ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Leoheart

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby Leoheart » Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:34 pm

IgazI wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:What is the relavancy of the question?
Expensive paid courses are one thing.
FREE teaching and market calls LIVE for hours on end is another.

Do you have the reason for the "simple" question being asked?
If so, What is the reason people continue to badger ICT when he proves his powess on the DAILY trade after trade for years on end??

What is the relavancy of the question? Make all the live calls you want, that doesn't mean that you have the balls to pull the trigger with size.

ICT . . .
I've been around a long time, I was there when he was on Babypips lying about his gun collection, I was there when he blew up and deleted his tracked accounts. . .that's all I'm going to say about that one. Personally I don't give a fuk if ICT scams you all :lol: you deserve it.

Worth mentioning then Out:

Its the ones that care the most are the ones that are least appreciated.

The more you bring 'them' up the more advertisement and attention they get..its not worth the effort.

Only A fool would go around calling you a hater, after all you have given to this community - UNconditionally.

There are only 3 type of people in this world:

Users/Abusers
Shepherd
Sheep

Know you're place and live accordingly. When sheep goes astray shepherd gently guides it back. No Arguments. Sheep will always be sheep.

IMO (Humble) These YTfurus will teach ya.. but its always at basic level it doesnt matter if the videos are 3 hrs along. You come out with so much info brain will likely never be able process fully and to put into action.. 'forget about it'. Beauty about this place, if you arent an ignorant proud moron
+ especially not lazy, start digging into posts keep an open heart youll definitely see magic. Why? Cuz folks go into depth and REALLY share what matters. YTfurus are like hollywood actors trying to play soliders on the frontline, all the while the audience knows they are full of $hit.

If we are going to through names around..the biggest mistake I made in my career was to follow Chris Lori and Bill Williams earlier on ( & not come here and listen to IgazI and TRO). Can you image trying to trade the alligator in FX..youll get gang raped before have a chance to introduce yourself.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Don_xyZ

Postby Don_xyZ » Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:15 pm

Leoheart wrote:
IgazI wrote:

If so, What is the reason people continue to badger ICT when he proves his powess on the DAILY trade after trade for years on end??

What is the relavancy of the question? Make all the live calls you want, that doesn't mean that you have the balls to pull the trigger with size.

ICT . . .
I've been around a long time, I was there when he was on Babypips lying about his gun collection, I was there when he blew up and deleted his tracked accounts. . .that's all I'm going to say about that one. Personally I don't give a fuk if ICT scams you all :lol: you deserve it.

The more you bring 'them' up the more advertisement and attention they get..its not worth the effort.

Only A fool would go around calling you a hater, after all you have given to this community - UNconditionally.

Users/Abusers
Shepherd
Sheep

Know you're place and live accordingly. When sheep goes astray shepherd gently guides it back. No Arguments. Sheep will always be sheep.

IMO (Humble) These YTfurus will teach ya.. but its always at basic level it doesnt matter if the videos are 3 hrs along. You come out with so much info brain will likely never be able process fully and to put into action.. 'forget about it'. Beauty about this place, if you arent an ignorant proud moron
+ especially not lazy, start digging into posts keep an open heart youll definitely see magic. Why? Cuz folks go into depth and REALLY share what matters. YTfurus are like hollywood actors trying to play soliders on the frontline, all the while the audience knows they are full of $hit.

If we are going to through names around..the biggest mistake I made in my career was to follow Chris Lori and Bill Williams earlier on ( & not come here and listen to IgazI and TRO). Can you image trying to trade the alligator in FX..youll get gang raped before have a chance to introduce yourself.

=D>

The best things in life are free!

My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:18 am

Leoheart wrote:
IgazI wrote:

ICT . . .

Users/Abusers
Shepherd
Sheep

I'm not trying to be a DiK, for real.
Guess I don't read much of what's put on kreslik lately (2017 forward) cuz I havnen't read what Igazi has posted or helped the community with.
Chris Lori had plenty of GOOD and Profitable methodologies/models in his Workshop book and Pro Traders Club videos.
Pick one, any one.

