ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

dchappy
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:48 pm
Reputation: 3
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby dchappy » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:34 pm

dchappy wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
dchappy wrote:You know what I'm going to say ...I kill the losers fast ..don't give them a chance to grow .Why should I let a 5 pip loss become a 10+ pip loss . If I'm wrong ,I'm gone .If I'm right ,I move to break-even quickly . Kill the losers ,and the winners take care of themselves ,.,............


Will you describe "when price starts to stall"?

Any time Ive ever tried this my winners become even smaller.
Or maybe Ive never really listened to price and was looking more @PnL.

Ya,,I think you answered your own question .Remember ,I am a scalper .If I am in a trade ...I am watching it every second , or have taken risk off with a trailed stop . Levels ,zl's , FIB's , none of that enters my head .When the edge of that price line slows ,stumbles, or comes back too fast ...boom ..it's closed .Watching scalpers in action on you-tube , helped me greatly ,as far as exits are concerned .
(of course , the squiggles help too ).

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5544
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:53 pm

AJH1Fun.png
AJH1Fun.png (74.97 KiB) Viewed 286 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5544
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:54 pm

dchappy wrote:
dchappy wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
Will you describe "when price starts to stall"?

Any time Ive ever tried this my winners become even smaller.
Or maybe Ive never really listened to price and was looking more @PnL.

Ya,,I think you answered your own question .Remember ,I am a scalper .If I am in a trade ...I am watching it every second , or have taken risk off with a trailed stop . Levels ,zl's , FIB's , none of that enters my head .When the edge of that price line slows ,stumbles, or comes back too fast ...boom ..it's closed .Watching scalpers in action on you-tube , helped me greatly ,as far as exits are concerned .
(of course , the squiggles help too ).


What?
Indicator traders can make $$ too?

Who'd a thunk it.

You know Joe Ross trades PA but can also trade with a multitude of indicators.....That's what I call a real trader.

Your kinda like him.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby aliassmith » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:01 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:That stinks.
Was gonna move my tp up higher before bed and then got sidetract.
217 pips later it got hit.

Uugh.

Closed the other waaaaay early and never got the pullback I desired.

Screenshot_2016-06-23-08-24-06.png


I'd say good job. You finally got a little luck on your side. Your nav and balance are over $800. Now target $850 for both.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby aliassmith » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:03 pm

dchappy wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
dchappy wrote:You know what I'm going to say ...I kill the losers fast ..don't give them a chance to grow .Why should I let a 5 pip loss become a 10+ pip loss . If I'm wrong ,I'm gone .If I'm right ,I move to break-even quickly . Kill the losers ,and the winners take care of themselves ,.,............


Will you describe "when price starts to stall"?

Any time Ive ever tried this my winners become even smaller.
Or maybe Ive never really listened to price and was looking more @PnL.

Ya,,I think you answered your own question .Remember ,I am a scalper .If I am in a trade ...I am watching it every second , or have taken risk off with a trailed stop . Levels ,zl's , FIB's , none of that enters my head .When the edge of that price line slows ,stumbles, or comes back too fast ...boom ..it's closed .Watching scalpers in action on you-tube , helped me greatly ,as far as exits are concerned .


Do you happen to have a link to anyone you really liked? I like watching other traders.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

dchappy
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:48 pm
Reputation: 3
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby dchappy » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:35 pm

aliassmith wrote:
dchappy wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
Will you describe "when price starts to stall"?

Any time Ive ever tried this my winners become even smaller.
Or maybe Ive never really listened to price and was looking more @PnL.

Ya,,I think you answered your own question .Remember ,I am a scalper .If I am in a trade ...I am watching it every second , or have taken risk off with a trailed stop . Levels ,zl's , FIB's , none of that enters my head .When the edge of that price line slows ,stumbles, or comes back too fast ...boom ..it's closed .Watching scalpers in action on you-tube , helped me greatly ,as far as exits are concerned .


Do you happen to have a link to anyone you really liked? I like watching other traders.

Dr. John Clayburg had some good videos yrs. ago,Matt Sharp ,Dowscalper.com were a few that I liked.

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby aliassmith » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:07 pm

dchappy wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
dchappy wrote:Ya,,I think you answered your own question .Remember ,I am a scalper .If I am in a trade ...I am watching it every second , or have taken risk off with a trailed stop . Levels ,zl's , FIB's , none of that enters my head .When the edge of that price line slows ,stumbles, or comes back too fast ...boom ..it's closed .Watching scalpers in action on you-tube , helped me greatly ,as far as exits are concerned .


Do you happen to have a link to anyone you really liked? I like watching other traders.

Dr. John Clayburg had some good videos yrs. ago,Matt Sharp ,Dowscalper.com were a few that I liked.


Sounds good thx
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5544
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:01 pm

aliassmith wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:That stinks.
Was gonna move my tp up higher before bed and then got sidetract.
217 pips later it got hit.

Uugh.

Closed the other waaaaay early and never got the pullback I desired.

Screenshot_2016-06-23-08-24-06.png


I'd say good job. You finally got a little luck on your side. Your nav and balance are over $800. Now target $850 for both.


The positions I'm in can easily go down to 72-74 level.....hundreds of pips below.

I am targeting 5-600 pips up.
I am going to add 2-3 more times on the way there.
Profits so far (couple hundred bucks overall) are only to cover drawdowns expected.
Later to add margin for size once I think the market has bottomed.

Screenshot_2016-06-23-11-55-52.png
Screenshot_2016-06-23-11-55-52.png (207.47 KiB) Viewed 235 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5544
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:03 am

Someone is throwing a fit. lol

Screenshot_2016-06-23-20-02-28.png
Screenshot_2016-06-23-20-02-28.png (201.27 KiB) Viewed 154 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

dchappy
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:48 pm
Reputation: 3
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby dchappy » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:01 am

prochargedmopar wrote:Someone is throwing a fit. lol

Screenshot_2016-06-23-20-02-28.png

Ouch.....hope you were able to close some of that .......

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”