ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

thepark

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby thepark » Sun May 15, 2016 2:54 pm

v8power wrote:[quoteImage]

A shitty week for G/U for my Asain/London breakout setup. Depending how you traded it you had around 4 or so losers, 3 possible B/E and 3 winners over 2:1. Would have made between 10-30% for the week (pretty pathetic) But s**t pro, trading as a green rat you could have made 50-100%. I guess congrats, since your a green rat all of a sudden you should have doubled your account last week. But Im guessing u didn't.

Im sure yor gonna try to show how some of my trades could have been losers or my winners weren't that much. Guess that's the difference between us, you look for ways to lose, I look ways to wins.

You treat this like a game and not a business. Do you think Warren Buffet misses a $100 million dollar trade, because he was driving home or forgot an alert or over slept. Or let a big winner become a loser cuz his tp was missed by one point. *censored - swear word* No (you have posted to doing pretty much all that). So why should u win. I literally spoon fed you a method to easily add a zero on your account in under a year and your still bitching about being a loser. You have been at this for what about 8 years and lost $10,000's and I tell you how to easily turn $100 into millions within years and your worried about if the SnP looks like A/J. Who cares your a loser at trading one pair in forex and your worried about CFD's, SnP's and everything else under the sun.

keep wasting your time, your wifes time and time with your children. I just wasted 4 hours of my Sat night and lost 4 hours of sleep responding to you, hoping to help. That sad thing is I probably spent more time on your trading this week then you did.

And no I didn't take any of these trades that I posted. I already added 3 zero's and some change to my account so Im done until July. Then I will trade an account that I give to charity, family and friends.

Im not trying to be a dick, but you need some tough love. MO and TRO must be saints to have dealt with you for this many years[/quote]

what kind of risk per trade are you taking to make 50% to 100% a week? those are some insane returns...

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun May 15, 2016 4:06 pm

thepark wrote:
what kind of risk per trade are you taking to make 50% to 100% a week? those are some insane returns...

Assuming he added 3 zeros in 3 months (hats off to you) that is about 11.59% per day...3% risk should do it.

v8power

Postby v8power » Sun May 15, 2016 4:20 pm

MightyOne wrote:
thepark wrote:

Assuming he added 3 zeros in 3 months (hats off to you) that is about 11.59% per day...3% risk should do it.

Risk starts at 0.5%, then OPM gets added to it, then I risk anywhere from 5-10% on a HTF trade (which can easily net 100% in 1 trade).

I dont recommend doing what I do. But I wanted to try and take MO's ideas to the extreme and see how fast I could add a zero. Plus there were some awesome HTF trades this year. It was low risk (my money), high risk (OPM) high returns.

WARNING!!!!! I COULD HAVE EASILY BLOWN MY ACCOUNT OUT IN A SINGLE TRADE HAD THERE BEEN A BLACK SWAN EVENT.

All my tading is based off of TRO, MO and dragons ideas/methods. So once again thank you to them.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun May 15, 2016 5:13 pm

v8power wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
thepark wrote:

Risk starts at 0.5%, then OPM gets added to it, then I risk anywhere from 5-10% on a HTF trade (which can easily net 100% in 1 trade).

I dont recommend doing what I do. But I wanted to try and take MO's ideas to the extreme and see how fast I could add a zero. Plus there were some awesome HTF trades this year. It was low risk (my money), high risk (OPM) high returns.

WARNING!!!!! I COULD HAVE EASILY BLOWN MY ACCOUNT OUT IN A SINGLE TRADE HAD THERE BEEN A BLACK SWAN EVENT.

All my tading is based off of TRO, MO and dragons ideas/methods. So once again thank you to them.

=D>

You really don't need to start over with anything more than $10,000 unless of course:

thepark

Postby thepark » Sun May 15, 2016 5:17 pm

MightyOne wrote:
v8power wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

=D>

You really don't need to start over with anything more than $10,000 unless of course:

hahaha id be happy to be a millionaire. pipe dreams for me.

i think fitting my trading around my work schedule - only learning methods where i can easily trade on the fly without looking at charts all day hurt my progress a lot. can't trade asia and london session and can only do "buy and hold" for x number of pips

i've been reflecting a lot in the past couple days and i finally understand that the trend doesn't exist. one time frame's trend is another's congestion. i know if i have the time, i can approach trading correctly and have that flexible to treat every trade differently.

dchappy

Postby dchappy » Sun May 15, 2016 5:29 pm

:shock:

A shitty week for G/U for my Asain/London breakout setup. Depending how you traded it you had around 4 or so losers, 3 possible B/E and 3 winners over 2:1. Would have made between 10-30% for the week (pretty pathetic) But s**t pro, trading as a green rat you could have made 50-100%. I guess congrats, since your a green rat all of a sudden you should have doubled your account last week. But Im guessing u didn't.

