ProchargedMopar's Trading Trilogy

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:40 pm

Yes,

Unless I have entered the market with 1/3 or less normal gearing and have a predetermined level that would drastically increase the odds of a 2nd entry paying.

That is kinda risky though psychologically as I've found that it is very easy to get from 20 cent pips to $15 pips in just a matter of a couple (doubles).
Maybe better to just not do it at all.

The CH method is eerily close to the rat method on m15 chart. As with all other systems I studied it diligiently for a bit and then did not follow the rules for trading it. Moved directly to next. That is not to say that I haven't learned things about price action from each system Ive studied though......or shall I say re-affirmed what can be seen on a naked chart.

google search
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=c ... ris+method
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:37 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:Yes,

Unless I have entered the market with 1/3 or less normal gearing and have a predetermined level that would drastically increase the odds of a 2nd entry paying.

That is kinda risky though psychologically as I've found that it is very easy to get from 20 cent pips to $15 pips in just a matter of a couple (doubles).

The CH method is eerily close to the rat method on m15 chart. As with all other systems I studied it diligiently for a bit and then did not follow the rules for trading it. Moved directly to next. That is not to say that I haven't learned things about price action from each system Ive studied though......or shall I say re-affirmed what can be seen on a naked chart.

google search
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=c ... ris+method

thats like saying i should have magically known that CH = craig harris, and applied that to google---

??????

the point of what i was saying is

if your max lot size is 1 a pip----- then it is ok to average down at intervals until you reach your max lot size------ and then your max risk = your stop

it is not ok to trade a max lot size of 1 a pip and be in a trade that you are exposed at 15 a pip

what are you going to do if you ever make it to 500 a pip, average in at 7500 a pip so you dont take a loss?

just dont do it at all
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:17 pm

LMAO!!

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:55 pm

HOLY SMOKES!

Has the Aud/Jpy Daily chart ran out of steam both fundamentally and technically.??

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:30 am

H4 Chart... A/J
Short??

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:36 am

Shorted g/u at the "Big Figure"....set limit at 98. +30 atm.
Jumped the gun on g/j and it whipped me out.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:44 pm

having haddy's today on e/u, e/j and g/j but g/u is cooperating.

On the trade you see 2 posts up I saw over +30. Took 1/2 off at +20 "on paper" and then got stop hit at-5 on 2nd half after moving it up to minimize risk.

In todays PTC video release Chris lori took the trade at 80 instead of the 98 limit entry I had. he lost 3 on 1/2 and then 7 on 2nd half.......
Hehehehehe

Here is another short I took some off at 20 again and then moved stop up.....letting it run +37 ish here.

Last edited by prochargedmopar on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:13 pm

You've got to be kidding, right?
NOPE.

Didn't have time to snap pic of P/L column............ +3.1 short e/u.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:22 pm

MIGHTYONE wrote in tmanbones log:

Analysis is a reflection of ones self and how one interprets price over time; if this is you then how is it wrong?

Personally, I choose one level S&R per time frame because I want to know when I am wrong.

I also believe that it is best to use horizontal lines over diagonal (w/ the exception of finding equilibrium) to trade with.

With this statement and a chart, what else is there?

I must read this every day.
With this info you have your entry(horizontal line extreme) and you have your direction (diagonal line) and you have your exit (horizontal line extreme)
entries to exits and back to entries.........................
:shock:

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:17 am

http://olympics.thestar.com/2010/articl ... e-memories

Luger's death stirs gruesome memories
Ex-Canadian Olympian Chris Lori suffered horrific spill in 1987
February 13, 2010
DAVE FESCHUK

VANCOUVER?When Chris Lori watched the frame-by-frame video replay of the luge crash that killed 21-year-old Nodar Kumaritashvili of Georgia on Friday, he was one of the few people in the world who could say he'd experienced anything similar.

Lori, a four-time Olympic bobsledder from Windsor, suffered a catastrophic mishap on an Italian ice chute in 1987. Losing control of a four-man sled at about 140 km/h, Lori was knocked unconscious after his head slammed against the wall. The 1,300-pound sled rolled on top of him as it continued its merciless slide down a straightaway.

And when Lori came to, some 30 minutes later, he remembers blood flowing into his eyes and a Russian doctor holding down his arms. The doctor didn't want Lori to use his hands to feel the flesh hanging precariously from a face that would require some 300 stitches and extensive plastic surgery.

"I should have lost my life in my accident. I should be at least a quadriplegic," said Lori, who was in his mid-20s at the time of his accident. "I was very fortunate."

Kumaritashvili succumbed to the injuries he sustained during a training run in Friday, and the loss is huge.

Lori said the crash was caused by "driver error," that the young Georgian, overpowered by the strong G-forces of a finish turn that saw him travelling an estimated 134 km/h, lost control before he lost consciousness with an initial impact with a wall that vaulted him over the opposite wall and into a trackside metal beam.

But while Lori said the sliding community of bobsledders, lugers and skeleton racers felt a deep hurt at the news, he said danger is an essential part of the sport. To remove it would not only be impractical ? "You'd have to put a 10-foot wall all the way down the course" ? it would gut the game's very essence.

"We don't like to see those consequences, but they can happen, and there's really no way to stop these types of incidents from happening," said Lori. "You need some danger element. That's what the sport's about, how the athlete is going to respond in an environment when they can be hurt. That separates the stronger competitors from the weaker. ... You want psychologically tough athletes to win. If it's safe for everybody, that removes the core element of the sport from its origins."

The core element of the sport, said Lori, now a currency trader in Vancouver, is a head-on collision with one's worst fears. Lori's 1987 crash left him in the hospital for weeks with a long list of broken bones and bruises. But it didn't keep him off the mountain. He'd go on to drive a World Cup championship sled. And two years after he was lying on the ice in bloody heap, he and his crew set the track record on the perilous track that had nearly killed him.

"The dream has got to be bigger than the pain. You're either going to live with that for the rest of your life, the fact that you backed down to challenge and backed down to fear and (gave up) your goals and your dreams," said Lori. "As sliders, only we know what it's like to stand on top of that mountain and look down that mountain. (Kumaritashvili's death) is a terrible shame, but we've all been there as sliders. We've all stood at the top of a mountain that we feared, and we've all got to go down that mountain."

Source:Toronto Star

Return to “TheRumpledOne”