The Friggin BUY ZONE is a profitable trading model for a successful trader.
So is the Rat Reversal.

Look at ICT's Free model.
Cut n Dry.
Look at Dave's "flip, 10 pips n Dip"

I mean, Alias has the Dead horse..buy above, Sell below.
dchappy's easy as 123, Can't get too much simpler than that.
BUT, ONLY for a successful PERSON who just happens to be a trader.

And you couldn't find anything of Chris Lori's to trade?
London Open Riptide/Judas, 61.8+Fib/OTE, Deep fib zone/Reflection pattern, etc etc. (notice I added ICT's version, LOL)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I like my 7yo daughters plan best,
Buy when it's going up, Sell when it's going down.
Hardest thing I've ever done but damn if it doesn't work.. :shock: hahahaha :mrgreen:
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:50 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
Leoheart wrote:
IgazI wrote:

ICT . . .

Users/Abusers
Shepherd
Sheep

Guess I don't read much of what's put on kreslik lately (2017 forward) cuz I havnen't read what Igazi has posted or helped the community with.
Chris Lori had plenty of GOOD and Profitable methodologies/models in his Workshop book and Pro Traders Club videos.
Pick one, any one.

The Friggin BUY ZONE is a profitable trading model for a successful trader.
So is the Rat Reversal.

Look at ICT's Free model.
Cut n Dry.
Look at Dave's "flip, 10 pips n Dip"

I mean, Alias has the Dead horse..buy above, Sell below.
dchappy's easy as 123, Can't get too much simpler than that.
BUT, ONLY for a successful PERSON who just happens to be a trader.

And you couldn't find anything of Chris Lori's to trade?
London Open Riptide/Judas, 61.8+Fib/OTE, Deep fib zone/Reflection pattern, etc etc. (notice I added ICT's version, LOL)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I like my 7yo daughters plan best,
Buy when it's going up, Sell when it's going down.
Hardest thing I've ever done but damn if it doesn't work.. :shock: hahahaha :mrgreen:

Apparently your daughter understands orderflow. =D> =D>
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:05 am

An instance where no flip, is a flip.

Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 10.03.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 10.03.13 PM.png (153.11 KiB) Viewed 926 times

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:19 pm

Just be you. Most days I am super nice, and can easily be a Big Dik if I am up too it.

You know one person can be in 2 places at the same time right?

The way your daughter trades is the way every market should be traded. If its closing higher then its going higher, wonder who preached that?

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:47 pm

Leoheart wrote:

Just be you. Most days I am super nice, and can easily be a Big Dik if I am up too it.

You know one person can be in 2 places at the same time right?

The way your daughter trades is the way every market should be traded. If its closing higher then its going higher, wonder who preached that?

The One, The Only,
MightyOne.

Some of us have pretty thick skulls. LOL

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:03 am

MOre things change, More they stay the same.
Profits taken, stop moved up, com'n get it......

#AU1.JPG
#AU1.JPG (31.45 KiB) Viewed 793 times
#AU2.JPG
#AU2.JPG (86.73 KiB) Viewed 793 times
#AU3.JPG
#AU3.JPG (83.58 KiB) Viewed 793 times
#AU4.JPG
#AU4.JPG (29.99 KiB) Viewed 793 times

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:13 am

Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 11.14.41 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 11.14.41 PM.png (167.59 KiB) Viewed 784 times

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:51 am

Was reading a couple DM's so didn't see the "best position".
Got in at the classic pause before breakout entry.

Took profit, moved stops, most likely get taken again as only the Gatekeeper stands in it's way and he ain't got much of a sword at that level.

Also, someone said that IgazI might be Mighty.
Uh, if that's the case he sure has gotten cranky in his old age. Damn Swingers. Needs to eat MORE MEAT!!

#AU1.JPG
#AU1.JPG (31.52 KiB) Viewed 776 times
#AU2.JPG
#AU2.JPG (88.26 KiB) Viewed 776 times
#AU3.JPG
#AU3.JPG (31.39 KiB) Viewed 776 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”