ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

v8power

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby v8power » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:47 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:I'm pretty sure trying to get shredded with paper thin skin prepping for a bodybuilding competition is not conducive to long term life.

:-(

http://thebarbellspin.com/weightlifting ... aramedics/

Its extremely unhealthy. And say bye bye to your "stick shift". Once around 5% you stop producing test.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:20 pm

laksh wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
Ive watched some of his videos. He seriously thinks he invented trading and trading psychology.

Ive found something he hasn't invented.
Robots. LOL
Say what you will.
He is doing excellent on a daily basis in his mentorship webinars.
Calling trades every day. Hasn't lost yet.
He personally only takes one to two trades a week BUT is calling them every day for a month .
FOR DEMO PURPOSES ONLY. tisk tisk
This is to show that he knows what he is talking about so his paying clients will listen up when he gets deeper into the finer details, whys, and wherefores of trading.

Good for you, if it takes your trading to higher levels.

Shall we try a rags to riches on HTF using his trade calls?

Rags to riches is easy.

Start with $10. Add 4 zero's in 4 weeks. Your now at 100,000 with 48 weeks left and 3 more zero's needed. Over the next 8 weeks you earn 30% a week (compounded) putting you at 900,000 (make another 10% and you have your first zero out of 3 left). Next you double your account each month for four months. Your now at 16 million with 24 weeks left. You then make 50% a month for 5 months (compounded) and your now over $100,000,000 with 4 weeks left out of the year for vacation. 48 weeks, 7 zero's and your done trading forever.

Sound impossible? Its not. When your laying in bed at night think of how you would accomplish this if no one had ever told you that it wasn't doable. How would you manage your money. What pairs would you trade. Would you trade short or long term. How many pips a day/week/month do you need to make. How would you make those pips.

And to those who say impossible, all I can do is laugh and smile

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:32 pm

v8power wrote:
laksh wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:

Robots. LOL
Say what you will.
He personally only takes one to two trades a week BUT is calling them every day for a month .
This is to show that he knows what he is talking about so his paying clients will listen up when he gets deeper into the finer details, whys, and wherefores of trading.

Rags to riches is easy.

Start with $10. Add 4 zero's in 4 weeks. Your now at 100,000 with 48 weeks left and 3 more zero's needed. Over the next 8 weeks you earn 30% a week (compounded) putting you at 900,000 (make another 10% and you have your first zero out of 3 left). Next you double your account each month for four months. Your now at 16 million with 24 weeks left. You then make 50% a month for 5 months (compounded) and your now over $100,000,000 with 4 weeks left out of the year for vacation. 48 weeks, 7 zero's and your done trading forever.

Sound impossible? Its not. When your laying in bed at night think of how you would accomplish this if no one had ever told you that it wasn't doable. How would you manage your money. What pairs would you trade. Would you trade short or long term. How many pips a day/week/month do you need to make. How would you make those pips.

I need some of that. My high TF with High Leverage sux. I blew my rags2riches account up. Im going to have to get some lessons. :oops: 50:1 leverage was a hinderance, was too easy to get margined.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:35 pm

aliassmith wrote:
v8power wrote:
laksh wrote:

Rags to riches is easy.

I need some of that. My high TF with High Leverage sux. I blew my rags2riches account up. Im going to have to get some lessons. :oops: 50:1 leverage was a hinderance, was too easy to get margined.

You don't need lessons. Just look at the HTF candles the same as when your sclaping. 50 to 1 can work depending on the sl size, but yea 100 would be better.

forexbob

Postby forexbob » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:13 pm

v8power wrote:
laksh wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:

Robots. LOL
Say what you will.

Rags to riches is easy.

=D> =D> NICE PLAN ! V8 :mrgreen:

Will be silent here the coming months :( when promisses held MO away learning sanskriet V8 away 2b not disturbed by ......

Well one consistent probably stays posting mr horizontal line aka as TRO. =D> =D>

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:31 pm

forexbob wrote:
v8power wrote:
laksh wrote:

Rags to riches is easy.

=D> =D> NICE PLAN ! V8 :mrgreen:

Will be silent here the coming months :( when promisses held MO away learning sanskriet V8 away 2b not disturbed by ......

Well one consistent probably stays posting mr horizontal line aka as TRO. =D> =D>

Now that Im back posting I will probably just stay

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:22 pm

So did ICT get blown out by the flash crash. Pro hasn't posted in a min and I went to check out this guys website. Looks like a complete scam to me. He no longer accepts clients and his link to his market reviews leads to a 404 error page. Hope pro didn't lose another account

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:26 pm

v8power wrote:So did ICT get blown out by the flash crash. Pro hasn't posted in a min and I went to check out this guys website. Looks like a complete scam to me. He no longer accepts clients and his link to his market reviews leads to a 404 error page. Hope pro didn't lose another account

He made 45% on 2 "scalps" risking very low %.
He has been picking trades almost every day.
He uses news a lot to push his trades into profit quickly.
Many times getting in before the news is released.

All live, no hindsight yet.
First 3 mo. are to make us believers in his ability and his philosophy of the banks algo driven price movements.
Also to get everyone up to speed on his basic concepts and get through the bare bones of price action/Time of day.

The first 3 mo. are also to "practice" exercises.
Taking trades we know will take a long time to hit profit target.
Taking trades we know have high probability of hitting our targets quickly.
Taking trades AGAinst the HTF trend (low probability)
Taking trades WITH the daily trend (high probability)
Blah blah, All things required to gain confidence in ourselves.

800+ "clients" in his private mentorship acct.
$150 x 865 = $129,750.00
Not too shabby for a first time mentor. LOL

PrivateTwitter.png
PrivateTwitter.png (153.44 KiB) Viewed 3480 times

His learning curve has been VERY steep when it comes to commerce.
Dude knew nothing about it.
Says his biggest single trade loss in 45 min was $3.5 million.

I'm happy with his teachings so far.
I still think it's just refined understanding through consistent application of Zlines, Momo, and MightyZones.
Time will tell.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:37 pm

v8power wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:I'm pretty sure trying to get shredded with paper thin skin prepping for a bodybuilding competition is not conducive to long term life.

:-(

http://thebarbellspin.com/weightlifting ... aramedics/

Its extremely unhealthy. And say bye bye to your "stick shift". Once around 5% you stop producing test.

It appears after being DEAD for 18 minutes Jon North has entered the light.
Originally he was owner of

http://www.thedarkorchestra.com/

After talking with a gold colored God/Angel It appears he has now entered the light.

GOD KILLED ME TO SAVE ME:
https://thelightorchestra.wordpress.com/

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:00 pm

"Normal people only give normal results,
and I don't need normal people"
Louie Simmons

Return to “TheRumpledOne”