ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Remora

Postby Remora » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:46 pm

newscalper wrote:
Remora wrote:Edge + Money Management = cha ching, sorry pro just saying, not aimed at you. In my post to PP2 was refering to what was said about stops larger than 20 pips, wasn't refering to the space concept. Is a trader with no edge even a trader? Doubt it! More like a person full of hope.

So why are you here then? On this forum? If you have such an edge you don't need to be on the likes of Kreslik.

Sup newscalp, you going into meltdown or what? No point me lying so I will not be sharing my personal details with you! Do what YOU can! I am here to learn from others!!!! :P Statistically > 95 % of us on here may just be cashcows for the other %x

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

pp2

Postby pp2 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:06 pm

newscalper wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
newscalper wrote:These are the questions I'm asking again and again and have yet to find an answer

MightyOne wrote:

I ask if price is higher or lower than something

By how much: 1 pip? 10 pips? A hundred pips? How are you defining your criteria?

I define when I am wrong
Yep, but again price just going to where you define you're wrong isn't where you get out is it - this is CCs etc and defining exacly what is meant as a close - A 4Hr close?, A weekly close? A CC close on M15 a CC close on H1?

I have the same problem with MOMO, momo under what criteria? M15 momo, H4 momo? Depending on how far you scroll back and where you can always find bigger momo in the opposite direction...go with the trend, again it depends on where you start looking at the chart as to which way the trend it going

I determine the most that I can pay to enter into a trade based on how much space that I am willing to lose.

After I have taken a trade within range I follow three easy steps:

1) Space
2) Value
3) Pips

I do not add because I think that price will move a hundred or hundreds of pips, I add so that I will have a large lot size WHEN it moves a hundred or hundreds of pips.

I use the chart as a reason to take action and a tap on the shoulder to try again next time.
Once I am in the trade the chart fades into the background & I am only concerned with the three steps.

newscalper, change your name:
Your a loser.
You have stinkin thinkin.
IF you can consistently lose, and you can quantify this by keeping record of what your doing when you enter/exit, then you are sitting on a gold mine.
You dont REALLY want to win and you dont BELIEVE its possible.
Either hang it up or take a look at the chart and ask yourself, what the *censored - swear word* am I doing here.
Then look VERY closely in the mirror and ask if you REALLY want this???
Ask how the hell am I going get what I want.
Ask how am I going to see what is under my nose that im choosing to overlook.
Start asking questions about HOW you are going to succeed, NOT why your a failure!!!
AND KEEP IN MIND THAT IF YOU HAVE A CONSISTENT WAY OF LOSING THEN ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOOK FOR THIS SIGNAL AND REVERSE THE ACTION.

Sorry but that's b0llocks and you know it

I still don't see any tangable answers to my questions either

Document HOW you LOSE and ask HOW you can use this to profit.
I recommend the name newwinner but that all depends on your answer to the mirror.

:) :)

IF I DO NOT MAKE MY GOAL IT IS ALL ON ME BABY, NOT THE MARKET, BROKER, BANK, OR EVEN THE METHOD OF WHICH I USE.
Adjustments can and should be made, ROBOTS ALWAYS LOSE WITHOUT HUMAN INTERVENTION SO STOP LOOKING FOR A HOLY SYSTEM!!!!

I'm not looking for a holy system . There isn't one, I never intimated there was one.

OK. Let me put it another way. Using your method as you trade and plus space over a small sample of even 200 live trades have you made money?

If you can't answer that question then it's all conjecture and possibilities not backed by results (no I'm not asking for an account statement or anything as purile).

I SEE IT :lol: . I SEE the possibilities, I think I already SAID, I'm NOT poo pooing it.

And I'll say it again. UNLESS you already have a definable edge, money management will not make it any different. And yes, I have yet to find a way to make it profitable, I'm still around break even, and no, space will not make it profitable. But I'll also put it to you that, no ifs or buts, providing 2 people can follow the same method of trading, it should be profitable for both, or 10 people, or 100 people. If some method is sound there doesn't need to BE an infinite number of variations of trading it, it will be profitable or it won't. Once that method is there, in existance, then yes space will take you to the moon.

NS

Do you really believe its all conjecture and making money is a myth? Sounds like you lost some enthusiasm for trading there.

You have two edges (my humblest of opinions only :))

1. Only take trades from extremes, whatever the TF, price can only do two things BO or reverse

2. The MM that Pro just presented

Acutally there is a 3

3. MO, TRO and all kreslik members :D :D :D

dojirock

Postby dojirock » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:40 pm

NewScalper,

If your breaking even? Your already ahead of the curve. Dont give up, your close. Take a break, get a fresh set of eyes, you will succeed.

Never give up!

dojrock :D
It always takes Momentum to break Momentum!
"A small loss is just as satisfying as a large gain" -MO
"Sometimes we need to stop learning and start thinking...."
"Once you stack, you'll never go back!"

newscalper

Postby newscalper » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:13 pm

dojirock wrote:NewScalper,

If your breaking even? Your already ahead of the curve. Dont give up, your close. Take a break, get a fresh set of eyes, you will succeed.

