PA, S/R, ZL, EXTREMES & MOMO

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:09 pm

Well I guess the above is how I manage it.

When I get in my initial stop is below a swing or MOMO, just depends on the PA. Then it basically goes or it doesn't.

Then I manage it like I said above.

If it just waffles around and never makes a momo in my direction or create any S/R to protect me then I just make decisions on how the bars form on where to get out.
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:32 pm

pablo101 wrote:The old pirate crew are back, I thought i would show my support with what I've been doing lately ~ minus my ego and being as humble as poss :wink:

The 3xcc looks confusing to some but look closer, get some xp and you'll almost always never get the direction wrong, I'm still no xpert with it but holding my own.

[img][img]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/6484/eum30.gif[/img] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

My preferred entry charts are renko, I found that normal candles too noisy/unreadable (maybe I get emotional and that's why I screw up with 5 or 15min candles) but anyway, renko much easier to see

Missed the first red arrow, got the last two for a few pips ....

[img][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/2568/eurenkom2.gif[/img] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

Great to see everyone again :D

Hey Pablo, good to see someone is using renko here. I do like it as well as it really swipes all the noise.

On what TF you use it and what size candles?

Will start to post trades here as well. Good to have you back es/pip.
WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!
"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:52 am

cfabian wrote:Hey Pablo, good to see someone is using renko here. I do like it as well as it really swipes all the noise.

Hi cfabian, in these charts I have the blocks at 5 pips. Not sure what you mean about TF? Great seeing you again :D

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:56 am

es/pip wrote:GU

not a great entry or exit on the first one

when those m5 were wicking, i should have just got out and waited for a better entry, and then i didnt even let it break support i just got out---- lol

more losers than i would like but they were small and the winners were big

very nice! 8) Thanks for the time in posting up these charts ES :D

FXfreak

Postby FXfreak » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:38 am

hi es/pip and all,

i'm a silent reader of the thread but i'm here often a lot of times everyday. please keep up posting. your trades are great!

i have to say that prochargedmopar is also correct when he says that the most difficult thing in trading is the psychology. dealing with losses and overtrading is really difficult and i have to say i struggle with this point everyday although i know how the markets work.

but this is a very personal adventure for everybody which can't be taught with the help of books. your images help me to see if i was on the correct side of the market. it is always great to compare my trades with other traders. i think nearly all of us trade especially eurusd or gbpusd. perhaps we could focus on these two pairs (or only eurusd).

thank you again!

FXfreak

Postby FXfreak » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:56 am

thias is how i see the markets: above a lot of zlines which want to be taken out. before that we need a move down. i will look for that move down to enter long.

poipen

Postby poipen » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:02 am

Got in at the perfect time in my opinion the green momentum candle ripped against me and i got out with a whopping +3,
after realizing it was setting up into a 30m MZ i re-entered after the confirmation candle on 15m (on demo) and bagged my +23 that i was looking for in the first place.

I gotta say, the more i learn about forex and trading in general the more blatantly obvious my weaknesses become.
Its time to man up and grow a pair.
Wise Men Know Their Limits, Great Men Have No Limits.

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:25 pm

pablo101 wrote:
cfabian wrote:Hey Pablo, good to see someone is using renko here. I do like it as well as it really swipes all the noise.

Hi cfabian, in these charts I have the blocks at 5 pips. Not sure what you mean about TF? Great seeing you again :D

Hey Pablo, yes it is good to see yah all back in track. I agree the forum was too slow and going into s**t as es/pip said.

What I ment as per TF is that if you use your renko charts in 1M or use 5M as basis point to emulate renko charts? I use 1M with 5 pip.

Having difficulties to successfully trade in the past 2 weeks btw. How is renko working for you?

Cheers
WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!

"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:24 pm

too many trades today to post them

crazy action

good day but crazy day
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:08 am

cfabian wrote:
pablo101 wrote:

Hey Pablo, yes it is good to see yah all back in track. I agree the forum was too slow and going into s**t as es/pip said.

What I ment as per TF is that if you use your renko charts in 1M or use 5M as basis point to emulate renko charts? I use 1M with 5 pip.

Having difficulties to successfully trade in the past 2 weeks btw. How is renko working for you?

Cheers

Renko is nice. I mostly use stf cc (at SR) to confirm entry and renko mostly for exits, I think renko is good for not exiting too early which has always been my Achilles heel in the past. If I see the renko bars run in the same colour then a reversal bar at some sort of extreme then I mostly exit for a healthy potion of pips.

Here on AU is what I normally see/do for a setup. I did not take this trade,

[img][img]http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6476/aurenko.gif[/img] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

All you ever do is go with the HTF flow and thats is the one truth you know is a fact.

I hope I was of help.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”