ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

v8power

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby v8power » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:55 am

prochargedmopar wrote:Life is not one topic,
Neither is this thread.

If taking the advice from the Tim Ferris podcast you'd be using KetoCaNa to prevent "carb flu".

I personally have never had a problem going low carb for days. Some days I may get 5-20g others 80g.
The more I go without the better I feel.

So I can't give advice.
Most likely Ive never been in a true keto state for extended periods.

To start fresh Im closing this mess here.
I will post my first 20 day trading plan "cycle" later.
It incorporates an 8mp catastophic. ;-)
P.S.
Im not a trading addict.
I fear loss AND I am a creature of habit.

Screenshot_2016-03-06-18-39-48.png

Dont worry ever addict says the samething, haha. But out of respect for you and your thread I will not call you that. I just want u to know that my last post in your other thread was one of help and support and not trying to tear you down. Ots hard to sometimes convey what u truly want online.

Ok this is good tho. Why do u fear loss? Do u fear lossing or being wrong? If you fear losing why do u let your trade go hundreds of pips against you? What kind of a trader do you think you are? What do u fear when putting on a trade the most?

I ask these questions to try and for you to see what is causing your problems. Why do u trade? What do you want from it?

Keep taking this serious and I think you will be happy with the results. This thread will only show trades that are allowed by your trading plan.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:11 am

(3) 2. Create a very simple trading plan that you either follow to a T or you do not trade.

Daily chart decisions with 4 pairs shown in pic below.

RISK: Platform SL set to 80 (8mp)
REWARD: 3 trades to get lot size as big as possible before reset. (21.x% seems too far away atm)
ENTRIES: Limit or stop orders within 8mp from an extreme and/or something.

If I get scared and feel a winner might turn to a loser I take 1/2 off OR close everything.

Sample trading chart:
Crash zones are for observational purposes only at this time.
Red lines are merely historical swing highs/lows.
Yellow lines are undeniable somethings. (TRO_sweetspots)

Sample.png
Sample.png (64.32 KiB) Viewed 3797 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:13 am

I am going to be re-reading the macro pip thread to refresh my memory on what's up.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:36 am

v8power wrote:
forexjpn wrote:Hey Pro, wish you the best on the new thread.
v8power thanks for contributing so much to the site, you're a big inspiration.
Pro, v8power ...... sorry, not FX related, but when I was pretty strict on Keto, I was a bit of cranky bitch, seemed like I had no capacity to handle any external stress, felt like I had adrenal fatigue or something,....... is this something that would disappear over time or does it just mean my body can't handle keto very well? Thanks in advance guys.

Haha, me an inspiration. There is something Im not use to hearing but thanks.

I'll give you my two cents on the keto and i think pro will pretty much agree. When u switch to keto your body is still use to running on carbs. So u have now cut off its preferred fuel choice. If its your first attempt at keto it can take 2-4 weeks to adapt to using fat as your main fuel source.

There are a few tricks I use when putting people on keto. If the have the willpower and will put them on super strict keto. That means as few as trace carbs possible, so no veggies or even dairy with trace carbs. Pretty much eggs and meat, nothing else. Also go 2 weeks before having your 1st carb up. Plus i will use bcaa's before meals.

But I dont want to get carried away since this is pro's thread (on a trading forum).

It took me about 8 months to keto-adapt.

The first two weeks there was extreme sickness and vomiting to the point where I thought I was killing myself...but I had nowhere else to turn, it was death or possible death, so I said "fk it". :lol:
After several months I just hit a "switch" and it was like rising from a grave; the fog turned to mental clarity, the fatigue to energy, the sickness to lust for fat =P~

15 net carbs is my maximum (1 lemon in 2pts of water is 4g).
If your carbs are too high then you don't keto-adapt.
I stick to cruciferous vegetables & tomatoes (smothered in fat of course) for carbs.

I consume at least 1800 of the minimum 2250 calories from fat (200g).
If your fat is not high enough then you will not keto-adapt.
(it should also be noted that you will need to drink at least 1.5 gallons of water per day to flush your kidneys).

You can experience back pain from not drinking enough water.
If your lower back starts to spasm it is likely a magnesium deficiency (I took 500mg, morning & night, & it went away).

I might have eggs, bacon, & Tabasco for breakfast or two chicken breasts and a stick (4 oz) of grass fed butter
but for the most part I just want fat: leaf-lard, tallow, duck fat, MCT oil, Icelandic Cod-liver oil, etc and vegetables w/ a small amount
of low GI fruit.

It is also good to take Collagen Hydrolysate, to heal leaky gut, & calcium, triple fiber, etc as needed.

I follow Stephanie "the business" Personon her Facebook page.
She has a lot of great information on the do's and don'ts of Keto
& she even does live chats from time to time.
Last edited by MightyOne on Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:06 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:(3) 2. Create a very simple trading plan that you either follow to a T or you do not trade.

Daily chart decisions with 4 pairs shown in pic below.

RISK: Platform SL set to 80 (8mp)
REWARD: 3 trades to get lot size as big as possible before reset. (21.x% seems too far away atm)
ENTRIES: Limit or stop orders within 8mp from an extreme and/or something.

If I get scared and feel a winner might turn to a loser I take 1/2 off OR close everything.

Sample trading chart:
Crash zones are for observational purposes only at this time.
Red lines are merely historical swing highs/lows.
Yellow lines are undeniable somethings. (TRO_sweetspots)

Sample.png

Looks and sounds good so far pro. Just dont make it to complicated right away. You can always add stuff later.

