Postby prochargedmopar » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:20 am

Weekly chart SL
4x risk target.

IMG_1388.PNG
IMG_1388.PNG (194.67 KiB) Viewed 3600 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

prochargedmopar

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:04 pm

+45
160 pips to go.

IMG_1389.PNG
IMG_1389.PNG (202.21 KiB) Viewed 3561 times

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:30 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:
v8power wrote:
Yea still alive some how. Im gonna drag you to the daily charts and make u profitable.

Update

You still weight training?
I've been slackin.
Been eating junk food for two weeks straight also.
Whoooo, Be nice to get home and back on the program.

I stopped for awhile. Certain painkillers stop your body from being able to grow muscle. Certain "stimulants" will cause your body to breakdown muscle and increase estrogen. Plus alcholol will increase estrogen. Add that all together with adrenal fatigue, stressed out kidneys and liver and having to quit all "supps" cold turkey when I went to rehab turned me into a little butterball with man tits and the strength of 5 year old girl.

My first priority was just getting healthy mentally and physically. Now Im at a good place overall so its time to slowly start again. Currently on 60 mg of test for hrt. Looking to drop to about 190 at 5% bf then slow add. But muscle memory should make it pretty easy for me to get to 220 at 10% or under.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:46 pm

v8power wrote:
I stopped for awhile. Certain painkillers stop your body from being able to grow muscle. Certain "stimulants" will cause your body to breakdown muscle and increase estrogen. Plus alcholol will increase estrogen. Add that all together with adrenal fatigue, stressed out kidneys and liver and having to quit all "supps" cold turkey when I went to rehab turned me into a little butterball with man tits and the strength of 5 year old girl.

My first priority was just getting healthy mentally and physically. Now Im at a good place overall so its time to slowly start again. Currently on 60 mg of test for hrt. Looking to drop to about 190 at 5% bf then slow add. But muscle memory should make it pretty easy for me to get to 220 at 10% or under.

Interesting.
I kept telling myself TRT @ 40, then I said 45, now that I'm almost 50 I'm thinking 55.

Once started I think you've gotta keep on to the end.

I can't comprehend the difficulties you've been through having to go to rehab.
Way beyond anything I could imagine.

And now being in a "better place" it seems so risky that one could go to a "worse place" at any time.

Your not very old.

Any of my relatives that have made it through without dieing were pretty old before they got it all together.

All the others, many, died before getting the chance.

Even my dad is back to drinking 6-8 beers daily.
But hey, he's old and can do what he wants at this point.
Apoears he may still get another divorce over it though. lol

Mom just needs to give it up and be happy with her cush lifestyle and leave the man be. hahaha

v8power

Postby v8power » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:58 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:

Interesting.
I kept telling myself TRT @ 40, then I said 45, now that I'm almost 50 I'm thinking 55.

Once started I think you've gotta keep on to the end.

I can't comprehend the difficulties you've been through having to go to rehab.
Way beyond anything I could imagine.

And now being in a "better place" it seems so risky that one could go to a "worse place" at any time.

Your not very old.

Any of my relatives that have made it through without dieing were pretty old before they got it all together.

All the others, many, died before getting the chance.

Even my dad is back to drinking 6-8 beers daily.
But hey, he's old and can do what he wants at this point.
Apoears he may still get another divorce over it though. lol

Mom just needs to give it up and be happy with her cush lifestyle and leave the man be. hahaha

I would decide on TRT by bloodwork. I don't know about your past but if you have never done any super supps you have a better functing HPTA. Having low T is just as bad as having elevated T usage. I do 3 20 mg shots SQ a week. Its literally 1/10 of a ml done with a insulin syringe shot in the abdomen. No pain or nothing and takes only a few minutes. I will be on TRT for life do to past decisions I have made. I would recommend choosing to go on TRT as late in life as possible.

