PA, S/R, ZL, EXTREMES & MOMO

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:59 pm

Today's trade.... LOSS

WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!
"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Humble

Postby Humble » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:43 am

cfabian if I may,

These guys don't leave the screen when there is money on the table, and let the S/L take them out of the trade. (ie the markets decide if it's a bad trade)

They have a "picture" of what the trade should look like if it's a good one. If the trade does not work out this way they exit. (ie the trade has to prove it's a good one)

From the memo bar you have arrowed, there is the wick in the right direction (which would have got me in) which then closed red. Ouch. Then an up bar but with no momo. Another ouch. Then a red bar. Ouch again :)

Remember the trade does not have to prove it's a bad one. If it doesn't prove it's a good one, get out. What I'm taking a long time to say is, if you look at it the right way, look how many chances you had to get out a B/E.

Actually, it would have been B/E for me, as I like to enter off the wick on candle colour. If you entered off the memo bar on your black line, you had a better price and the opportunity for a small profit.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:58 am

3-period CC is as the Bible to me :shock:

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:13 am

Humble wrote:cfabian if I may,

These guys don't leave the screen when there is money on the table, and let the S/L take them out of the trade. (ie the markets decide if it's a bad trade)

They have a "picture" of what the trade should look like if it's a good one. If the trade does not work out this way they exit. (ie the trade has to prove it's a good one)

From the memo bar you have arrowed, there is the wick in the right direction (which would have got me in) which then closed red. Ouch. Then an up bar but with no momo. Another ouch. Then a red bar. Ouch again :)

Remember the trade does not have to prove it's a bad one. If it doesn't prove it's a good one, get out. What I'm taking a long time to say is, if you look at it the right way, look how many chances you had to get out a B/E.

Actually, it would have been B/E for me, as I like to enter off the wick on candle colour. If you entered off the memo bar on your black line, you had a better price and the opportunity for a small profit.

Sure Humble, you can throw anything to my post. Thanks for that.
Actually yes I was about to close at little profit, but the reason not to was because I was trying to get a larger TF trade and not a scalp... the yellow line was a daily ZL, and we got all those wicks when close to the line, then the H1 momo to my direction... When I saw that red H4 with a long wick to the "direction of loss", I was pretending momo would start growing in my direction, but it didn't.
WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!

"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:09 am

cfabian, my opinion is that you were going against 'a' higher time, the downmove was on its way already.

[img][img]http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/6265/cfbh3.gif[/img] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

I also use 3CC on smaller TF to see failed extremes! :idea: :D

ajaymein

!

Postby ajaymein » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:39 am

TygerKrane wrote:
:smt068 ajaymein :smt068 wrote:Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Its worth a shot trading it

Still re-hashing great ideas of years gone by, are we, yes?? :-k

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009
:idea: ajaymein :idea: wrote:Hello everyone! Since the past few months, I have moved away from trading lower time frames and I rarely every look at anything lower then 4hr charts anymore...I am liking it a lot!

However, I wanted to make a post because recently, I have been looking at a ZL method on the Daily charts that has been looking good. Look at the charts below for some nice recent hits.

If you go back and look, you can see many more of the same occurrences. What I really like about them is that you can keep the SL fairly small compared to the gains if you put your SL a few pips below/above the 1st candle.

Wait a minute, you mean to tell me that market dynamics don't change over time, and that the market STILL only exists to zero out other traders :?: :!: :?:

:shock: :P :P :P

Ahhh nice pull! I remember the "good ole days" when I was just diving into all this ZL (supply/demand) stuff.

I evolved into a scalping machine and now when I see D1 reaching a ZL area, I start looking for entries on M5 and M15 for even higher percentage entries.
:D

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:49 am

Risking a few pips for this...missed the best entry on the blue box but got in at a decent price

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:54 am

Out -3

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:03 am

Went long again accidentally posted in wrong thread lol...

and got out +12

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:08 am

Should have kept that long...think it may be good for some big pips unless hourly turns out to be beob

Return to “TheRumpledOne”