NOW AVAILABLE

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

winny

Postby winny » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:39 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
I fully agree with your thoughts on being able to "copyright" his work. That would be cool if there was a way to protect his code. But, in the meantime all he has is us to share the word to make sure the proper credit is given where credit is due.
Let's all keep sharing the love, it feels much better that way and I hope I'll be in a position some day to give some back. lol
Spread the WORD.
Thanks TRO
Promo!

Yes, well I do not mind of course if people want to share strategies for free.
Just like I did to you. If I can help someone who I feel can be trusted then I will help this person. But unfortunately there are a bunch of idiots on other boards that indeed can not be trusted. Look at what happened at the Tradestation board. I am a TS customer, would like to see TRO back on that board. I do know that most people (like you) all work together to produce good working strategies, and that is a very good thing. Please keep on doing that, but beware that some strategies and their code better be disclosed to only a few serious people in the group. Thats why I personally think it was a wise idea for TRO to setup that donational account. This way certain indicators are only disclosed to a certain group of people. Still I would protect all source code, and put time bombs in it also.
TRO can do that by himself, but you can also work together as a group. Some people just can not be trusted. Look at the board TRO is referring too. Its not my problem, but its just my advise to you all.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

eudamonia

Postby eudamonia » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:09 pm

winny,

One other thought. TRO's success doesn't come from an indicator or "strategy". He's shown both on the boards, and I have personally witnessed him, use many different indicators and "strategies" successfully.

The key is the trader mindset. When you develop that winning mindset the market becomes your oyster. The "idiots" that you declaim can't take that from anybody. It must be EARNED through thousands of hours of experience. I guess that's why I don't worry about it.

Edward
Eudaimonia (pron.: you-die-moan-e-a) (Greek: εὐδαιμονία) is a classical Greek word commonly translated as 'happiness'. The less subjective "human flourishing" is often preferred as a translation.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:04 pm

winny, I agree.

eudamonia, good point.

I've got "thousands" of hours to go

The mindset is my main target and you reminded me of this. TRO wrote "if only I had a switch, well I do" it's thinking about doing the opposite, buying/selling when in a trade.

I've got to remember that at all times.
Thanks
Procharged
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

winny

Postby winny » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:17 am

eudamonia wrote:
It must be EARNED through thousands of hours of experience. I guess that's why I don't worry about it.

Edward

I also thought that one needed years of experience before trading succesfully in the FX market. But my personal experience is that I only had a very close look mid 2008 into the Buyzone theory/setup and was actually making money from the very first day I started using it. And it only went better after that. I am gratefull because of it. Often the most simplistic methods bring the best results, while 98% of all others struggle because their thinking is way too complex. I personally would not mind helping some of these 98%, but only if they show respect. We all have respect for each other on this board, but some out there (other boards) just don't. Don't share intellectual property with them if they do not show respect, just let them suffer, that is my answer.

sillykiddo

Postby sillykiddo » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:19 am

hi guys i was reading the thread but i asked a quest that where can i get his strategy for MT$. i wanna use TRO's strategy for trading. ANYONE CAN GIVE ME ANY LINK?

prochargedmopar

Re: NOW AVAILABLE

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:52 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:
Just do what the latest version of TRO_DYNAMIC_FIBS_SR_Trail tells you to do and you'll be DRAINING THE BANKS.

The code is in the NO MERCY! thread.

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1707

Do a search for buyzone, some versions are donational.
procharged
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

lukx

Postby lukx » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:39 pm

are there any other rules except just doing what indicator say? I mean like going short only if 1H candle is red and going long only if it's green? Right now when only using what indy say I got rather looses.

eudamonia

Postby eudamonia » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:11 pm

lukx,

I'm sure TRO and others may disagree. But here is my 2 cents.

I wait until I see emotions in the market before I turn on my indicator(s). What are the emotions required for the BuyZone (a breakout or continuation indicator) to have the BEST chance to win?

Simple. Breakouts occur when tight consolidation occurs. I like to look for several sequential hours where the 15 minute candles never move beyond a range of 40 pips (the tighter and longer the better). It...is...inevitable...but people get so impatient! And folks trading the range edges get overly confident. Those are the emotions we are trying to capitalize on.

Also, you can use the BuyZone to play continuations in an established trend. But remember, trends end eventually when either bulls or bears barf their positions (capitulate) and there is a final orgy where the trend goes crazy. And then it reverses.

When you use this indicator in context, with knowledge of EMOTIONS (the other guys, not yours) you can absolutely DESTROY the market. If you FAIL to recognize these emotions or worse become prey to your own FEAR and GREED, you will lose.

That is the law of the markets. Pure and simple.

Edward
Eudaimonia (pron.: you-die-moan-e-a) (Greek: εὐδαιμονία) is a classical Greek word commonly translated as 'happiness'. The less subjective "human flourishing" is often preferred as a translation.

Gert Frobe

Postby Gert Frobe » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:01 pm

i agree w/ ed on looking for emotions that will trigger a breakout

here is what i do:

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... light=farm

airball

cre8wealthmd

Thanks TRO!

Postby cre8wealthmd » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:55 pm

Hello and Thank you TRO and everyone else thats contibuting to the success of all. Well here goes my firsrt post including my first (but not last question). I am looking for the freshly printed and available Never Lose Again, Drain the Banks for the mentally challenged.....maybe its a donational book in which case thats fine and I ll pony up but I just would like to read it......Thank you

Return to “TheRumpledOne”