Whar 4 pairs are you going to watch.

I see the 4 pairs now.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:41 pm

Markets have moved 60-100+ pips since open.
I see no way to have gotten in off daily chart with 8mp position.

Here is an example of using a 4mp position off the h4 chart but those are way to fast for the amount of time I have to look at charts.
Currently my chart viewing times are upon waking (9-11am cst) 1am cst, and possibly 7pm cst.

h4example.png
h4example.png (23.36 KiB) Viewed 3715 times

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:43 pm

MightyOne wrote:
v8power wrote:
forexjpn wrote:Hey Pro, wish you the best on the new thread.
v8power thanks for contributing so much to the site, you're a big inspiration.
Pro, v8power ...... sorry, not FX related, but when I was pretty strict on Keto, I was a bit of cranky bitch, seemed like I had no capacity to handle any external stress, felt like I had adrenal fatigue or something,....... is this something that would disappear over time or does it just mean my body can't handle keto very well? Thanks in advance guys.

Haha, me an inspiration. There is something Im not use to hearing but thanks.

I'll give you my two cents on the keto and i think pro will pretty much agree. When u switch to keto your body is still use to running on carbs. So u have now cut off its preferred fuel choice. If its your first attempt at keto it can take 2-4 weeks to adapt to using fat as your main fuel source.

There are a few tricks I use when putting people on keto. If the have the willpower and will put them on super strict keto. That means as few as trace carbs possible, so no veggies or even dairy with trace carbs. Pretty much eggs and meat, nothing else. Also go 2 weeks before having your 1st carb up. Plus i will use bcaa's before meals.

But I dont want to get carried away since this is pro's thread (on a trading forum).

It took me about 8 months to keto-adapt.

The first two weeks there was extreme sickness and vomiting to the point where I thought I was killing myself...but I had nowhere else to turn, it was death or possible death, so I said "fk it". :lol:
After several months I just hit a "switch" and it was like rising from a grave; the fog turned to mental clarity, the fatigue to energy, the sickness to lust for fat =P~

15 net carbs is my maximum (1 lemon in 2pts of water is 4g).
If your carbs are too high then you don't keto-adapt.
I stick to cruciferous vegetables & tomatoes (smothered in fat of course) for carbs.

I consume at least 1800 of the minimum 2250 calories from fat (200g).
If your fat is not high enough then you will not keto-adapt.
(it should also be noted that you will need to drink at least 1.5 gallons of water per day to flush your kidneys).

You can experience back pain from not drinking enough water.
If your lower back starts to spasm it is likely a magnesium deficiency (I took 500mg, morning & night, & it went away).

I might have eggs, bacon, & Tabasco for breakfast or two chicken breasts and a stick (4 oz) of grass fed butter
but for the most part I just want fat: leaf-lard, tallow, duck fat, MCT oil, Icelandic Cod-liver oil, etc and vegetables w/ a small amount
of low GI fruit.

It is also good to take Collagen Hydrolysate, to heal leaky gut, & calcium, triple fiber, etc as needed.

I follow Stephanie "the business" Personon her Facebook page.
She has a lot of great information on the do's and don'ts of Keto
& she even does live chats from time to time.

How the hell are you NOT ripped?
Oh, that's right.
You DON"T lift.
Bahahahahaah

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:01 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:Markets have moved 60-100+ pips since open.
I see no way to have gotten in off daily chart with 8mp position.

Here is an example of using a 4mp position off the h4 chart but those are way to fast for the amount of time I have to look at charts.
Currently my chart viewing times are upon waking (9-11am cst) 1am cst, and possibly 7pm cst.

h4example.png

Alright 1st off, just so I am sure, cst is one hour off of est, right? So you can trade the U.S. open for 2 hours and check the charts at midnight and 6pm est. Well that sucks. Well I have an idea or two but want to check my charts 1st.

Or you could trade the Macro pip how MO presented it in the thread. By using decision points and checking the chart 5 times a day for six minutes. That could work for you possible. Just make sure you have the setup on the daily chart. If not check another pair or wait till the next day. Remember we are not in a rush to trade. Quality over quantity.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:09 pm

Here was a possible limit order sell trade on ucad but it required a 10.3 mp position to enter using D1 charts only.
By getting fancy a tte could have been employed using the false daily sunday candle as the position (stop) @4mp's.

ucadshort.png
ucadshort.png (25.8 KiB) Viewed 3694 times

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:19 pm

v8power wrote:Alright 1st off, just so I am sure, cst is one hour off of est, right? So you can trade the U.S. open for 2 hours and check the charts at midnight and 6pm est. Well that sucks. Well I have an idea or two but want to check my charts 1st.

Or you could trade the Macro pip how MO presented it in the thread. By using decision points and checking the chart 5 times a day for six minutes. That could work for you possible. Just make sure you have the setup on the daily chart. If not check another pair or wait till the next day. Remember we are not in a rush to trade. Quality over quantity.

Yes, cst is 1 hr west of eastern time zone.
Where you live? I'm in TX.

I can actually glance @ charts until 2am cst (3est) off and on all day every day.
I can no longer sit there and stare at them for any length of time like I use too.
I could chat for hrs on kreslik though. :mrgreen:
Watching higher timeframes is not like the m1 trading I did historically. The last few years have been a bore. hahaha
My goal is to be able to use limit orders for all entries and most exits.
See a body close, see a place price could pull back to or break. Set orders and let em ride.
Simple.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”