PA, S/R, ZL, EXTREMES & MOMO

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sun May 22, 2011 4:02 pm

ajaymein wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
adaseb wrote:here's some more of my recent trades.

pretty much the same s**t happens over and over again on pretty much a M1 timeframe to a Y1 and from currencies to anything such as pork bellies.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nice trade on the silver! I have been trading silver for the past 2 months
pretty exclusively. There are/was a lot of people there willing to donate
their cash to me. :lol:

I happen to check my returns on May 17 back to April 17 and discovered I
made 49% return on equity. I know that isn't a lot compared to some of you
big pip'ers out there but I am happy with it. :D

Hey aliass, I've been trading silver as well for the past 1.5 months but trading and scalping off 1m charts based on higher time frames...my stops are normally less than 9 pips and get to BE in about 1 - 1 minutes...I've been consistently getting around 100% return per day...2 days in a row, I even had 400% in a single day believe it or not, because I compound and increase my lot ever winner...but I am now looking at overall yearly returns as if I had an extremely nice job and am taking in a steady paycheck every week, thus risking less and quitting after I hit my certain $$ daily goal (sometimes it happens in hour or 2), and not looking back at the screen until the next morning...7 figures a year. 8)

Well that is pretty good, I don't look at 1M charts I basically use 5M cahrts
with higher timeframe guidance. I have to work my way up to something
like 100% a day. I don't think my Psyche can handle it. I would get great
returns and get a superman complex. Keep up the good work !
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

adaseb

Postby adaseb » Sun May 22, 2011 9:30 pm

ajaymein wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

pretty much the same s**t happens over and over again on pretty much a M1 timeframe to a Y1 and from currencies to anything such as pork bellies.

Hey aliass, I've been trading silver as well for the past 1.5 months but trading and scalping off 1m charts based on higher time frames...my stops are normally less than 9 pips and get to BE in about 1 - 1 minutes...I've been consistently getting around 100% return per day...2 days in a row, I even had 400% in a single day believe it or not, because I compound and increase my lot ever winner...but I am now looking at overall yearly returns as if I had an extremely nice job and am taking in a steady paycheck every week, thus risking less and quitting after I hit my certain $$ daily goal (sometimes it happens in hour or 2), and not looking back at the screen until the next morning...7 figures a year. 8)

ive been following that thread FF thread also and there was some dude there named nebuman213, and he scalped silver very similar to how you scalped ej on the m1 supply/demand charts.

I was thinking "hmm, this guy trades similar to aj".

is that your nick on FF ?

adaseb

Postby adaseb » Mon May 23, 2011 7:17 am

this trade was so obvious i didn't think it was actually gonna work out.

adaseb

Postby adaseb » Mon May 23, 2011 7:30 am

got out at the low on this one

way to early

paweldobkowski

Postby paweldobkowski » Mon May 23, 2011 8:31 am

Sweet mother of Jesus.

I was short only on EU last friday and Im short only today. Im still compounding pips and doubling up my lot size in 4 steps of 10 pips each. ROI is insane and the process is retarded.

I cant belive that we're still going in the same direction. Now that's why PROs say to trade what we see :shock:

EDIT: [s]Double bottom on M5 formed right now. I dont know if I'll hold but we're on support level on daily and it's 1.4000. Anyone thinking of changing bias?[/s]

EDIT2: went through

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Mon May 23, 2011 11:40 am

adaseb wrote:
ajaymein wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

ive been following that thread FF thread also and there was some dude there named nebuman213, and he scalped silver very similar to how you scalped ej on the m1 supply/demand charts.

Haha yep, that's me! Silver is a nasty little creature.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Mon May 23, 2011 2:02 pm

ajaymein wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

I didn't notice this at first but do you mean your stops are 9 cents on silver and not 9 pips? 9 pips is incrediably small for silver.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

paweldobkowski

Postby paweldobkowski » Mon May 23, 2011 4:32 pm

ajaymein wrote:
adaseb wrote:
ajaymein wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

Haha yep, that's me! Silver is a nasty little creature.

AJ I just want to say that is NUTS what You did. You started of with little more than $2000 in Your thread and now You are makin 7 figures a year. Congratulations of course and good luck : )

I just want to ask You. What was the turning point in Your trading? Point between past and makin money.

newscalper

Postby newscalper » Tue May 24, 2011 9:48 am

Well, last night a drew a line at previous daily supply, said cable long and it went long, twice from the low at about 1 O clock this morning and the morning b/o (still asleep). :cry:

Right, now waiting for short from daily z-line, we're getting up there now. Just messing with this SB stuff too, does it add anything? Jury still out.

Edit, right SB now signalling not shorts for the moment, wait (plus news coming out)

adaseb

Postby adaseb » Tue May 24, 2011 12:32 pm

Return to “TheRumpledOne”