There is always a possibility to go to a "worse place" at any time for an addict. But its the same for everyone else to. Look at Tiger Woods and his DUI due to "his presciptions". The man passed out in his car while at a red light. That screams opioid abuse. There is a new study out that has reported that 1 in 3 americans have used opioids and 80% of all new heroin users started off with prescription pills. You have no idea how many "soccer moms" that turned to tricking to pay for their dope.

The sad thing is with officals cracking down and making it harder to obtain script pills they are just going to make it worse. They don't realize that they have already planted the seed for addiction in millions of americans and as they take the legal access away they will turn to street drugs. They need to have recovery options and not jail time for most.

The sad thing is how easy it is to obtain. I use to order my stuff online from other countries for dirt cheap and had it delivered to my door. You can get a kilo of fentanyl for under $10,000. For those who don't undertand that is super cheap. You could sell that wholesale for almost $100,000. Not to mention how much heroin you can cut with it and stretch out your supply even longer.

There was just actually a huge bust where I live of about 66 kilos with a street value of 4.5 million. Second largest bust ever in Michigan.

In my eyes there are 2 type of addicts. People who get hooked kind of by mistake (think people who get sripts from Dr.s or just like to party a lil to much). Then there are the ones with an underlying reason (mental or something horrible happened to them in the past). The 1st type are easier and more likely to get clean. The ones with underlying issuses such as myself have a harder time, due to not only do we have to overcome addiction we also have to deal with the bigger issue. In all honesty if it wasn't for my love of lifting, I would probably never have gotten clean. But I just love to lift and using gets in the way. Now if I didn't have weightlifting in my life, I would probably still be using and would till I died. The reason why and I'm gonna be blunt and this may offend some, but its the truth. My life using was pretty awesome. You always feel amazing and happy and I didn't live a normal addict life. I could afford what I wanted, had whatever material things and slept with beautiful women all the time. Why wouldn't I keep using.

I know life long sobriety will always be an uphill battle with me(probably with a few relapses here and there). I think the one thing that would keep me sober would be in a happy relationship with kids. there is something about raising a kid that makes me a better person. Even when I was with my ex who had kids. I never allowed myself to use around them and would even start to withdrawl.

But hey who knows. I never expected to live past 21. At this current time in my life I just want to use what I have to make a change in the most peoples lives positively as I can.

How is lifting going for you.

v8power

Postby v8power » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:30 pm

Also if anyone is reading this and is dealing with addiction or knows someone who is I'm more then happy to talk openly or privately.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:51 am

v8power wrote:Also if anyone is reading this and is dealing with addiction or knows someone who is I'm more then happy to talk openly or privately.

I have never used steroids.
I have never done ?opioids?.
I have never taken pain killers with more power than 500mg of Motrin.

Hold up, one time I got an infection in my leg (still have a scare hole) and took 2 of something
for pain but gave the rest to a guy at work. Must have been good as he seemed excited to get them.
Didn't do much for me, my leg hurt to move it. LOL
He ended up dying a year later in a head on collision from drinking and taking pills I assume.

Almost all my family/relatives live in MI except for a few that live in AK and a couple in TX/MO.

I've been working on a resume lately.
Thinking about getting a new job.
They are hiring Hospital Maint where my wife works.
Talked to a guy today at a family reunion that is an engineer for the railroad. Says they are hiring all the time.
Trading is not going to well, or at all actually.
Neither is weight training. Did a CF style workout with the wife 2 days ago but they are far and few between.
This little girl we have has rocked our world.
I'm either working or she is working and I'm babysitting.
Makes automotive or body building almost impossible so I just keep buying more parts.

These are my heads being work on here. Suppose to be done Monday.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 6179817895

ICT has kind of fizzled as the last few months I've only watched a handful of vids.
I did watch one falling to sleep last night and this LAST month is suppose to be the one where he reveals everything that he has been holding back.

