PA, S/R, ZL, EXTREMES & MOMO

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:54 pm

out eu with 13
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:58 pm

closed GU at 14 + 29

will post todays charts in a little while

Humble

Postby Humble » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:09 am

es/pip wrote:charts from yesterday

=D>
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

tmanbone

Postby tmanbone » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:18 am

:smt023 Getting a lot out of your thread es/pip. Charts/no charts. Actually the narration without the charts makes me have to pull up my own and think. Not at all a bad thing. Thank you,
"The simplicity of the markets is it's greatest disguise"

T

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:50 am

it is higher time frame S/R

you then look at the PA to determine if it is going to where you determine the s/r to be at.

take small losses and bigger winners

the market wants/needs to move from s/r to s/r

you just use momo and failed extremes..( demand/supply) to give hints on if it is going or not

in most cases i am using h1 s/r, and then i trade that s/r based off the inside charts ( because the inside charts show me where it is going based on where I THINK it is going)

not just the calls i make, but the targets---- how many times does it stop at or close to the targets and reverse?

it does bec that is a previous point in time that something important happened and the market remembers that, and then it reacts again

i really cant explain it better than posting the charts

i take losses, but they are small, you just need to look at higher t/f s/r and trade to and from it

i mainly use the h1 and trade inside that

you can use the W1 and trade off the H1 and H4

it is the same on all time frames, it just moves to and from each s/r point, if one holds it wants the next one............... if it doesnt make it to the tp then you use PA to get out

watching the inside charts shows you the s/r and or momo as it is going your way---- these areas allow you to stay in to the target. If it is not creating new s/r and or momo on the way to the tp, then you just get out ------- if it does, then these areas protect you on the way to the tp, allowing you to sit through the pullbacks and make decisions on what happens into these areas

cant really explain it other in charts

karol

Postby karol » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:58 am

jarnapal wrote:es/ fxfreak and karol great trading

Does any of you use trade manager to have sl and tp lines adjustable by moving horisontal lines ?

Thanks jarnapal! I trade with Oanda, and I do adjust my sl and tp that way (on Oanda platform of course, mt4 is just for charting) :)

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:59 am

for anyone new that is reading this thread............ all this came from mightyone's posts. Dragon33 then interperted what he showed and traded it his own way. I then interperted what they both posted and put it into how i see it.

You prob wont be able to trade it the exact way that i do, as i am not able to trade it the exact way that MO or dragon does.

the point is

take the idea/concept and apply what you see to it

everyone will see things a little different, you just need to trade what you see based on the principles that are laid out---------- S/R, MOMO, EXTREMES, S/D and PA

or you could just use a MA crossover strategy

or a RSI system

or go to a bunch of seminars and have them spew useless crap at you for 3k

either or

karol

Postby karol » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:19 am

es/pip wrote:it is higher time frame S/R

you then look at the PA to determine if it is going to where you determine the s/r to be at.

take small losses and bigger winners

the market wants/needs to move from s/r to s/r

you just use momo and failed extremes..( demand/supply) to give hints on if it is going or not

in most cases i am using h1 s/r, and then i trade that s/r based off the inside charts ( because the inside charts show me where it is going based on where I THINK it is going)

not just the calls i make, but the targets---- how many times does it stop at or close to the targets and reverse?

it does bec that is a previous point in time that something important happened and the market remembers that, and then it reacts again

i really cant explain it better than posting the charts

i take losses, but they are small, you just need to look at higher t/f s/r and trade to and from it

i mainly use the h1 and trade inside that

you can use the W1 and trade off the H1 and H4

it is the same on all time frames, it just moves to and from each s/r point, if one holds it wants the next one............... if it doesnt make it to the tp then you use PA to get out

watching the inside charts shows you the s/r and or momo as it is going your way---- these areas allow you to stay in to the target. If it is not creating new s/r and or momo on the way to the tp, then you just get out ------- if it does, then these areas protect you on the way to the tp, allowing you to sit through the pullbacks and make decisions on what happens into these areas

cant really explain it other in charts

Mom! Mom! One day I wanna be like es/pip! :wink: :lol:

Thanks for charts, they are great!

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:20 am

look at the last m5 GU chart i posted

as it moves up to my TP the up bars create momo, this momo allows me to let it pullback and then make an attempt to hold and continue after the pullback

if it didnt create momo and/ or s/r on the way up and started wicking highs/ making momo down i would look to get out at the best price i could

on the way up you can see a m5 momo down, at that point i am kind of close to my target, as that next bar was bouncing into it i had my finger ready to hit the button and bail. it kept going so i stayed in

but that is how i look at things as they are going my way

FXfreak

Postby FXfreak » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:48 am

es, thanks!

on your 1h-chart gu there is a support-line at 33. how did you know that this is a support? i would never draw a line there because price often came through that level in the past and it doesn't look like a good and fresh level.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”