prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed May 25, 2011 10:27 pm

ajaymein wrote:
paweldobkowski wrote:
ajaymein wrote:
adaseb wrote:
ajaymein wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
adaseb wrote:here's some more of my recent trades.

pretty much the same s**t happens over and over again on pretty much a M1 timeframe to a Y1 and from currencies to anything such as pork bellies.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nice trade on the silver! I have been trading silver for the past 2 months
pretty exclusively. There are/was a lot of people there willing to donate
their cash to me. :lol:

I happen to check my returns on May 17 back to April 17 and discovered I
made 49% return on equity. I know that isn't a lot compared to some of you
big pip'ers out there but I am happy with it. :D

Hey aliass, I've been trading silver as well for the past 1.5 months but trading and scalping off 1m charts based on higher time frames...my stops are normally less than 9 pips and get to BE in about 1 - 1 minutes...I've been consistently getting around 100% return per day...2 days in a row, I even had 400% in a single day believe it or not, because I compound and increase my lot ever winner...but I am now looking at overall yearly returns as if I had an extremely nice job and am taking in a steady paycheck every week, thus risking less and quitting after I hit my certain $$ daily goal (sometimes it happens in hour or 2), and not looking back at the screen until the next morning...7 figures a year. 8)

ive been following that thread FF thread also and there was some dude there named nebuman213, and he scalped silver very similar to how you scalped ej on the m1 supply/demand charts.

I was thinking "hmm, this guy trades similar to aj".

is that your nick on FF ?

Haha yep, that's me! Silver is a nasty little creature.

AJ I just want to say that is NUTS what You did. You started of with little more than $2000 in Your thread and now You are makin 7 figures a year. Congratulations of course and good luck : )

I just want to ask You. What was the turning point in Your trading? Point between past and makin money.

Thanks but I don't plan on needing the luck :wink: ...

I don't make 7 figures yet...you will have to get back at me in 2012 to see if I haven't deviated from my game plan. If I stuck with it, I will probably be on a tropical island somewhere 8)

The turning point was not looking at the money and just looking at pip count. I trade $300 per pip occasionally now...before, if I traded $25 a pip my heart felt like it would beat through my chest! Now, its all the same, just pip count that matters.

Are you still using oanda at that level of pip value or have you switched to a different broker?
Oanda's been acting a little sketchy lately for my liking. I have both FX trade and MT4 versions. Any advice?
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Wed May 25, 2011 10:35 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
ajaymein wrote:
paweldobkowski wrote:
ajaymein wrote:
adaseb wrote:
ajaymein wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

pretty much the same s**t happens over and over again on pretty much a M1 timeframe to a Y1 and from currencies to anything such as pork bellies.

Yes I still use oanda. I haven't noticed anything abnormal...many of my trades get to within a pip of my SL or BE and turn around to be nice winners, so that eliminated any doubt in my mind of Oanda stop hunting me.

Hey aliass, I've been trading silver as well for the past 1.5 months but trading and scalping off 1m charts based on higher time frames...my stops are normally less than 9 pips and get to BE in about 1 - 1 minutes...I've been consistently getting around 100% return per day...2 days in a row, I even had 400% in a single day believe it or not, because I compound and increase my lot ever winner...but I am now looking at overall yearly returns as if I had an extremely nice job and am taking in a steady paycheck every week, thus risking less and quitting after I hit my certain $$ daily goal (sometimes it happens in hour or 2), and not looking back at the screen until the next morning...7 figures a year. 8)

ive been following that thread FF thread also and there was some dude there named nebuman213, and he scalped silver very similar to how you scalped ej on the m1 supply/demand charts.

AJ I just want to say that is NUTS what You did. You started of with little more than $2000 in Your thread and now You are makin 7 figures a year. Congratulations of course and good luck : )

I just want to ask You. What was the turning point in Your trading? Point between past and makin money.

I don't make 7 figures yet...you will have to get back at me in 2012 to see if I haven't deviated from my game plan. If I stuck with it, I will probably be on a tropical island somewhere 8)

The turning point was not looking at the money and just looking at pip count. I trade $300 per pip occasionally now...before, if I traded $25 a pip my heart felt like it would beat through my chest! Now, its all the same, just pip count that matters.

