ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

MightyOne

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby MightyOne » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:50 am

prochargedmopar wrote:Krav Magna is the sheeit.
Isrealie military is the best in the world when it comes to hand to hand weapons combat which includes guns and knives.

Squiggly Opportunity. lol

88193EF6-8A5C-4F68-94DD-D0EBA6AEDBBD.jpeg

I am only 15 minutes away from a Krav Maga school, but I'd rather focus on my mind and body than on breaking faces :lol:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:15 am

MightyOne wrote:
Isrealie military is the best in the world when it comes to hand to hand weapons combat which includes guns and knives.

I am only 15 minutes away from a Krav Maga school, but I'd rather focus on my mind and body than on breaking faces :lol:

It's the fact that it genuinely could save your life in a dangerous face-to-face situation that appeals most to me. The fitness angle is secondary. We don't have the luxury of having a concealed carry option, having been completely disarmed by our Esteemed Leaders. Having the ability to take out an assailant so quickly can't be played down.

Can I ask why you took down the post with the Systema video? That was the dogs! Hugely impressive.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:04 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:Thanks for that video, MO. I don't know where it went!!!

I had an answer all written out for you :)

No, I haven't. Very, very, interesting.

My gf is a Muay Thai fighter and has moved into Krav Maga and I can't get close to the level of ability she shows there. With my interest in body mechanics to the fore, I went to t'ai chi originally as explained above.

My teacher had trained under Dan Inosanto and that little, tiny, guy could do stuff that would blow your mind. One time, a lesson had ended and we were winding down - myself, brother and brother-in-law as was at the time. We were fascinated by the concept of the one-inch-punch and Michael, my B-in-L, figured he'd be willing to be the subject.

So, we crammed a couple of phone-books down his t-shirt, padded him up as best we could (hey, it was all hype, right?).

Our teacher got us to move a big, chunky, armchair behind our guinea pig - and again, we figured he was just playing along and giving us a laugh.

They got set up.

Well, watch Bruce Lee do this online and see what happened next...

He literally knocked Michael flying off his feet and back into the chair, which like a cartoon, slid back a couple of inches across the floor.

Michael was rockin! We got him up and he was laughing so hard. We asked him how it was and we were like ''you were playing along, right?'' and he says, ''nooooo...that really hurt!''

He had a fist-sized bruise on his chest the next day, lol.

Our teacher never did that again and he did tell us that he had controlled the explosiveness and in no way did he go anywhere near full speed.

Oh and by the way, Michael was a BIG guy. All muscle then from working on engine's all his adult life till then. Our guy was a good ten inches shorter than him and half his weight.

An incredible guy. The techniques I learned from him...wow...and we only scratched the surface before circumstances meant we had to stop our lessons.

Good times.

That sounds really cool. Too bad no cell phone video.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:41 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

It's the fact that it genuinely could save your life in a dangerous face-to-face situation that appeals most to me. The fitness angle is secondary. We don't have the luxury of having a concealed carry option, having been completely disarmed by our Esteemed Leaders. Having the ability to take out an assailant so quickly can't be played down.

Can I ask why you took down the post with the Systema video? That was the dogs! Hugely impressive.

What video?
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:44 pm

That opportunity flew the coup.

This is how dchappy trades squiggles TRO.

6FFA2795-F985-4AF1-9DAD-D40E07066070.jpeg
6FFA2795-F985-4AF1-9DAD-D40E07066070.jpeg (173.27 KiB) Viewed 4727 times

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:56 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:Thanks for that video, MO. I don't know where it went!!!

I had an answer all written out for you :)

No, I haven't. Very, very, interesting.

My gf is a Muay Thai fighter and has moved into Krav Maga and I can't get close to the level of ability she shows there. With my interest in body mechanics to the fore, I went to t'ai chi originally as explained above.

My teacher had trained under Dan Inosanto and that little, tiny, guy could do stuff that would blow your mind. One time, a lesson had ended and we were winding down - myself, brother and brother-in-law as was at the time. We were fascinated by the concept of the one-inch-punch and Michael, my B-in-L, figured he'd be willing to be the subject.

So, we crammed a couple of phone-books down his t-shirt, padded him up as best we could (hey, it was all hype, right?).

Our teacher got us to move a big, chunky, armchair behind our guinea pig - and again, we figured he was just playing along and giving us a laugh.

They got set up.

Well, watch Bruce Lee do this online and see what happened next...

He literally knocked Michael flying off his feet and back into the chair, which like a cartoon, slid back a couple of inches across the floor.

Michael was rockin! We got him up and he was laughing so hard. We asked him how it was and we were like ''you were playing along, right?'' and he says, ''nooooo...that really hurt!''

He had a fist-sized bruise on his chest the next day, lol.

Our teacher never did that again and he did tell us that he had controlled the explosiveness and in no way did he go anywhere near full speed.

Oh and by the way, Michael was a BIG guy. All muscle then from working on engine's all his adult life till then. Our guy was a good ten inches shorter than him and half his weight.

An incredible guy. The techniques I learned from him...wow...and we only scratched the surface before circumstances meant we had to stop our lessons.

Good times.

That sounds really cool. Too bad no cell phone video.

This was when we barely had cell phones, never mind ones that shot video, lol.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:07 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

What video?

It was a video of a Russian Systema Hybrid Martial Art demonstration. I can post it but not sure why MO took it down and don't want to step on any toes.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:54 am

LeMercenaire wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
It was a video of a Russian Systema Hybrid Martial Art demonstration. I can post it but not sure why MO took it down and don't want to step on any toes.

A show of strength:

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:28 pm

Good to be home.
Site looks a little sketchy still and the site certificate still makes me choose advanced and proceed but at least I can read Kreslik again.

Mira

Postby Mira » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:50 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:Good to be home.
Site looks a little sketchy still and the site certificate still makes me choose advanced and proceed but at least I can read Kreslik again.

Hi PRO!

Nice to see you back! :D
I’m reading your posts, please don’t stop.

The board isn’t dead yet :smt035
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

Return to “TheRumpledOne”