ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5545
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:22 am

This is BULLSHIT

Bullshit.png
Bullshit.png (38.33 KiB) Viewed 256 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

dchappy
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 832
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:48 pm
Reputation: 3
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby dchappy » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:40 am

Silver lining around a dark cloud ,..........
Attachments
Screenshot_2015-01-24-00-36-49.png
Screenshot_2015-01-24-00-36-49.png (133.76 KiB) Viewed 255 times

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5545
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:08 am

prochargedmopar wrote:This is BULLSHIT


Hello?
AJ_Candle_size.png
AJ_Candle_size.png (164.92 KiB) Viewed 254 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5545
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:20 am

prochargedmopar wrote:AJ m5 rollover practice off 20 levels.
2nd entry can be anywhere from 3-10x initial entry size.
Dont be greedy after rollover.
Works great!



No more 20's available to close the week but this Wow trade went 3:1
9 pip risk box, price moved 32 pips up.
Counter trend M5 setup.
wowTrade.png
wowTrade.png (72.97 KiB) Viewed 253 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

roctao
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:50 pm
Reputation: 4
Location: backwoods tennessee
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby roctao » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:24 pm

Hi Pro ,
have you read the e-mail from oanda yet?
They are raising margin requirements on pairs.

100% for CHF, NOK,SEK
3% FOR AUD ,JPY ( which are my 2 favorite pairs to trade )
5% for MKN

Also they are changing the amount of time that our accounts can be under margined from 7 days to 2 days

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby aliassmith » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:30 pm

roctao wrote:Hi Pro ,
have you read the e-mail from oanda yet?
They are raising margin requirements on pairs.

100% for CHF, NOK,SEK
3% FOR AUD ,JPY ( which are my 2 favorite pairs to trade )
5% for MKN

Also they are changing the amount of time that our accounts can be under margined from 7 days to 2 days

chf is 5%
nok and sek 3%
mxn 6%
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5545
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:06 pm

Hmmmmmm
Selling Insurance: Making money with OPM.
http://www.tradingeducators.com/instant ... h-opm.html
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

roctao
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:50 pm
Reputation: 4
Location: backwoods tennessee
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby roctao » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:43 am

aliassmith wrote:
roctao wrote:Hi Pro ,
have you read the e-mail from oanda yet?
They are raising margin requirements on pairs.

100% for CHF, NOK,SEK
3% FOR AUD ,JPY ( which are my 2 favorite pairs to trade )
5% for MKN

Also they are changing the amount of time that our accounts can be under margined from 7 days to 2 days

chf is 5%
nok and sek 3%
mxn 6%



I see, I misread the first e-mail. We are required to have 100% of the 3-6% :roll:

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5545
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 8
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby prochargedmopar » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:19 pm

This past week I've been buying 20 levels on AJ,
Adding 00/50 levels for N/U and U/cad also.
It's my bread and butter. has been for a very long time.
Using the rollover (add to loser) tactics learned from tfl365.com trifecta when price moves to next level below my entry.
I do not use his trading methods but I finally no longer feel "dirty" for adding to my losing trades. LOL

AJ_m15_Plan.png
AJ_m15_Plan.png (115.47 KiB) Viewed 156 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Re: ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

Postby aliassmith » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:42 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:This past week I've been buying 20 levels on AJ,
Adding 00/50 levels for N/U and U/cad also.
It's my bread and butter. has been for a very long time.
Using the rollover (add to loser) tactics learned from tfl365.com trifecta when price moves to next level below my entry.
I do not use his trading methods but I finally no longer feel "dirty" for adding to my losing trades. LOL

AJ_m15_Plan.png


Adding to a loser is "position building" if you plan
for it. Also another type is "campaigning, which is
trading around a main position.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”