ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 7995
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 895
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:39 pm

Perfect Practice Practice Practice makes perfect.

#eu2.JPG
#eu2.JPG (69.66 KiB) Viewed 550 times
#eu3.JPG
#eu3.JPG (70.34 KiB) Viewed 550 times
#eu4.JPG
#eu4.JPG (69.27 KiB) Viewed 550 times
#eu5.JPG
#eu5.JPG (100.07 KiB) Viewed 550 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 7995
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 895
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:10 am

It works for Harry Hindsight,
And also pans out for Mr. Larry Livetrade.

Mark history, Act on the future.

#eu1.JPG
#eu1.JPG (99.56 KiB) Viewed 494 times
#eu2.JPG
#eu2.JPG (117.92 KiB) Viewed 494 times
#eu3.JPG
#eu3.JPG (116.44 KiB) Viewed 494 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 3734
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 1734
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby aliassmith » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:50 am

prochargedmopar wrote:It works for Harry Hindsight,
And also pans out for Mr. Larry Livetrade.

Mark history, Act on the future.

#eu1.JPG#eu2.JPG#eu3.JPG


Harry H. Is one of the best traders I have seen.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!
Maximum Size for Maximum Rides$$$ :shock:

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 7995
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 895
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:39 pm

aliassmith wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:It works for Harry Hindsight,
And also pans out for Mr. Larry Livetrade.

Mark history, Act on the future.

#eu1.JPG#eu2.JPG#eu3.JPG


Harry H. Is one of the best traders I have seen.


Yup, if you can't SEE it then ya Can't TRADE it. (ala TRO)

As ICT says, Price is either seeking liquidity OR rebalancing.

Larry's (not Harry) example below of stops run and then seeking the void fill below.
Plus a couple random chart patterns that show what is being done. LOL

#aj2.JPG
#aj2.JPG (81.75 KiB) Viewed 446 times
#aj1.JPG
#aj1.JPG (122.46 KiB) Viewed 446 times
#aj3.JPG
#aj3.JPG (134.37 KiB) Viewed 446 times
#aj4.JPG
#aj4.JPG (126.19 KiB) Viewed 446 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 7995
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 895
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:00 pm

Now, Harry Hindsight can show THIS to confirm what we SEE.

50% of m5 gap filled with MORE liquidity below yet to fill.
"Big" m1 move up/move down leaving some little guys stranded in the void. LOL
Enter, gaps being left behind, enter again, still not at end of space, Enter again......Bingo.
Target hit by swiping the lows.

Let me look back at chart and see if it bounced.......... One sec.

Sheesh, Did we expect anything differently. LOL
Base, spike above swing high leaving a gap, retest and BOOM :shock:

#eu1.JPG
#eu1.JPG (127.33 KiB) Viewed 441 times
#eu2.JPG
#eu2.JPG (122.1 KiB) Viewed 441 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 7995
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 895
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:09 pm

Close up of Island Reversal, liquidity spike out of "Box" and then gap left for buyers to jump in......

#eu3.JPG
#eu3.JPG (114 KiB) Viewed 438 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 7995
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 895
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:58 pm

You guys want to see the m1 (and 0 sec) master?

I present to you:
DaveTeaches:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW6JEg ... g/featured

#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
IgazI
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 665
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:28 pm
Reputation: 537
Gender: None specified

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby IgazI » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:50 am

prochargedmopar wrote:You guys want to see the m1 (and 0 sec) master?

I present to you:
DaveTeaches:



3 hours? how much time do you think we have? :lol:
Algorand:30,005 The Graph: 45,007
I DO NOT TRADE FOREX AND I AM NOT A DAY TRADER | ASK A DAY TRADER FOR HELP WITH DAY TRADING!

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 7995
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 895
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:11 am

IgazI wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:You guys want to see the m1 (and 0 sec) master?

I present to you:
DaveTeaches:



3 hours? how much time do you think we have? :lol:


This week:
I watched the first one of his master class playlist 3x as he said to do.
Then the 2nd one 2x
Then the last three 1x ea.

Then, I went to the START HERE in the discord.
While watching the vids I am taking notes by snapping pics of my own charts and marking up each concept he covers.
1st vid on Structure 30min
2nd vid on SnD 30min
1st vid 3.5 hrs of master class
2nd vid which was 4.5 hrs I just finished.
Starting 3rd vid now.

After all 5 are done I will submit the notes to see if I have a good grasp on the concepts.
If so. He will give access to another vid.
AFter that I think there are 3 more vids to finish up with and then he will let you in the private portion of the discord.
He is blowing up so he had to do something to keep order in the court. LOL

We got all the time in the world!!!!! LOL
Last night I went to bed at 2am, was up at 4am and back on it.
Only time I stopped today was when I went to my Son's wife's Baby shower for about 3hrs.
It's 12am. hahahahhahaha

3 more vids to go!!!
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
IgazI
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 665
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:28 pm
Reputation: 537
Gender: None specified

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby IgazI » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:30 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
IgazI wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:You guys want to see the m1 (and 0 sec) master?

I present to you:
DaveTeaches:



3 hours? how much time do you think we have? :lol:


This week:
I watched the first one of his master class playlist 3x as he said to do.
Then the 2nd one 2x
Then the last three 1x ea.

Then, I went to the START HERE in the discord.
While watching the vids I am taking notes by snapping pics of my own charts and marking up each concept he covers.
1st vid on Structure 30min
2nd vid on SnD 30min
1st vid 3.5 hrs of master class
2nd vid which was 4.5 hrs I just finished.
Starting 3rd vid now.

After all 5 are done I will submit the notes to see if I have a good grasp on the concepts.
If so. He will give access to another vid.
AFter that I think there are 3 more vids to finish up with and then he will let you in the private portion of the discord.
He is blowing up so he had to do something to keep order in the court. LOL

We got all the time in the world!!!!! LOL
Last night I went to bed at 2am, was up at 4am and back on it.
Only time I stopped today was when I went to my Son's wife's Baby shower for about 3hrs.
It's 12am. hahahahhahaha

3 more vids to go!!!


Save some of that energy for the old lady :wink:

Trading is a lot like working on cars, you didn't get your skills watching other people work on them;

you put time and money into the market, you learn what works and what doesn't, you gain experience, that's all there is to it really.

I'll take a look at the video you posted, maybe 5 minutes at a time :lol:
Algorand:30,005 The Graph: 45,007
I DO NOT TRADE FOREX AND I AM NOT A DAY TRADER | ASK A DAY TRADER FOR HELP WITH DAY TRADING!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”