #1: Johnny Bravosa: Day trader, trading typical intraday charts 5 min,15min,1Hr.
Trade #2: Mr Singh: Long term trader, Weekly and Monthly charts
Trade #3: Mei Long: Intraday trader as well, but foremost an avid surfer 8).

This is how our story unfolded:
Scene1 -Day with Johnny Bravosa & Britney J=Johnny B=Britney

B:"Hi Johnny I am here to spend the whole day with you and Super with Captial S excited!
J: "Yo B, thats great! Lets do this. Check out my Pecs see them mountains and valleys. Yeahh, oh oh time for my protein shake and morning workout.
(4 hours laters)
B: Hmm You have been gone a long time is everything ok.
J: Yea, You know today I worked out my quads Harrrd, checkout these bad boys out aaah! Just Flex it, thats my motto.
B: Aahh ok...Pause..well can you show me how to trade.
J: Sure sweet heart, let me bring up the charts (NY open, Johnny loads up a 15 min chart.
B: Nice chart, what do all those lines means. So pretty and colorful, hehehe!
J: Well, these are called moving averages I have 6 all together to make sure I always in win. Yea! I wait for top two to cross then the bottom two have to cross and finally the middle 2 have to cross above the top two and then the bottom two. Thats my signal, HahaHah.
B: This is very interesting, but kind of confusing. I feel lost, hehehe.
J: What do you mean LOST (a vein in Johnny head is now prominent). I will show how this work. Ok I have a signal to trade eur/usd long (Johnny counts the ma crosses), here I go: He buys. ( Johnny remembers its time to flex, and flexes his becips ) Market is at +2 pips, and then -2 pips, then small spike up to +7pips. I told you I win every time time HahaHa..1 second pause.. Market plummets - 80 pips. Wha Wha! just happened. Oh Sweet heart this never ever happens.
B: (Beautiful eyes wide open now, staring at the dollars loss) What do we do now?
J: Not to worry, Markets will come back. Like my biceps the market expands and contracts..Pause..Oh heck its time to workout. Do you want to feel my chest and becips before I head out?
B: Ahh..no thank you I have seen enough.

Lets see how traders #2 & #3 pan out with Britney.

Btw, We almost forgot. Discliamer: All characters and situations are fictional. Simply put, completely made up.

"3 2 1 time to break"

Note from Leo: Hopefully I am not offending anyone personally with this post above or breaking some kind of forum rule. 'Its all fun and games until someone gets hurts". Let me know, I'll delete this post, and will not continue this route.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:05 am

Folks due to time constraints we will have to skip the remainder of our analysis from the "Desperate Trader" Magazine. You have probably already guessed, but Britney Sparks was attracted to Mei Long the most. Perhaps it had to something with his name.

Back to "A California Dream" shortly.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”