Im sure yor gonna try to show how some of my trades could have been losers or my winners weren't that much. Guess that's the difference between us, you look for ways to lose, I look ways to wins.

You treat this like a game and not a business. Do you think Warren Buffet misses a $100 million dollar trade, because he was driving home or forgot an alert or over slept. Or let a big winner become a loser cuz his tp was missed by one point. *censored - swear word* No (you have posted to doing pretty much all that). So why should u win. I literally spoon fed you a method to easily add a zero on your account in under a year and your still bitching about being a loser. You have been at this for what about 8 years and lost $10,000's and I tell you how to easily turn $100 into millions within years and your worried about if the SnP looks like A/J. Who cares your a loser at trading one pair in forex and your worried about CFD's, SnP's and everything else under the sun.

keep wasting your time, your wifes time and time with your children. I just wasted 4 hours of my Sat night and lost 4 hours of sleep responding to you, hoping to help. That sad thing is I probably spent more time on your trading this week then you did.

And no I didn't take any of these trades that I posted. I already added 3 zero's and some change to my account so Im done until July. Then I will trade an account that I give to charity, family and friends.

Im not trying to be a dick, but you need some tough love. MO and TRO must be saints to have dealt with you for this many years[/quote]
:shock: Ouch...Pro can make pips as evidenced by his charts ..He usually makes more pips in day than I do in a week .If he can stop holding on to losers ..he will have success .

v8power

Postby v8power » Sun May 15, 2016 7:08 pm

Really quick I just want to say, that my post last night was not meant in anger toward pro. I am not a fan of forums because I can be very blunt and it can come across as being a dick. Kreslik is a great community and place to learn and I wish not to tarnish it. So i do apologize if I offended u pro

v8power

Postby v8power » Sun May 15, 2016 7:57 pm

MightyOne wrote:
v8power wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

=D>

Thank you for the compliment and you are truly right about that. I remember when I first started reading your posts, I was in utter disbelief of your knowledge and skill. But I never could grasp your concepts/ideas (strictly for a lack of my effort). Then one day I just start reading all the major threads you contributed to over the years. I just read through them quicly but bookmarked any page that had a post by you or dragon that I thought was important. slowly all the pieces started to fall into place. I still re read all thoses threads and learn at least one thing new each time. I just started the daily wick zone thread and really like the concept and cant wait to start looking at that idea.

Now adding a zero to my account in a year is easy and your saying "more risk is just more risk, not more profit" or something like that has completely changed my trading (for the better) and is completely true. Thank you again for anything.

v8power

Postby v8power » Sun May 15, 2016 8:01 pm

dchappy wrote::shock:

Im not trying to be a dick, but you need some tough love. MO and TRO must be saints to have dealt with you for this many years

:shock: Ouch...Pro can make pips as evidenced by his charts ..He usually makes more pips in day than I do in a week .If he can stop holding on to losers ..he will have success .[/quote]

I realize that post came off harsh. But your are very correct pro knows how to make pips, but its his negative thinking that is what is stopping him from succeeding. I read his whole old thread in one day and took notes to try and help him to get away from that and it was working for awhile, but I see he is back to his old ways. I wish nothing but success for him and Im willing to help in anyway possible.

v8power

Postby v8power » Sun May 15, 2016 8:21 pm

thepark wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
v8power wrote:

=D>

hahaha id be happy to be a millionaire. pipe dreams for me.

i think fitting my trading around my work schedule - only learning methods where i can easily trade on the fly without looking at charts all day hurt my progress a lot. can't trade asia and london session and can only do "buy and hold" for x number of pips

i've been reflecting a lot in the past couple days and i finally understand that the trend doesn't exist. one time frame's trend is another's congestion. i know if i have the time, i can approach trading correctly and have that flexible to treat every trade differently.

This isn't a shot at you, but just a general comment for the masses. To many people look at trading the wrong way. They see it as something not as important as their current job or only look at the short term money it might offer them (which might not be a lot).

I look at trading like this. MO and TRO are 2 of the most successful traders on Wall Street and are offering you a chance to learn everything they know and trade a $100 million account that will pay you millions of dollars after a year or two. Would pass that chance up. I know I wouldn't. Screw a personal life for the next 2 years. Quit what job you have that is stoping you from trading at least 30-40 hours a week. Go get a serving/bartending job work 4 days a week noon to 2am sat and sun and 2 days during the week from 6pm to 2am. Then trade London Open till US 10am or 12 pm. And before someone objects to that idea that it wont work, I did it for years.

Yes it sucked and was hard, but that's life. Nothing great is easy to do. Suffer for 2 years so in another 2 years you can retire a millionaire. That's 4 years. That's a college degree. Want a masters or phd then tack on another 4-8 years. Years you spent traveling or pursing whatever passion you have.

There not pipe dreams if you don't want them to be. believe in yourself and make the sacirifices and put in the effort

Return to “TheRumpledOne”