Hmmmmmm
Even if it is, my desire to trade has fizzled because of lack of focus and time to think about it.
Since going night shift a couple years ago I leave work with my ph at 98% full. too busy.
And when I'm off family life keeps me preoccupied.

If my wife's parents hadn't come down to visit I wouldn't be on this computer now.....they are leaving tomorrow.

Ila is such a happy baby, so easily amused.
:D

Cruising on her 4 wheeler.

John S.

Postby John S. » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:17 am

v8power wrote:Also if anyone is reading this and is dealing with addiction or knows someone who is I'm more then happy to talk openly or privately.

Fortunately, I don't have the problem to which you admit, but I certainly hope that you are able to overcome it. I truely do. With every lambasted post that you've sent about me, I've always assumed that you posted those while you were F'd up. So I just ignored them. PLEASE, get healthy and well, and please quit being an A"'hole. All human beings are WAY better than what you've demonstrated!

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:06 am

Alcohol, drugs, and Asian women; two addictions down, one to go :lol:

v8power

Postby v8power » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:13 am

John S. wrote:

Fortunately, I don't have the problem to which you admit, but I certainly hope that you are able to over come it. I truely do. With every lambasted post that you've sent about me, I've always assumed that you posted those while you were F'd up. So I just ignored them. PLEASE, get healthy and well, and please quit being an A"'hole. All human beings are WAY better than that!

Aw kiss my ass. "please quit being an A"'hole". Sorry aint gonna happen. Actually the drugs make me a nicer person 75% of the time.

Well this is about to be a lambasted post and I aint F'ed so hopefully you don't ignore it. My problem with you is this. You make post like these

quote="John S."]
John S. wrote:
John S. wrote:I see so many people on Kreslik and other boards that are wasting their time trying to learn "stuff" that has absolutely NOTHING to do with trading profitably.

Everything you'll ever need to know about trading is right here:

When price is going up - you go long.

When price is going down - you go short.

When your premise is broken you get out.

Add in common sense money management and that's it!

That's EVERYTHING you need to know about trading. Everything else is just noise.......just nonsense to sell something (indicators, webinars, systems, strategies, education, etc.) or feed somebody's fragile ego.

A couple of charts for you today:

"When price is going up - you go long."

long.jpg

"When price is going down - you go short."

short.jpg

I hope everyone in the U.S. has a great Fourth of July holiday. And Happy Birthday America!

A review of the two charts I posted almost 3 weeks ago:

AUDJPY.long.jpg

USDCAD.short.jpg

Please understand............the charts posted above on 7-4-17, represented my bias and trading direction weeks ago, but obviously, price doesn't go up or down forever.

I hope everyone has a great week![/quote]

Which shows newbies nothing. Not how you went long or short. Not your common sense MM. Not how you would have gotten out if your "premise" is broken. Or when to take profits.

Your a troll. Your the GH15 (its a bodybuildng reference) of trading. You come on to a website and attack one of the top dogs (MO). GH15 did the same and went after DC (one of the best trainers ever). He caused a whole bunch of s**t. Then it turned out he was just some loser in a his basement in Florida. The sad thing is the things he talked about had the potential to cause a lot of harm and even kill someone in the long wrong. He didnt like DC cuz he was the best at what he did, did things different then everyone and always promoted do things the safest ways and still put muscle on guys faster then almost anyone. MO is the same. He preaches protecting your account and his method is different then most use, but produces the fastest results. You do the same with peoples account.

Ok you say you didn't respond to my post, cuz I talked to harsh for you. Ok. I can be nice. How about this week You post every detail of your trading plan in advance of a trade, how you will handle the trade once in it and how to deal with losers and winners. I will do the same. All the timeframes you anaylysis. what PA or indys you use. Your exit and sl. I will do the same.

If I say pretty please with a cherry on top will you post a real live trade. I don't care if its a demo or what. Show something useful or my attitude remains the same. I hope you get healthy and well and don't have to troll forums to feel special.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”