Never give up!

Cheers guys. Thank you :) . Hopefully I've been around here long enough for you to know what I'm like. I'm a realist, not a dreamer.

Remora, no meltdown not at all, just that I ask straight questions and very rarely get straight answers, or any answer at all for that matter. Apart from that, I don't understand. I thought you were already a millionaire trader so I'm not sure what you are here to learn? I'm absolutely gutted that you won't be wanting to share anything with me :oops:

BTW in another life I was a teacher. In that profession these days if a student does not understand what the teacher is trying to convey it is deemed by the authorities to be a failure on the part of the teacher, not the student.

And I'll re-iterate LOL. I understand space conceptually. Yes, I do :D it's lovely.

I also understand that understanding a concept is very different to practical application. I also understand fixed fractional, anti-martingale and the rest of it. I've also read the books that you all probably have too...And I'll also re-iterate that unless someone has a statistically significant string of LIVE trades that proves an edge either to themselves or to anyone else, there isn't one. Just seeing something and going 'I see the light and you're a loser because you don't see it' proves diddly, you're kidding yourself until you've actually traded it and traded it for a significant period. Looking over static old charts proves nothing either because we see what we want to see. :)

Remora

Postby Remora » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Last post for me in Procharged thread unless it is on topic, where did I say millions lol, don't flame me I can troll with the best of them. Anyone who knows anything can say that 4 FUNDAMENTALS OF TRADING ARE x. CAPITAL. y.PSYCHOLOGY. z.EDGE. f.MONEY MANAGEMENT.

go take a chill and get off your high horse

bredin

Postby bredin » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:36 pm

Newscalper,

If you define 'losing' as completely destroying space, so that money on the Leverage side of the ledger has to be moved into the Risk side, then I have not lost in 2 years.

Ive had some good runs of losing positions in that time, and after this Im not sure that its possible to completely destroy space, without deliberately doing so.

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:08 pm

newscalper wrote:
dojirock wrote:NewScalper,

Never give up!

Cheers guys. Thank you :) . Hopefully I've been around here long enough for you to know what I'm like. I'm a realist, not a dreamer.

Remora, no meltdown not at all, just that I ask straight questions and very rarely get straight answers, or any answer at all for that matter. Apart from that, I don't understand. I thought you were already a millionaire trader so I'm not sure what you are here to learn? I'm absolutely gutted that you won't be wanting to share anything with me :oops:

BTW in another life I was a teacher. In that profession these days if a student does not understand what the teacher is trying to convey it is deemed by the authorities to be a failure on the part of the teacher, not the student.

And I'll re-iterate LOL. I understand space conceptually. Yes, I do :D it's lovely.

I also understand that understanding a concept is very different to practical application. I also understand fixed fractional, anti-martingale and the rest of it. I've also read the books that you all probably have too...And I'll also re-iterate that unless someone has a statistically significant string of LIVE trades that proves an edge either to themselves or to anyone else, there isn't one. Just seeing something and going 'I see the light and you're a loser because you don't see it' proves diddly, you're kidding yourself until you've actually traded it and traded it for a significant period. Looking over static old charts proves nothing either because we see what we want to see. :)

Amen to this post, (even though im not religious)
Drawing lines on historical data has ribbed my ass for years, on kreslik especially.
E/Spip is only one who has proved he is a BSD as far as Ive seen.
The hard right edge has always been the kicker!!!!
I can make my calculator say anything. :)
First 2 years, Loser
Last year, B/E
This year?
Looks like I'll have to crank up one of these accounts and do what MightyOne didnt.
$400 to $100k.
If you look through my past postimgs its highly unlikely Ill shy away from showing acct status/balances/ and even acct #'s.. lol
Ive shown mine on accident plenty of times. DOH.
Hell, Ive even gave the passwords to a few people to let them try to make me a millionaire. Didnt work, trading for others not same as trading your own. I personally feel Id be better at it than trading my own for some weird reason.
And once consistently successful I will do it for some I know. (not all but some)
THE WORDS FROM YOUR MOUTH HAVE THE POWER TO BOTH CREATE AND DESTROY!!!!
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

newscalper

Postby newscalper » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:13 pm

That's good to hear Bredin. Thanks.

In traditional thinking when opening trade 1 of a position would you say you were, potentially (I know, it depends on where it ends up), if it was a single trade, trading an inverse r:r trade? Personally, within the right context I have nothing against that - I think 3clipz used to do something similar, not with space as such but with money management rules around how many trades in a day etc - knowing when to stop.

newscalper

Postby newscalper » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:26 pm

THE WORDS FROM YOUR MOUTH HAVE THE POWER TO BOTH CREATE AND DESTROY!!!!

Yes, Amen to that.

And apologies if my forthright manner sometimes winds people up...but life is too short to beat around the bush.

dojirock

Postby dojirock » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:03 pm

Pro,

Im gonna race ya to the 100k! :D
It always takes Momentum to break Momentum!
"A small loss is just as satisfying as a large gain" -MO
"Sometimes we need to stop learning and start thinking...."
"Once you stack, you'll never go back!"

Return to “TheRumpledOne”