ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

prochargedmopar

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:59 pm

nat wrote:that looks way cooler than the engine swap me and my dad are doing. He managed to window the block on his prius, so new engine for him lol

Just a little cooler. ;-).
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:09 am

It appears to be time for me to catch up starting on page 363 of IITB

Fog.PNG
Fog.PNG (78.54 KiB) Viewed 2795 times

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:32 am

Someone on here said at one time.
Them that can't do, Teach.

Hmmmmmm

ThemThatCant.PNG
ThemThatCant.PNG (108.63 KiB) Viewed 3027 times

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:51 am

Just took me two days to install a 240gb ssd drive and UPDATE win pro 7 in my old Acer netbook.

Biggest thing was getting windows installed and updated without having a cd drive. Took me a while to figure out.
I ordered a usb optical drive but didn't want to wait on it to arrive.

Spent most of the last week in Destin FL chillin on the beach and in the lazy river.

Star of the show:

Star.PNG
Star.PNG (194.72 KiB) Viewed 3024 times

Ready to shop till she drops....Already I say. LOL

shoptilldrop.PNG
shoptilldrop.PNG (176.06 KiB) Viewed 3024 times

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:07 am

AUDSGD_H4.png

I have no plans to continue my prev. thread so I'll just update you on what I am currently working on.

I've been working on an upgraded Baccarat scoreboard called "Big Road" that can be used instead of a Point & Figure chart or to visualize a series of Booleans (The average range is 12 pips, was candle[i] 12+ pips? Blue for yes, red for no).

For the chart above I used HI/LO in the direction of the series (2 of the same color) and CLOSE for reversals; when reversals are 2+ in length then I switch to HI/LO in the direction of the new series and CLOSE for the reversal.

I think that it is the perfect balance between the power of the two methods as HI/LO gives you more momentum candle and CLOSE keeps it propped up in the direction of profit (wick low + close higher is more bullish than the chart might suggest had you simply recorded how deep the low went).

My personal preference is to use half of the average range of the last 48 hourly bars as the spacing of my hourly lines and double this number as I move to larger charts.

I use the data from H3 or H4 charts when creating P&F charts so I do the same with the Big Road Oscillator.

I've been using the yellow 'dragon balls' to wrap the chart back in on itself instead of recording a 'dragon tail'.

If you compare the Big Road to a P&F chart then you will see that row three (the 'catapult') is generally a higher high or lower low and, instead of reds breaking reds, reds actually break blues when signaling a trend.

https://wizardofodds.com/games/baccarat/history/

Mira

Re:

Postby Mira » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:47 am

MightyOne wrote:AUDSGD_H4.png

I have no plans to continue my prev. thread so I'll just update you on what I am currently working on.

I've been working on an upgraded Baccarat scoreboard called "Big Road" that can be used instead of a Point & Figure chart or to visualize a series of Booleans (The average range is 12 pips, was candle[i] 12+ pips? Blue for yes, red for no).

For the chart above I used HI/LO in the direction of the series (2 of the same color) and CLOSE for reversals; when reversals are 2+ in length then I switch to HI/LO in the direction of the new series and CLOSE for the reversal.

I think that it is the perfect balance between the power of the two methods as HI/LO gives you more momentum candle and CLOSE keeps it propped up in the direction of profit (wick low + close higher is more bullish than the chart might suggest had you simply recorded how deep the low went).

My personal preference is to use half of the average range of the last 48 hourly bars as the spacing of my hourly lines and double this number as I move to larger charts.

I use the data from H3 or H4 charts when creating P&F charts so I do the same with the Big Road Oscillator.

I've been using the yellow 'dragon balls' to wrap the chart back in on itself instead of recording a 'dragon tail'.

If you compare the Big Road to a P&F chart then you will see that row three (the 'catapult') is generally a higher high or lower low and, instead of reds breaking reds, reds actually break blues when signaling a trend.

I think i need to read something about P&F before I start learning the Big Road Oscillator :roll:
I don't get this (I'm sorry, this could be a language problem):

"For the chart above I used HI/LO ..."

Are you referring to the datas you're picking to draw your chart?

Thank you MO :)
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

prochargedmopar

Re:

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:25 pm

MightyOne wrote:AUDSGD_H4.png

It appears that your life since coming here has changed.
This true?

No/little alcohol, Keto, weight loss, and charts that look totally different.

For me, I'm about the same cat.
Only the realization of how short life really is has sunk in to it's fullest.
@almost 48, life is beautiful. I Love every day, every moment, every smile, and every laugh.
Even the most difficult times and when nearing exhaustion I still smile inside.

Not all things are short though:
NotSoShort.PNG
NotSoShort.PNG (175.5 KiB) Viewed 2933 times

MightyOne

Re: Re:

Postby MightyOne » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:15 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
This true?

@almost 48, life is beautiful. I Love every day, every moment, every smile, and every laugh.

NotSoShort.PNG

There was a time when I was consuming ever greater amounts of alcohol and getting 'brain clicks' (sounds like something is cracking its knuckles in your head), irregular heart beats, depression, and extreme paranoia.

The positive side to being overmedicated is bravery and enhanced creativity, the negative side is losing touch with reality and making poorer decisions.

I am definitely not the same person that I was in 2008, but I still have addictions (greasy cheeseburgers and gambling is probably the BIG 2).

The biggest lesson that I have learned is that you can only predict foolishness and you can only trade what you see.

prochargedmopar

Re: Re:

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon May 01, 2017 5:34 am

MightyOne wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
This true?

NotSoShort.PNG

There was a time when I was consuming ever greater amounts of alcohol and getting 'brain clicks' (sounds like something is cracking its knuckles in your head), irregular heart beats, depression, and extreme paranoia.

The positive side to being overmedicated is bravery and enhanced creativity, the negative side is losing touch with reality and making poorer decisions.

I am definitely not the same person that I was in 2008, but I still have addictions (greasy cheeseburgers and gambling is probably the BIG 2).

The biggest lesson that I have learned is that you can only predict foolishness and you can only trade what you see.

Excellent progress.

Just so happens I bbq'd Chipotle seasoned cheeburgers this evening and ate a burger "salad".
Something intriguing is the stuff on the left came back into my life after many years of not being around.
Milk and Ovaltine.....Mmmmmmmm
I'm sure it has a lot to do with a 1.5 yo that has also entered the picture. LOL

BurgersNMilk.JPG
BurgersNMilk.JPG (81.82 KiB) Viewed 2925 times
Last edited by prochargedmopar on Mon May 01, 2017 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon May 01, 2017 5:51 am

AJ H4
Not above or below anything but seems to be moving up.

notaboveorbelow.JPG
notaboveorbelow.JPG (68.63 KiB) Viewed 2920 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”