Are you still using oanda at that level of pip value or have you switched to a different broker?
Oanda's been acting a little sketchy lately for my liking. I have both FX trade and MT4 versions. Any advice?

forexxx

Postby forexxx » Wed May 25, 2011 11:27 pm

Hey guys, just a question. I was using a number of custom indicators on mt4 Alpari. They were running fine for the last few months, but suddenly mt4 doesn't seem to dispaly them anymore. I've tried them on various accounts mb, alpari etc... it doesn't seem to work. Have any of you experienced the same problems? Thanks

xxx

mook

Postby mook » Thu May 26, 2011 12:35 am

Hey AJ, Adeseb.

I haven' been on in a long time. Looks like you guys are totally destroying fx. Is luk still on. Still feel bad I jacked his original thread. I'm following ur trades, looks impressive.

Read this earlier; and one of the most summative lines on this whole site.

"Hey es...trading is AWESOME! Same thing over and over...MOMO, ZL, TP!"

F'in right on! \,,/

mook

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Thu May 26, 2011 2:11 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
ajaymein wrote:
paweldobkowski wrote:
ajaymein wrote:
adaseb wrote:
ajaymein wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

Yes Oanda is my only broker. I have had many trades get within a pip of my SL or BE and turn around to be a nice winner. When I saw that happen multiple times, it eliminated any doubts I had about them manipulating price to hit SLs.

What sketchy things are you experiencing with them?

newscalper

Postby newscalper » Thu May 26, 2011 9:15 am

In early on the cable short off 1hr momo, up +17 now it's just sitting there. Drop you biatch :P

newscalper

Postby newscalper » Thu May 26, 2011 11:01 am

Well, I don't know about this. Now -17. Will post charts later. Seems like every trade I take lately just gets steamrollered when playing a typical up/down second shoulder type entry.

If taken on hourly momo there's 4hour mom000 engulfing both sides etc. Which side will win out? It seems like I'm always sat here waiting for the reversal, the reversal seems to come then there' another continuation from what I thought was the final momo blowout into the area.

I'm just not seeing something right.

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Thu May 26, 2011 11:44 am

newscalper wrote:Well, I don't know about this. Now -17. Will post charts later. Seems like every trade I take lately just gets steamrollered when playing a typical up/down second shoulder type entry.

If taken on hourly momo there's 4hour mom000 engulfing both sides etc. Which side will win out? It seems like I'm always sat here waiting for the reversal, the reversal seems to come then there' another continuation from what I thought was the final momo blowout into the area.

I'm just not seeing something right.

Did you zoom out on your chart? Are you ignoring all the signs that is telling you price is gonna keep going up? There was a clean break above previous double/triple tops and the momo dropped straight down to test it. There were 2 needles with no signs of continued down movement. That should be your sign to either set stop at BE or get out.

newscalper

Postby newscalper » Thu May 26, 2011 12:19 pm

Yeah I saw all that but looking at it the other way you can see it both ways on virtually all entries can't you?

I also see a break above those levels then a momo bar closing below on at least H1, then maybe H4, although I concur the H4 bar does not close that strongly, I was in before the close of that bar. How wide you draw a level is subjective isn't it? What does Mo teach close over and under a line (yeah I know the line is a tad wider than 1 pip :D )

A fresh supply level (slightly sideways before hand) is apparent now on H4, H1, M15, although not very strong as it hasn't fallen far and the old M15/M30 level which caused the turn in the first place: even further to the left than your chart, has, as yet not been broken. Entry was a pullback off the right shoulder I got in slightly earlier because after the first 'mini' pullback it looked like it was just going to break. I see this on virtually every reversal, you can play it either way and it's always obvious which way to play it after the fact, the same as the H4 up momo into the level. H4 momo up go long...yeah but you usually see momo blast into s/d areas before the reversal too.

As for stops to breakeven I'm with Mo on that one, if you move your stop after every small move in your favour someone is going to come hunting it the same as you are hunting them for entries.

I'm now trying to get out at b/e, unless the high goes then I'm out in the red.

Anyway, yeah saw it, just my thinking is not right somehow.

newscalper

Postby newscalper » Thu May 26, 2011 12:48 pm

Out
:oops: :cry: :oops:

Return to “TheRumpledOne”